Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 68. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I read a lot of predictions, and I think that it would be the right decision to keep the tokens in storage. Do not sell them now.
I agree with your opinion. I think you should not do this now because the entire market is currently in place and it is not clear which way it will go.
Well, most of the predictions are not giving agreat impact as people just following their mind, not based on the signal prediction or fud.

Predicting without a solid reference is like randomly forecasting an event. Well, most of the cryptocurrencies that may affect its value is speculation that can the interest of some investors. This is what crypto looks like and we should know how to deal with it.
I agree with your point no one will definitely trust a questionable project and they always select the project that has a great marketing and a good layout of their roadmap.
They have an accurate roadmap with all the details and as they have planned they are meeting all the goals in every run that is making the fiction in an achievable aspiration.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
This is quite an interesting kind of activity which the team made an effort to invite some big potential investors that may want to support the said platform. Anyway, does the team have an expert of people that may handle the laws that maybe needed to follow some certain rules of every countries?
Most of their followers are their investors. Investors are likely to follow about their new update and they don't wanna miss any single information for the new update.
Then, that would be great if most of them are investors. This is only shows that the project are worthy to invest since it will have more chances to succeed because of their followers. I will keep looking for more news and announcements from the team to ensure that they are doing well.

I know from the start that this project would followed and supported by many because of the unique platform and it is also beneficial to us in the field of shipping industry. 
Indeed, the project has great prospects and chances for successful implementation. I hope the developers will make every effort, because such a business line implies a large investment and hard work.
Dua
Activity: 616
Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
for ico Cargocoin it still runs 11 more days, and the softcap they have reached, but the question is, will the price of their tokens be at ico when listing? Cargocoin also gets a 4.5 rating for Icobench and 8.4 for Icomarks, this is great
Yes they have got good number of rating from different Ico site.but i am worried about their ICO price that if it will stay there during listing in exchanger.please assure us about the price
I think it's hard to be 100% sure now that the price will be as stable in two weeks. It is necessary to monitor the market condition daily.
Main problem is that after ICO,all prices are fallen down due to teams lack of monitor process.If they can keep it monitor,price will be on high mood.
many users who want to profit from their participation in this project hope for this. We can only wait for the end of sales and we will see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
for ico Cargocoin it still runs 11 more days, and the softcap they have reached, but the question is, will the price of their tokens be at ico when listing? Cargocoin also gets a 4.5 rating for Icobench and 8.4 for Icomarks, this is great
Yes they have got good number of rating from different Ico site.but i am worried about their ICO price that if it will stay there during listing in exchanger.please assure us about the price
I think it's hard to be 100% sure now that the price will be as stable in two weeks. It is necessary to monitor the market condition daily.
Main problem is that after ICO,all prices are fallen down due to teams lack of monitor process.If they can keep it monitor,price will be on high mood.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
This is quite an interesting kind of activity which the team made an effort to invite some big potential investors that may want to support the said platform. Anyway, does the team have an expert of people that may handle the laws that maybe needed to follow some certain rules of every countries?
Most of their followers are their investors. Investors are likely to follow about their new update and they don't wanna miss any single information for the new update.
Then, that would be great if most of them are investors. This is only shows that the project are worthy to invest since it will have more chances to succeed because of their followers. I will keep looking for more news and announcements from the team to ensure that they are doing well.

I know from the start that this project would followed and supported by many because of the unique platform and it is also beneficial to us in the field of shipping industry. 
Activity: 308
Activity: 602
Activity: 532
This is a great and useful project for shipping businesses and will soon be recognized by owners. Hopefully you get successful in 2019.
Well, yes. They are too great to evolve the whole new blockchain implementation in a cargo-shipping industry. Pretty damn great.

They already have a meeting in DUBAI, I hope they can gain or attract big investors their like for Oil shipping to other places would be great!

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I read a lot of predictions, and I think that it would be the right decision to keep the tokens in storage. Do not sell them now.
I agree with your opinion. I think you should not do this now because the entire market is currently in place and it is not clear which way it will go.
Well, most of the predictions are not giving agreat impact as people just following their mind, not based on the signal prediction or fud.

Predicting without a solid reference is like randomly forecasting an event. Well, most of the cryptocurrencies that may affect its value is speculation that can the interest of some investors. This is what crypto looks like and we should know how to deal with it.
Activity: 560
Activity: 504
I have some Cargocoin, so i should keep so and sold out all of it at this time? They will go to the moon or not?
I think it's not worth selling it now. I bought a token, but for the time being I am not selling it. I hope that the price will increase soon.
long-term preservation of tokens should have a positive effect on the profits that we will be able to make in the future.
Activity: 378
I have some Cargocoin, so i should keep so and sold out all of it at this time? They will go to the moon or not?
I think it's not worth selling it now. I bought a token, but for the time being I am not selling it. I hope that the price will increase soon.
long-term preservation of tokens should have a positive effect on the profits that we will be able to make in the future.
Activity: 423
Worry less mate. Everything is under control by the project team developers, they won't allow any lost or damages that may come. I am sure they already anticipated the issue and prepared various ideas and plans for the  project success in the near future.

Yeah its expected that this project will become  a legit coins. Unlike the others shitcoins that will die after 2 months.
At least they still have something positive, like community and investor beside liquidity at the exchange. I think they have enough good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Blockchain technology can be very useful for transportation and logistics, it could save a lot of time and effort for the business owner and gives peace of mind since blockchain is known because of its geniune security features.

This will become a hit in terms of transportation and also will give securities to all packages they will deliver. Could be this the next FEDEX of blockchain platform?
Merit: 11
This is a great and useful project for shipping businesses and will soon be recognized by owners. Hopefully you get successful in 2019.
Well, yes. They are too great to evolve the whole new blockchain implementation in a cargo-shipping industry. Pretty damn great.

They already have a meeting in DUBAI, I hope they can gain or attract big investors their like for Oil shipping to other places would be great!
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Worry less mate. Everything is under control by the project team developers, they won't allow any lost or damages that may come. I am sure they already anticipated the issue and prepared various ideas and plans for the  project success in the near future.

Yeah its expected that this project will become  a legit coins. Unlike the others shitcoins that will die after 2 months.
I see that the project will be useful to a wide range of consumers. And in this its obvious difference from similar projects, I hope that this fact will make the project attractive
I think team experience should be able to help with the whole shipping process and is likely to go a long way once there is massive adoption for it

Having a well-experienced is a major factor to consider because they can handle if ever there is a problem with regards to their development. This is a big project which responsibility should be taken seriously due to the laws that the team may work for it.

I agree with you, it is good to have an expert team so that whatever circumstances they may encounter, it is easy  for them to fix each problem. With that it will make the project go on.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
I see that the project will be useful to a wide range of consumers. And in this its obvious difference from similar projects, I hope that this fact will make the project attractive
I think team experience should be able to help with the whole shipping process and is likely to go a long way once there is massive adoption for it

Having a well-experienced is a major factor to consider because they can handle if ever there is a problem with regards to their development. This is a big project which responsibility should be taken seriously due to the laws that the team may work for it.
The well experienced team and developers will be the bone and veins of the project. This will help the project to grow and develop for the better. They know how to approach and apply their learnings to help the project to be more established and popular for the good results in the future.
As you stated the team was already experienced so all the issues will be automatically addressed moreover there will be rootcauseanalysis done for all the issues and get the adequate solution and fix.
Activity: 434

The well experienced team and developers will be the bone and veins of the project. This will help the project to grow and develop for the better. They know how to approach and apply their learnings to help the project to be more established and popular for the good results in the future.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: