Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 59. (Read 71223 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
...e-resident / Estonia has no tangible connection to this project that I can see.

Regarding the e-Residency project and tangible connection. Both Kaspar Korjus (Head of e-Residency), and Ott Vatter (Head of Global Growth) are openly supporting the project. Check out this recent tweet from the Head of e-Residency:

https://twitter.com/kasparkorjus/status/906142395221278725

There are also a variety of articles available, check out this one:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/change---the-first-decentralised-crypto-bank-for-e-residents-2017-09-04

I understand that e-Residency personnel are on your side and are promoting your project.  But the article says, "In order for the marketplace to be regulatorily compliant, Change is building a multi-tiered standardized KYC (Know-Your-Customer) utility."  This sentence implies that just being an "e-Resident" isn't enough for Change Bank KYC, that there will be other "tiers" of ID created by Change Bank outside of the e-Resident program.  

So...will registering in Estonia's e-Resident program with its 100-Euro fee be required to obtain access to Change Bank services?   Yes or No?

If the answer is no, then what is the point or advantage of having e-Residency here?

Hey,

Being an e-Resident means you have performed the most thorough KYC possible (last tier), which means you most probably do not have to perform additional KYC. So anyone who is an e-Resident gets easy access to investment services on the platform. People who aren't e-Residents have to carry out extensive KYC on the Change platform, so setting up an account just takes more time and customers need to send document copies. There are currently more than 22 000 e-Residents for whom the account setup is seamless and fast.

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
It seems like this project will be able to reach the hard cap at Pre-sale in a short period of time.
May I know what is the hard cap for the upcoming ICO this September 16, 2017?

The total cap is set at 200.000 ETH, but I don't know whether that includes the presales or not
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
It seems like this project will be able to reach the hard cap at Pre-sale in a short period of time.
May I know what is the hard cap for the upcoming ICO this September 16, 2017?
I'm gonna be investing at least 1ETH, this project almost seems too good to be true
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
...e-resident / Estonia has no tangible connection to this project that I can see.

Regarding the e-Residency project and tangible connection. Both Kaspar Korjus (Head of e-Residency), and Ott Vatter (Head of Global Growth) are openly supporting the project. Check out this recent tweet from the Head of e-Residency:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/change---the-first-decentralised-crypto-bank-for-e-residents-2017-09-04

I understand that e-Residency personnel are on your side and are promoting your project.  But the article says, "In order for the marketplace to be regulatorily compliant, Change is building a multi-tiered standardized KYC (Know-Your-Customer) utility."  This sentence implies that just being an "e-Resident" isn't enough for Change Bank KYC, that there will be other "tiers" of ID created by Change Bank outside of the e-Resident program.  

So...will registering in Estonia's e-Resident program with its 100-Euro fee be required to obtain access to Change Bank services?   Yes or No?

If the answer is no, then what is the point or advantage of having e-Residency here?
Pre-sale was very successful.

Pre-sale data:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x78E0743B2cC9967BaC4643D559A027FA53F6BC88

Only about 58% of available pre-sale tokens sold to around 700 people / accounts.  Of the tokens sold, 40% went to 4 people / accounts.  Around $8M of funding raised in presale, less than $5M from the "crypto community at large".

Not sure I would use the word "very".

The word "bank" is being thrown around without a banking license, their Mastercard provider is balking at diving into cryptocurrencies with them, and e-resident / Estonia has no tangible connection to this project that I can see.  I was interested, and their whitepaper graphics sure are slick, but ultimately I didn't invest.  

Thanks for taking a look and providing feedback. Getting back to a few of the points.

Regarding card agreements:

Change started off as a fiat mobile banking application with a beta app and a Mastercard agreement. As Change pivoted to cryptocurrencies, we are currently working on modifications to the platform and renegotiating the Mastercard agreement to make the platform and card payments cryptocurrency compatible. We are also working with multiple issuers to ensure the seamless rollout of cards.

Regarding e-Residency:

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Pre-sale was very successful.

Pre-sale data:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x78E0743B2cC9967BaC4643D559A027FA53F6BC88

Only about 58% of available pre-sale tokens sold to around 700 people / accounts.  Of the tokens sold, 40% went to 4 people / accounts.  Around $8M of funding raised in presale, less than $5M from the "crypto community at large".

Not sure I would use the word "very".

The word "bank" is being thrown around without a banking license, their Mastercard provider is balking at diving into cryptocurrencies with them, and e-resident / Estonia has no tangible connection to this project that I can see.  I was interested, and their whitepaper graphics sure are slick, but ultimately I didn't invest.  
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Pre-sale was very successful. Can't wait to see what happens in the ICO.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
Nice to see this project. Let me join the bounty. Hopefull success
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127
Pre sale was awesome. Now let's keep going high
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
Congrats Change Team on the successful pre-sales. Raised more than 50%, all the best to you.
Activity: 318
OP/Change representative, soooo....most of your competitors (Monaco, TenX, Bankera, etc) have projections over a timeline as to what $ volume they expect to see flowing through their business.  The volume the token holders care about here is the TSPS $ volume and the $ volume that will come via mastercard.  What are you projections in terms of total money you expect to see flowing through the business over the next few years?  Not going to treat any projection as the end all be all, but I'm really interested to know in what Change is thinking here.

Activity: 12
great pre sales.

Now we need to make a strong community for Change.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Congratulations team, 50% already achieve in few hours of pre-ICO, hope it will be sold out within the shortest time.

For those who do not yet know, the pre-sale has started! Roughly 23k ether raised in the first hour.

Regarding the scam. To our knowledge, out of more than 500 investors, only 2 have been scammed.

We are looking into it.

Great, I'm really impressed with your team and I'm sure you'll handle this splendidly
Activity: 5
That's bad news, hope the devs give an official statement about this and how they plan on dealing with it

I only received 1 email from them. Can you post the fake email header details? I don't think their email was hacked. Maybe your email is on another mailing list.

In the end, it's your fault if you don't double check everything, their CEO posted a video on Youtube with last 5 digit wallet number. Did you see that video?
For those who do not yet know, the pre-sale has started! Roughly 23k ether raised in the first hour.

Regarding the scam. To our knowledge, out of more than 500 investors, only 2 have been scammed.

We are looking into it.
I don't trust this ICO.
Their mail is hacked before Pre-ICO. I noticed members in slack, but they banned my slack account. Angry

Scammer's email (same email address, sent before 10 mins):

Their email:

That's bad news, hope the devs give an official statement about this and how they plan on dealing with it
Activity: 131
I don't trust this ICO.
Their mail is hacked before Pre-ICO. I noticed members in slack, but they banned my slack account. Angry

Scammer's email (same email address, sent before 10 mins):

Their email:

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Why is the cap so much higher?
Pages:
Jump to: