Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 61. (Read 71223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Most of the pre ico bonus doesnt worth it, just hold your cash and wait for ETH to crash 30% then buy and invest in main ico.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey, I just read your blog post and saw that you guys reduced the hard cap for the project can i please know what was the previous hard cap for the project?

Hey,

They previous hard cap was 250,000 ETH. Since ether price has steadily risen since we set it (excluding yesterday's hiccup), we thought it reasonable to lower the cap.
what is difference between pre ico & ico?
pre ico 1 ETH = 500 CAG, ico also 1 ETH = 500 CAG ?
did you get read for :
Pre-sale details and discounts will be sent exclusively via email.
30% discount limited to first 500 investors.  ?
Yes. but only 30% discount, and only for first 500 inverstors.
Can not guarantee you are the first 500 inverstors.
Other project, pre ico = 1/2 or 1/4 ico price.
I'll skip this pre ico. 9/9 (pre ico) to 9/16 (ico), I have 7 days to invest in other project.  Roll Eyes

We do not think that carrying out a pre-ICO with even steeper discounts is a good idea.
Activity: 131
Hey, I just read your blog post and saw that you guys reduced the hard cap for the project can i please know what was the previous hard cap for the project?
250000 ETH reduced to 200000 ETH.
Compare them with TenX:
"Singapore-based crypto payment company TenX has raised a total of US$80 million in its token sale. Pre-sale investors bought tokens for about $0.7 a piece and can now sell them at over $3.5, representing a 5x return in under a month."
If they can get listed on Bittrex, maybe.
But get listed on Bittrex seem very hard at the moment.
Polybius can't get listed on Bittex, and price crashes.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
did you get read for :
Yes. but only 30% discount, and only for first 500 inverstors.
Can not guarantee you are the first 500 inverstors.
Other project, pre ico = 1/2 or 1/4 ico price.
I'll skip this pre ico. 9/9 (pre ico) to 9/16 (ico), I have 7 days to invest in other project.  Roll Eyes

In the pre-ICO, participants are entitled to a considerable token bonus. Learn more at:

https://medium.com/@changebank/change-pre-sale-guide-how-to-invest-6c0dc29d2802
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
did you get read for :
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
This team is going to do a good job.
Trust is full ..

Good luck CHANGE attendees ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1193
I don't believe in denial.
[...]
It's very unwise to judge a great dev team on how their followers act, kinda like how people bash on mayweather and mcgregor because their fans are numbskulls. This project has a ton of potential, so don't let stupid kids distract you from the nice gains you could make from it

Au contraire, dear Bambino: "the people you surround yourself with, you become". Moreover, this is not a "followers act", but an employee. Yes, bounty translator and sig. campaign participant, but in this context that's as close at it gets. So, if you don't mind, I'll wait for the "official" response...

[...]
sbogovac  - Apology for any issues you have experienced in the dutch thread - we are very happy to answer questions - with regards to threads in other languages - it is very difficult for us to keep track of them - as we dont speak those languages and they are usually set up as part of our bounty program.

As such quality control there is very hard thing. Never the less- no excuses - its out fault and for that please accept my apology.

One thing that we do very well is answer questions - the best forum for this is the telegram group where we have 1000+ people and we answer all questions in a public forum - nothing to hide. I would strongly encourage you to join us there.

With regards to your questions - the answer is quite simple - change is not much different than the other cards - however, the card and wallet are meant to serve as a gateway into the change market place - where we bring on board a series of established fintech partners into which you can deploy your capital.

Our main value prop is the marketplace and not the card.

Please let me know if that makes sense and do join us over on Telegram. you can find the link on our website.

Best Regards,

Dragos  

Thank you Dragos,

for your quick and clear reply! I appreciate the challenge it certainly is keeping track of all the local language threadts on Change. That's exactly the reason why I came here, to make you aware of it.

Good luck!

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
This is strange. On the one hand you say investors from Estonia are not allowed and on the other hand you say you have partnered with Estonia govt in a project!!! Huh
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In welk opzicht is dat anders dan; Bitpay, Cryptopay, Xapo, Wirex, Shift, Bitstamp of "any other" Bitcoin debit card leverancier?
See the link down here:
https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7

Sorry, but "too little, too late".

I was genuinely interested and asked a simple question:

Wist je dat je met de Change Card straks vanaf dag 1 kunt betalen op ALLE miljoenen plekken ter wereld waar MasterCard wordt geaccepteerd?

In welk opzicht is dat anders dan; Bitpay, Cryptopay, Xapo, Wirex, Shift, Bitstamp of "any other" Bitcoin debit card leverancier?

Dus vanwaar jouw conclusie dat:

Dit [...] een grote ICO [gaat] worden [?!?]

Translation:

Did you know that with the Change Card you can pay from day one on ALL the millions of places in the world where MasterCard is accepted?

In what way is that different from; Bitpay, Cryptopay, Xapo, Wirex, Shift, Bitstamp or any other Bitcoin debit card vendor?

So how do you concluded that:

This [...] is [going to be] a big ICO [?!?]

And your initial reply is:

[...] Heb je de whitepaper gelezen? [...]

Translation:

[...] Did you read the whitepaper? [...]

Which is not an answer but a counter question and deflection. And then, after I decline to read anything because I "know enough" - to top it all off - I get a PM from you:

wtf, hoi puber.. ik verwijs je niet naar een whitepaper.. ik vraag aan je of je de whitepaper hebt gelezen, omdat ik vermoed van niet..
ga even ergens anders gefrustreerd doen dan in mijn draadje svp  Wink

Translation:

wtf, hi teen [literally: someone in puberty].. I did not refer you to a whitepaper .. I asked you whether you have read the whitepaper because I suspect you didn't .. Please go act frustrated somewhere else instead of my thread  Wink

Well, I'm done with Change if you don't mind.

Good luck to the Change team! You're going to need it; with people like xrpdavid representing you...

sbogovac  - Apology for any issues you have experienced in the dutch thread - we are very happy to answer questions - with regards to threads in other languages - it is very difficult for us to keep track of them - as we dont speak those languages and they are usually set up as part of our bounty program.

As such quality control there is very hard thing. Never the less- no excuses - its out fault and for that please accept my apology.

One thing that we do very well is answer questions - the best forum for this is the telegram group where we have 1000+ people and we answer all questions in a public forum - nothing to hide. I would strongly encourage you to join us there.

With regards to your questions - the answer is quite simple - change is not much different than the other cards - however, the card and wallet are meant to serve as a gateway into the change market place - where we bring on board a series of established fintech partners into which you can deploy your capital.

Our main value prop is the marketplace and not the card.

Please let me know if that makes sense and do join us over on Telegram. you can find the link on our website.

Best Regards,

Dragos 
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
See the link down here:
https://medium.com/@CryptoJudgemnt/comparing-cryptobanks-tenx-monaco-change-polybius-tokencard-bankera-54345c04c6a7

Wist je dat je met de Change Card straks vanaf dag 1 kunt betalen op ALLE miljoenen plekken ter wereld waar MasterCard wordt geaccepteerd?

Translation:

Did you know that with the Change Card you can pay from day one on ALL the millions of places in the world where MasterCard is accepted?

In what way is that different from; Bitpay, Cryptopay, Xapo, Wirex, Shift, Bitstamp or any other Bitcoin debit card vendor?

Translation:

Which is not an answer but a counter question and deflection. And then, after I decline to read anything because I "know enough" - to top it all off - I get a PM from you:

wtf, hoi puber.. ik verwijs je niet naar een whitepaper.. ik vraag aan je of je de whitepaper hebt gelezen, omdat ik vermoed van niet..

Translation:

wtf, hi teen [literally: someone in puberty].. I did not refer you to a whitepaper .. I asked you whether you have read the whitepaper because I suspect you didn't .. Please go act frustrated somewhere else instead of my thread  Wink

Good luck to the Change team! You're going to need it; with people like xrpdavid representing you...

It's very unwise to judge a great dev team on how their followers act, kinda like how people bash on mayweather and mcgregor because their fans are numbskulls. This project has a ton of potential, so don't let stupid kids distract you from the nice gains you could make from it
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1193
I don't believe in denial.
See the link down here:

Translation:

Translation:

Translation:

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

See the link down here:

Pages:
Jump to: