Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 2. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
This business can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Hi! Thank you very much for your beliving in our succeful. And you are right in your words.
What is the price of the token? Do you have a business strategy? Where can people keep track of project news? This project looks good but the number of people visiting this topic is low, I am concerned about this

Hello! Of course we have the ICO page with information which you talking about. Look at this: https://charityblockchain.io
Activity: 41
This business can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Dear participants of the bounty program. Results are updated. We kindly request, in the implementation of paragraph 8, to place a link to our pages so that the pictogram is displayed. Otherwise, these posts may not be noticed during moderation and are not taken into account. Also do not forget about specifying hashtags.
In the future, we will treat violations of rules stricter.
Once again, read the rules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-chek-brings-together-charity-business-and-future-2987726
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Charitable organizations are engaged in providing direct assistance to people in need, as well as the development of socially-oriented programs and initiatives.
Activity: 78
What is the price of the token? Do you have a business strategy? Where can people keep track of project news? This project looks good but the number of people visiting this topic is low, I am concerned about this
The spreadsheeds of the Bounty were updated.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

The spreadsheeds of the Bounty were updated.
How many tokens will the project release? I heard about a huge amount.
In the ICO process will be produced 400 million Tokens.
How many tokens is it planned to distribute among the active Twitter participants?
The total amount of  tokens reserved for the Twitter bounty: 4,000,000.
Look at this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-chek-brings-together-charity-business-and-future-2987726
Activity: 70
Any chance project team is making some sort of  interview with team members to boost an investor confidence and to share their vision of maecenas goals?
How many tokens will the journalists and bloggers which will cover the activities of the company for their audience receive?
Want to repeat this question. Maybe somebody have information about content creation, I mean amount of tokens that possible to receive
What do you mean? Give me more details of your question. I don’t understand you.
The spreadsheeds were updated.
How much does one token cost taking into account the discount?
The discount for tokens is indicated on the basic screen of the Landing.
Check it: https://charityblockchain.io
I do not comment much here. because until now I still study how this system works. if any of you already understand in this business, please guide us.
You can write your questions about the project here. We will answer you.
I think I like to see the progress of this project, I want to see this project succeed after ICO ends. information is urgently needed to see the development it of this project before the ICO ends. good luck for this ICO.
What kind of information do you want to get?
How many tokens will the journalists and bloggers which will cover the activities of the company for their audience receive?
You can see the distribution of tokens among the participants in WP. The specific amount of received tokens by journalists and bloggers depends on their contribution to the ecosystem development, and it will be determined by the DAO vote.
Tell me please, what is the maximum amount of funds that can be collected by the project in this ICO?
It are 15.000.000$

The spreadsheeds were updated.
Activity: 154
Tell me please, what is the maximum amount of funds that can be collected by the project in this ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: