Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 9. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If we talk about blockchain, how long have deals been fixed in it? What history can we see with regard to the project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In the WhitePaper there are a lot of statistics on the US basically. Does this mean that One + 1 will be focused on the US?
Activity: 406
This is a very unique concept that has a very bright future. Who originally invented all this?
Activity: 266
A useful and interesting project. Many of us have the opportunity to help those in need. When can I become a full participant in the platform and project?
Merit: 100
I would like to look at the technical document carefully and understand how you differ from others. Is there anything else besides the WhitePaper?
Activity: 189
1 point will be 1 chk?
Loyalty points will be connected to fiat price depending on country of processing.
Interesting project! How long will the pre-sale last?
Pre sale has been ended. But, if you ate thinking about huge investment, we can discuss it.
This project seem to be potential, but need to hold in long time. It could be read 1$ at the end 2018
it is very nice if it can reach $1, although it was at the end of the year and still long enough
but that isn't impossible because with the development they show will give a big impact
i believe the potential of this project can be realized
Thank you.
Activity: 224
How are you going to develop online charity around the world? As far as I understand, this is the priority
How many tokens can one person get in Check if he gives some money towards any good deed?

It depends on amount of, for example, donation, method of good deed, channel. All Info you can see in our WP.
Activity: 238
 I heard that there can be frauds on the part of charitable organizations, unfortunately. How is this problem solved in the project?
Activity: 364
How many tokens have already been sold for before ICO?
Unfortunately, web site does not provide this information. Apparently, we will find out more by the end of sales.
Activity: 252
How many tokens have already been sold for before ICO?
The most important thing for charity is to ensure its openness and transparency, so you need to know what is used to ensure that the interests of the parties are not damaged.
Of course, you are absolutely right. Now we work with several companies who performs audit of foundations, also we have strong requirements to become our partner. Plus we are in process of uploading all financial reports of connected foundations to BLOCKCHAIN.
Activity: 24
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Haдeюcь y вac вce пoлyчитcя! Mнe дaжe зaxoтeлocь инвecтиpoвaть в вaш пpoeкт!)
 Can we see the model of donations in a simple and understandable example?
Will there be any distinctive proposal for interaction with the project for the largest brands?
Activity: 406
How much money will have to be spent on a permanent basis on the work of the project platform itself? It's about the beneficiaries themselves.
Activity: 224
How much charity is common in the world today? I mean the same civilized as the one that is counted in the project.
Activity: 392
What discounts for tokens will be available at the ICO stage? And will they exist at all?
Discounts will be. From 15 to 5 percent. Reduction in proportion to the duration of the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: