Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 8. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If we talk about the blockchain, then how long have the deals been fixed in it? What story can you see?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Are there assessments or at least projections of the developers, to what extent will an advanced loyalty program help the project develop? How can this increase the community?
Activity: 224
As far as I know, no! This will protect the token from depreciation.
Activity: 406
I hope there are no plans to issue additional tokens in the future?
Activity: 266
Will the project join any associations? Given that it is built on a unique platform, can partner networks and alliances be considered favorable?
Activity: 238
How is Public Charity Ledger protected from famous DDOS attacks? And the entire platform.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing?
Merit: 250
What registration forms should be filled out and what data should be provided by a structure that expects to get help from the project?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Can only social institutes and organizations be the recipients of assistance? If there is no such status, then the platform will not be able to help, right?
Activity: 140
What is the purpose of your project? Why do you think it will work?
Can you invest in Cheks only with bitcoins?
Activity: 126
I agree with the image gains for business, but is it possible to make a profit on charity?
When will I see tokens, that I earned on bounty, on my account? When will the final distribution happen?
Activity: 406
The project seeks to develop philanthropy in individuals and businesses. Will 7 billion tokens be enough for everyone?
How will recipients of assistance be identified? Will developers work with foundations, social services?
Will the project give its active participants any distinctions? For organizations’ websites or for volunteers. It would be interesting to get something like that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
the idea of this project is very good and useful for the future, the information about the development of this project is very clear with some items developed, for the promotion of this project develop airdrop program, hopefully sales of scheduled coins reach the target
How many cheks will be released at the start of the project out of the total 7 billion?
400 million will be available at the start!
Activity: 112
How many cheks will be released at the start of the project out of the total 7 billion?
Activity: 364
Does the project have any partnership or just good relations with social media that are ready to support the startup? TV, for example…
Pages:
Jump to: