Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 5. (Read 8112 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
I wanna know that the addressees will get my donations. Will it be possible to check this in Check One system?
Yes, through the Charity Blockchain Association you can track any donations till the recipient
where can I read more about the team?  I wanna have more information...
What kind of information do you wont to get?
Hello! Tell me, when does the bounty program end? I want to have time to earn a little))
The Bounty program will end in mid-August.
Activity: 98
where can I read more about the team?  I wanna have more information...
Activity: 184
Will the project join any associations? Given that it is built on a unique platform, can partner networks and alliances be considered favorable?
Dear participants of the bounty program. Results are updated. We kindly request, in the implementation of paragraph 8, to place a link to our pages so that the pictogram is displayed. Otherwise, these posts may not be noticed during moderation and are not taken into account. Also do not forget about specifying hashtags.
In the future, we will treat violations of rules stricter.
Once again, read the rules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-chek-brings-together-charity-business-and-future-2987726
The spreadsheets were updated.
Dear participants of the bounty program. Results are updated. We kindly request, in the implementation of paragraph 8, to place a link to our pages so that the pictogram is displayed. Otherwise, these posts may not be noticed during moderation and are not taken into account. Also do not forget about specifying hashtags.
Once again, read the rules: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-chek-brings-together-charity-business-and-future-2987726
The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing?
You can help the project by joining the bounty program, referring us to your local charitable foundations, investors or retail partners.
I'm glad to see Chek, a new project on charity. It attracts me because it combines philanthropy and business well. It's a great idea.
Thank you very much!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm glad to see Chek, a new project on charity. It attracts me because it combines philanthropy and business well. It's a great idea.
Looking at the appearance of Chek is pretty good, but we need further research. Token sales are coming soon, hoping that the project will collect more capital.
Thanks. We’re busy working on making Chek a connector of the charity and business industries. Soon we will release a revamped version of the landing page that will help to better understand the project.
Can any donor choose one project and help him for a long time? For 5 years or more.
Absolutely! That’s the idea. To be able to help, track the donations and get the feedback. Our goal is to seamlessly integrate charity into everyday business transactions.
How to apply to project managers? There is an orphanage that would like to participate in the project.

Please contact us at [email protected]. We will be happy to help.
Are there assessments or at least projections of the developers, to what extent will an advanced loyalty program help the project develop? How can this increase the community?
With every business partner who joins the loyalty program the community grows. Example:
One of our partners CardsMobile has the application “The Wallet” that  aggregates in the smartphone all kinds of card products: banking, transport, discount cards, certificates and coupons. Wallet allows not only to transfer existing user cards to smartphones, but also to issue new cards without plastic - in digital form, immediately registering customers in loyalty programs of partners.
They already digitized more than 30 million plastic cards from more than 185 thousand Russian trade and service enterprises. That’s quite a lot of users. We have more strategic partnerships of the way.
Additionally, our unique loyalty program provides the gamification of the charity, which along with a direct donation in cryptocurrency, will allow building active and loyal communities of participants from both real economies as well as from the crypto world.

Activity: 84
The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Looking at the appearance of Chek is pretty good, but we need further research. Token sales are coming soon, hoping that the project will collect more capital.
Pages:
Jump to: