Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 45. (Read 8135 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Will the 25% discount be valid until the end of pre-ICO?
Activity: 392
Why did u decide that people that donate their money will come to cryptoeconomics? It seems to me that they’re doing their good deeds even without cryptoeconomy and there’s nothing to change.
Modern charity area has a range of problems. The use of blockchain allows to solve them fast and easy and improve this area!

I have never heard that there’re problems in this area…
Perhaps you havent heard because you arent a participant of this area. All in all, the main problem is absence of ordinary people’s trust to the charity originations. The reason is that some charity organizations turn out to be scammers.

Yep, the problem is really wide spread. But how will Check solve it?
The solution is obvious: blockchain will make the accountancy of all the charity organizations transparent. In case of centralized organizations it’s impossible. Blockchain opens new opportunities for this area.
What will it give? Will it really improve the reputation if the charity organizations?
Activity: 177
Why did u decide that people that donate their money will come to cryptoeconomics? It seems to me that they’re doing their good deeds even without cryptoeconomy and there’s nothing to change.
Modern charity area has a range of problems. The use of blockchain allows to solve them fast and easy and improve this area!

Perhaps you havent heard because you arent a participant of this area. All in all, the main problem is absence of ordinary people’s trust to the charity originations. The reason is that some charity organizations turn out to be scammers.

The solution is obvious: blockchain will make the accountancy of all the charity organizations transparent. In case of centralized organizations it’s impossible. Blockchain opens new opportunities for this area.
Activity: 392

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added CharityBlockchain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/CharityBlockchain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: