Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain - page 11. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Nice website, this project can be quite big with the right guidance from the advisors. Visit https://icotoinvest.com/ and get your ICO listed on their to get more attention and feedback from the community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Do the creators have any official estimates of the supply structure, of the number of intermediary transactions, etc. at the coffee market? What did they relied on in the project’s developing?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
In my view, Africa is pretty underdeveloped continent, especially in terms of communications. And how does the platform plan to implement their solutions in such a situation? Farmers will get in touch with handwritten letters?
Merit: 10
Does the project really plan to create a unique procedure and business, based on coffee distribution from Africa and income from its sales? If so, then this is a very bold and ambitious project. I have heard, that coffee, as a product, is even more spread, than oil.
12 You have formulated the problem in the holistic manner. It doesn’t look so big so far. However, the project may someday reach all that you described. At the moment, the project’s ecosystem helps farmers to co-operate directly with coffee consumers, reducing intermediary costs.
What has the blockchain to do with all this?
The blockchain and smart-contracts help to facilitate various operations, encourage fair trading, free from concealed and unfair deals.
What will get consumers of this drink in the end?
Coffee-lovers will get access to the drink without any central institution, such as banks, companies or governmental authorities. The price of coffee will change more smoothly and predictably, inflation will decrease.
Great! Are there any estimates of how much intermediaries inflated the drink’s price?
Activity: 350
Does the project really plan to create a unique procedure and business, based on coffee distribution from Africa and income from its sales? If so, then this is a very bold and ambitious project. I have heard, that coffee, as a product, is even more spread, than oil.
12 You have formulated the problem in the holistic manner. It doesn’t look so big so far. However, the project may someday reach all that you described. At the moment, the project’s ecosystem helps farmers to co-operate directly with coffee consumers, reducing intermediary costs.
The blockchain and smart-contracts help to facilitate various operations, encourage fair trading, free from concealed and unfair deals.
Coffee-lovers will get access to the drink without any central institution, such as banks, companies or governmental authorities. The price of coffee will change more smoothly and predictably, inflation will decrease.
Activity: 266
This project looks very promising and worthy. I support this project. I wish you success.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Personally am something of a coffee fanatic, so this project immediately stokes my interest. But as others have said, I'm just not sure I understand how well blockchain is equipped to solve the very real problems the white paper delves into
Activity: 336
How much is the hard-cap project? Is it possible to collect these funds? What do you think?
51000 Eth! I personally think, that even if it is impossible, we can still get close to this amount. Look at the white paper. It has been well elaborate. The developers know what they are doing.
Activity: 196
How much is the hard-cap project? Is it possible to collect these funds? What do you think?
Activity: 294
I’ve looked through the list of creators of the project. There’s no info on their personal data. Can I get acquainted with their profiles in social networks?
Activity: 294
Aren’t creators afraid that it’ll be possible to capture a range of farms with the help of their platform? Or maybe this is the main goal?))
Activity: 322
Tell me please, how can I use or withdraw the project’s tokens that I’ve bought?
You need to have CNK wallet which will become available in the end of the ICO? After it becomes available fill in the KYC form. It’s a mandatory procedure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Tell me please, how can I use or withdraw the project’s tokens that I’ve bought?
Activity: 336
Tell me please, when will investors be able to receive the tokens bought?
After the end of the ICO. To be precise, it’s in a week after the event.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Tell me please, when will investors be able to receive the tokens bought?
Pages:
Jump to: