Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain - page 12. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!
Africa is the general name of many countries, so many countries have different laws and different social systems. Has the development team considered it?

Yes, Our Legal Advisers have considered all those points. Thank you for your concern.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Africa is the general name of many countries, so many countries have different laws and different social systems. Has the development team considered it?
Interesting project.

Thank you for your interest and appreciation.
Are you planing to include areas in Latin America in the future? I think it might be as economically successful as Africa.

As for now our focus is only on Africa because their are so many challenges in African Cafe industry and we want to implement our project very effectively to achieve our aim of regenerating the African Cafe Industry. Once we will achieve that, we would like to focus on other parts of the world as well.
Africa is awesome no doubt! But I still remember the stories that the Law is not really respected over there. Aren't you afraid of working in such a complicated environment?

Yes, you point is quite correct and that's why we have come up with the solution. Crypto N’ Kafe (CNK) is an advance platform based on Blockchain technology that applies smart contract technology powered by the Ethereum blockchain to solve fundamental problems frequently associated with modern trades processes. You can find out more details in the whitepaper - https://goo.gl/Up5q3U
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi,

I can translate whitepaper and website to Romanian if you're interested.

Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks
The project claims that it's going to sell coffee from Africa… what parts of Africa exactly?

We are starting from Mauritius than we will cover Ethiopia, Algeria, Nigeria and South Africa. Later we will expand in whole Africa.
I couldn't find the detailed information about token sale… that's weird! Founders are not going to focus on that?

What kind of information you are looking for? If you need Token details, you can read our whitepaper - https://goo.gl/Up5q3U
Activity: 364
I have noticed that there're a lot of information about bounty programs in your website… I'm even thinking of participating)) where can I find detailed information that will help me to make the right choice?
Yes, bounty program is quite impressive. I would suggest you to do the same thing I did. Download the materials about the program this way you won't get confused! It's available in the website.
Activity: 364
I have noticed that there're a lot of information about bounty programs in your website… I'm even thinking of participating)) where can I find detailed information that will help me to make the right choice?
Activity: 210
I was offered to have a look at this project because it's interesting and unique. The main purpose is to control coffee stock prices or coffee futures, isnt it?
Not exactly! The platform based on blockchain technology creates a bridge between farmers and customers which means there is no middleman so typical for retail
Wow! I didn't expect that! That's great that there is no middleman. What are other advantages?
Farmers will be able to control prices and closely communicate with clients. Clients will be able to get high quality coffee and unlimited contact with different farmers
Sounds promising. Its own app is going to be used to provide all of this, right?
Yes, sure. It will be available on IOS and Android. You just need to search «CNK».
Is there a plan to issue plastic cards? I mean debit ones
Activity: 196
I was offered to have a look at this project because it's interesting and unique. The main purpose is to control coffee stock prices or coffee futures, isnt it?
Not exactly! The platform based on blockchain technology creates a bridge between farmers and customers which means there is no middleman so typical for retail
Wow! I didn't expect that! That's great that there is no middleman. What are other advantages?
Farmers will be able to control prices and closely communicate with clients. Clients will be able to get high quality coffee and unlimited contact with different farmers
Sounds promising. Its own app is going to be used to provide all of this, right?
Yes, sure. It will be available on IOS and Android. You just need to search «CNK».
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Do founders have any idea about the token price after ICO?
In this situation you can be sure of one thing - market will sort everything out! There is a forecast that says the price is going to get up and equals 1 CNK = 0,00249 ETH
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Do founders have any idea about the token price after ICO?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Interesting project.
Pages:
Jump to: