Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain - page 10. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What African regions are you planning to work at? You know there is no coffee in Sahara
Activity: 238
The idea is great, no doubt about that. But I'm not sure they will let it would be fulfilled. How is the project  going to dismiss delivery and middlemen services that have been a part of the market for years?
You’re right. But the market is ready for it. Basically the society is demanding it because necessary technologies have been developed. Of course the project will have to get over some obstacles but it will be worth it I think
talking about the demand…  do you have any statistics? I would like to know your sources
My thoughts are based on general information about market growth  2011-2015 and it is going to  continue growing up to 2020. You can find all the information and sources in the white paper. The world population is getting bigger, urbanization, income growth and coffee popularization make the market grow
Why would the Africans trust this project?
Because Coffee producers are working under pressure with the low profit, they're not supported by the government, traditional financial system is not giving them any benefits, they depend on suspicious partners. It all can be sold with the help of blockchain  and this project.
The idea is great, no doubt about that. But I'm not sure they will let it would be fulfilled. How is the project  going to dismiss delivery and middlemen services that have been a part of the market for years?
You’re right. But the market is ready for it. Basically the society is demanding it because necessary technologies have been developed. Of course the project will have to get over some obstacles but it will be worth it I think
talking about the demand…  do you have any statistics? I would like to know your sources
My thoughts are based on general information about market growth  2011-2015 and it is going to  continue growing up to 2020. You can find all the information and sources in the white paper. The world population is getting bigger, urbanization, income growth and coffee popularization make the market grow
Why would the Africans trust this project?
don't you think that this project might work for different goods in the future? Of course if this platform becomes successful.
Activity: 336
Very interesting! Why Africa? There are a lot of places where coffee is produced. You can find Coffee producers that are not happy with the system everywhere. And tea producers as well!
Activity: 210
There are two sorts of coffee - Arabica and Mocha. It makes no difference what to work with for this project, right? I've heard that Arabica is more expensive. So you can make more money with it. Am I wrong?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
it's a big project. Are you planning to be listed on the exchanges?
There Is no information about it in the white paper yet. I think they will do it taking into account that all Blockchain project are trying to do it right now
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
it's a big project. Are you planning to be listed on the exchanges?
Activity: 280
What is the minimum I have to buy in order to participate in ICO?
The minimum is 0,1 Eth… don't forget to pay commissions
Merit: 0
What is the minimum I have to buy in order to participate in ICO?
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Indeed, this I have not yet seen, It is the first Blockchain Based Coffee Trading Ecosystem to support Small Scale Farmers, Traders, Roasters & Retailers.
I will support your project, I love coffee
Activity: 126
Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!
Does the project plan to collaborate with other blockchain projects? Apparently, there can be some interesting synergy effects from mergers, for example, with logistics or financial projects.

We haven't thought on that point yet. However thank you for your valuable suggestion.
Activity: 126
Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!
I see projects like this very interesting. this coffee commodity project is sure to be a lot of devotees, as we know coffee is one of the commodities that very many fans and pasara clearly profitable.
Stay How will Tim how to market his product and how he connects this product later with his token, so that his tokens will not be forgotten, hopefully running smoothly and successfully Tim and Dev

Thank you for supporting our project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
I see projects like this very interesting. this coffee commodity project is sure to be a lot of devotees, as we know coffee is one of the commodities that very many fans and pasara clearly profitable.
Stay How will Tim how to market his product and how he connects this product later with his token, so that his tokens will not be forgotten, hopefully running smoothly and successfully Tim and Dev
Activity: 392
Does the project plan to collaborate with other blockchain projects? Apparently, there can be some interesting synergy effects from mergers, for example, with logistics or financial projects.
Activity: 364
How will payments be arranged in the system? This is especially important for Africans themselves. Everything should be pretty easy for them.
Pages:
Jump to: