Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain - page 7. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!
It is a unique project of its kind. How much did you guys earn in Pre-ico?

We successfully Raised $7.14 Million in the Pre ICO.
Your website shows that you acheived 17% of 51,000 ETH which is equal to 8.67 Million ,mathematically! Grin

It's 20.8% now, which is equivalent to $10.61 Million  Grin Grin

That's a good amount to raise in Pre-ICO. I hope you guys will earn more in ICO phase

We have already raised $10 M till now, and are growing with our valued community users support.
Wow! As a coffee lover and I believe most of you as well will say that this is a good project. Investing to this will also help our small farmers to get the most out of their product. Chinese will probably go into this if you cater tea as well.  Smiley

This will also be a good and favorable for the small farmers. and since China is much more interested in this kind of a things for sure. However, I also saw and found that you've raised 7M$ something which is really good and great news for the investors and am happy that you can achieve your goal target anyhow.

Thank you for supporting our ICo Project. We have now successfully raised $10 M and are moving ahead with your support.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Wow! As a coffee lover and I believe most of you as well will say that this is a good project. Investing to this will also help our small farmers to get the most out of their product. Chinese will probably go into this if you cater tea as well.  Smiley

This will also be a good and favorable for the small farmers. and since China is much more interested in this kind of a things for sure. However, I also saw and found that you've raised 7M$ something which is really good and great news for the investors and am happy that you can achieve your goal target anyhow.
Activity: 110

That's a good amount to raise in Pre-ICO. I hope you guys will earn more in ICO phase
Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Your website shows that you acheived 17% of 51,000 ETH which is equal to 8.67 Million ,mathematically! Grin
Hello Everyone,

The IT Team has rectified the team section and uploaded the images of our team members on the live website along with links to their social channels.

Apologies for the late update and error of uploading the beta team section.

Blockchain Engineer, Where do you get that Degree?

or it's a self-mention degree?

Blockchain Engineers are people who work on the Blockchain technology and are responsible for all the development tasks related to Blockchain in the project.

Activity: 110
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone,

The IT Team has rectified the team section and uploaded the images of our team members on the live website along with links to their social channels.

https://i.gyazo.com/cd581f4fe0177185be1e0d0fc861c4e1.png

Apologies for the late update and error of uploading the beta team section.

Blockchain Engineer , Where do you get that Degree?

or it's a self mention degree?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Honestly i have not read the whitepaper yet (planning to read it soon), but I am kinda confused why does this project solely target african coffee industry when they can easily target the global coffee industry, is this something to do with the people involved in the project?  I agree with one of the comment here about the rest of the world can possibly produce a higher quality of coffee than the intended place,  and for that, is there a plan to extend the area covered of the project  outside africa once the project became successful?

We are initially targeting the Coffee farmers located majorly in Africa. We have plans of expanding this project after successful execution in the African region. You can read the whitepaper for the details of our execution and expansion plans.

Thank you for taking time in replying all the queries of people in this thread.  I would definitely read the whitepaper (currently analyzing the whitepaper).  It is a good thing to have a focal point in every business.  I can see how good the member of the team by simply setting the base  operation then expand it as the business grow.  Other projects tends to dream too huge without any basic focal points or they disregard their base operation.  I believe this project will definitely grow, though I am hoping that the local government supports the team's endeavor because it will play a crucial rule in the success of this project.

Thank you for supporting our project.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Honestly i have not read the whitepaper yet (planning to read it soon), but I am kinda confused why does this project solely target african coffee industry when they can easily target the global coffee industry, is this something to do with the people involved in the project?  I agree with one of the comment here about the rest of the world can possibly produce a higher quality of coffee than the intended place,  and for that, is there a plan to extend the area covered of the project  outside africa once the project became successful?

We are initially targeting the Coffee farmers located majorly in Africa. We have plans of expanding this project after successful execution in the African region. You can read the whitepaper for the details of our execution and expansion plans.

Thank you for taking time in replying all the queries of people in this thread.  I would definitely read the whitepaper (currently analyzing the whitepaper).  It is a good thing to have a focal point in every business.  I can see how good the member of the team by simply setting the base  operation then expand it as the business grow.  Other projects tends to dream too huge without any basic focal points or they disregard their base operation.  I believe this project will definitely grow, though I am hoping that the local government supports the team's endeavor because it will play a crucial rule in the success of this project.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
As I read their whitepaper, base on my understanding about it Crypto N Kafe they more in focus on Farmers of coffee. Which is good and great for them if the farmers will discover this one. Actually at the first I read I thought it is only talk about in the coffee shop like starbucks but when I 
found out what's really all about Crypto N Kafe or aka CNK-DS, to securely capture transactional data. CNK-DS combines the distributed
immutable nature of the blockchain technology with cryptographic techniques to securely track coffee trading data without leaking privacysensitive information. Furthermore, CNK-DS facilitates seamless generation of coffee trading data by authorized users and provides an automated method for verification of the generated transactional data. It also ensures the privacy of the data using public key encryption.
don't you think that this project might work for different goods in the future? Of course if this platform becomes successful.

Definitely! It may work for several other products that consist of a similar ecosystem.
The idea is great, no doubt about that. But I'm not sure they will let it would be fulfilled. How is the project  going to dismiss delivery and middlemen services that have been a part of the market for years?
You’re right. But the market is ready for it. Basically the society is demanding it because necessary technologies have been developed. Of course the project will have to get over some obstacles but it will be worth it I think
talking about the demand…  do you have any statistics? I would like to know your sources
My thoughts are based on general information about market growth  2011-2015 and it is going to  continue growing up to 2020. You can find all the information and sources in the white paper. The world population is getting bigger, urbanization, income growth and coffee popularization make the market grow
Why would the Africans trust this project?
Because Coffee producers are working under pressure with the low profit, they're not supported by the government, traditional financial system is not giving them any benefits, they depend on suspicious partners. It all can be sold with the help of blockchain  and this project.
Interesting! I see that the project did a good job. What can coffee producers expect?

A decentralized ecosystem giving direct platform to Farmers, Roasters and other people in the ecosystem to connect with any nodes directly.
I'm surprised, that there is such a project! With such success, you can create a bunch of start-ups. Why didn’t you choose problems of Chinese gadgets producers, for example? Their market is bigger.
Good day! Firstly, let’s communicate constructively. Secondly, coffee is perhaps the most popular product in the world. Thirdly, the product and the region were selected for a good reason. Here, there are opportunities for earnings, that will provoke CNK investors’ interest.
What issues prevent Africans from making money off their coffee?

The main issues reside in distribution of African coffee. These problems include a low income for small farmers, negative effect of poor financial support, lack of government support and non-transparent transactions in the supply chain. Plus, prices volatility.
12 This is serious! And does this project really solve all these problems?!!
This project helps to solve, it makes the first steps. With this, small farmers can exponentially increase their income. And the world of coffee can become more transparent with an efficient supply chain.
It’s cool, when financial projects have a social function. Does the project plan to be represented on the world exchanges?

Yes, we are already in talks with several major Exchanges. Once the ICO would be over, you can get to know about those through Announcements here or on our Official telegram group. [ur=https://t.me/cryptokafeCNKl]https://t.me/cryptokafeCNK[/url]
Well, I do enjoy an occasional cup of coffee, so long as your project makes a valuable improvement, I'm more than happy to support it!

Thank you for supporting our project.
I never understood, why it had to be African coffee? Does the project have any fundamental researches, that the African one will yield the highest returns?

We are just initially targeting the Coffee farmers located majorly in Africa. We have plans of expanding this project after successful execution in the African region. You can read the whitepaper for the details of our execution and expansion plans.
hmmm... Couldn’t it turn out, that in the future African states would forbid farmers to trade with the project's representatives? It is still Africa!

We are already in talks with everyone and are in the process of educating farmers abour our project.
Pages:
Jump to: