Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain - page 16. (Read 2631 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/crypto-n-kafe-cnk-17573 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 126
Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!
Another one I will keep my eye on, I think agricultural applications could be huge.

Definitely, it will help the entire Coffee Ecosystem to grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
Another one I will keep my eye on, I think agricultural applications could be huge.
Activity: 147
a very interesting project with a very good concept I will set aside my money to follow this ICO
when can i start for ICO dev
I want to be a part of the Crypto N Kafe Bounty Community. I can use telegram, Twitter,Facebook,  translate English to Vietnamese to let peoples know about our project and answer the questions about us. Im going to build more group and make advertising to open bigger our community at U.S and my state. Thank you and have a nice day!
You can join the bounty campaign for Crypto N' Kafe. Visit here for more - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/15-millon-bounty-crypto-n-kafe-ico-to-regenerate-african-coffee-industry-2769856
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
many ICO very promising including this ICO, i am have see website this projects and i love it the concept and details. the price this token 1 CNK = 0.00249 ETH i think very good. so when this ICO will start?

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
why not open bounty dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Have you conducted any marketing research? In what countries will your project be in demand?
Activity: 1
I want to be a part of the Crypto N Kafe Bounty Community. I can use telegram, Twitter,Facebook,  translate English to Vietnamese to let peoples know about our project and answer the questions about us. Im going to build more group and make advertising to open bigger our community at U.S and my state. Thank you and have a nice day!
The Bounty will be live very soon, we will update the links in the thread.

Keep following and have a Sip of Coffee.  Wink
Activity: 110
When the bounty campaign is starting and how I can join? I am interested in bounty.
Hello Everyone,

The IT Team has rectified the team section and uploaded the images of our team members on the live website along with links to their social channels.

Apologies for the late update and error of uploading the beta team section.
I like the concept of getting blockchain into coffee trading. This is wonderful idea. Lots of coffee lovers in this world. If they all start supporting this project, then it will be huge.
Thank you, buddy
You should see our whitepaper and understand the potential of our project.
It's very interesting.
Why is the entire team fake profiles?
All the team profiles are completely legitimate.
Can you please let us know what made you think of the profiles being fake?
We will be more than happy to answer your queries.

It's a free stock photo!
I don't believe this project for now.
There is no reason to use fake photos.

wow, thanks for the alert.
i didn't realized about it.
We apologize for the mismatch in the information.
The profiles are real but the IT agency has mistakenly uploaded the dummy images used in the Beta version of the website.
We have communicated the issue and the original images will be updated ASAP.
Thanks to everyone for their co-operation.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250

It's a free stock photo!

wow, thanks for the alert.
i didn't realized about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 158
To live is to think

It's a free stock photo!
Activity: 59

https://image.prntscr.com/image/cB0tMSrwRfy2LBZZ9Pe8ZQ.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/zTHMALNiQYqYOorp2qWJoQ.png

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I like the concept of getting blockchain into coffee trading. This is wonderful idea. Lots of coffee lovers in this world. If they all start supporting this project, then it will be huge.
Interesting project, tell  what is the maximum number of coins  during the pre-ICO and ICO how many tokens I can buy for 1ETN I think that this will be a very large and high-quality project because the coffee market is very lucrative.

Total Coins in ICO & Pre ICO - 51,000,000 CNK Tokens
1 ETH = 1000 CNK Tokens,
Thank you for appreciating the project.
You can get 25% to 35% Discount in the Pre-ICO Token Sale starting from 18th January 2018.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
 Hi everyone! Just added Crypto n Kafe ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Crypto_n_Kafe. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Pages:
Jump to: