Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain - page 3. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Among other things, importers have the opportunity to purchase new trading opportunities and offer a platform of rosters for the most direct communication directly with farmers. As a result of these advantages, end-users purchase coffee at low prices.
Activity: 320
Merit: 12
Crypto N "Cafe @ Crypto N" Cafe
Improve Coffee Farmers average income with CNK ICO I think this project is very good because it gives the spirit for the farmers
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
It seems there are less than 4 days left for the current period.  How much did the project collected so far?  I have not seen the total amount on the website,  anyone got any info on the collection?
As far as I know dude, the ico will continue to run up to march 25 which has a 5% discount to those investors who will going to have an interest to buy on this token CNK. Aside from that, the raised fund is not seen yet now at their live ico in the website anyway.

I was asking how much fund had been raised in this project.  I believe they have raised a good sum already but of course I am curious on the current figure of their funding.  Aside from that, I said the current period not the entire ICO period.  I hope to hear an update from OP soon.
We can see it on their site bro, now we've reached the 55% funds of the hardcap target (51k ETH).
So that means that 28k ETH has been reached at this time. I believe hardcap will be achieved in the next few days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
with the fund was raising consistently it's one of a good sign that I truly believe with this project.
by creating trading ecosystem entirely supporting many stakeholders within such as small-scale farmers, traders, rosters, and retailers.
it is actually a first pioneer and a revolution in coffee bean trading sector, it could resolve many problems that old and traditional way can resolve it before.
good luck with this project
The great project always supported by great teams behind it.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
It seems there are less than 4 days left for the current period.  How much did the project collected so far?  I have not seen the total amount on the website,  anyone got any info on the collection?
As far as I know dude, the ico will continue to run up to march 25 which has a 5% discount to those investors who will going to have an interest to buy on this token CNK. Aside from that, the raised fund is not seen yet now at their live ico in the website anyway.

I was asking how much fund had been raised in this project.  I believe they have raised a good sum already but of course I am curious on the current figure of their funding.  Aside from that, I said the current period not the entire ICO period.  I hope to hear an update from OP soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
this project is definitely in great demand by the crowd
how it works is very easy with very low cost and direct.
connecting farmers and consumers and can be purchased in an easy and convenient way

Hello i agree with you CryptoNKafe is really great project. I found it some time ago and it looks very promising for me. And i already send my ETH to it. I know this project will have success , and i wish to be with it from the start.
Good Luck
Activity: 280
this project is definitely in great demand by the crowd
how it works is very easy with very low cost and direct.
connecting farmers and consumers and can be purchased in an easy and convenient way
Activity: 640
Crypto N Kafe:
Directly connects coffee farmers and consumers
Overcomes retailer domination
Offers a variety of smart contracts to facilitate operations.
Uses the Crypto N’ Kafe token as means of consumer loyalty program rewards
I'm very happy I didn't miss a chance to join Crypto N'Kafe tokensale. I believe it will have a huge success.
Activity: 476
I advise you to pay attention to this project so that you do not regret the lost opportunity. After all, Crypto N 'Kafe will make a furor on the coffee market. Accordingly, everyone will be in a good profit))
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I'm glad to participate in Crypto N 'Kafe - one of the best on my vzlyad ico campaigns at the momentTemma is chosen very familiar to people, and coffee lovers around the world will be very pleased to support this project. Just looked at the site https://cryptokafe.io/ and looked at the sum of the fences at the moment - almost half of the 48% of about 25,000 ETH which is very pleased I wish the team success and we have a big profit  Smiley
Activity: 320
Merit: 12
I am glad to have joined with this project because I think this project is very good because it can be used as a motive for business people good luck thanks
Activity: 1064
Crypto N Kafe already collected 51% of the amount HARD CAP 51,000 ETH. already collected a large sum, and by the end of the ICO, there is still plenty of time to collect the entire amount
Take part in the ICO Crypto N Kafe 
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
still quite long if the ico was completed on March 25, and with the time remaining, I hope all teams will use this time well, and the team must also be more eager again to promote the project.
good luck
Activity: 336
Crypto N 'Kafe completely changes the established coffee market over the years and gives farmers the opportunity to choose importers, retailers or rosters for themselves to sell their coffee beans.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The main feature of Crypto N ' Kafe is that all sales carried out on the platform will be carried out directly, without intermediaries. This factor means that this type of trading will be profitable for both suppliers and their first customers 
This is great idea!
[/quote
I also feel this project is interesting and will run successfully for its future let alone the concept that carried a good and have a useful purpose for all its, I hope for the future it will run smoothly.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I joined the ICO Crypto N 'Kafe. This is a really good project. And I believe that the project Crypto N Kafe will be very successful. I advise everyone to take part in the ICO

No offense mate, the statement which you had bestowed was very typical things which everybody here can say that into all ico. But you must specify first how this project become successful, the content must shown in the end of course.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Activity: 252
The main feature of Crypto N ' Kafe is that all sales carried out on the platform will be carried out directly, without intermediaries. This factor means that this type of trading will be profitable for both suppliers and their first customers 
This is great idea!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

You know, people are more willing to consume a brand of coffee now, even if the price discount sometimes doesn't buy it. So how do you stimulate consumers' desire to buy?
I think it's easy By multiplying Advertising promotion in various television media, newspapers, social media.

I am a big fan of drinking coffee, even in my area precisely on the island of Bali there are various coffee contests haha
That's great broo, in this project we can trade coffee directly connects coffee consumers and farmers in the world,
I believe this project will be success in the future because a lot of people drinking coffee anytime in their life.
is very effective to be able to introduce coffee to the world by using cryptocurrency network. this can happen because the sale of coffee is very high and I think a lot of benefits of this concept for the development of coin farming in the world. and it must be supported that this project can provide great benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: