Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CNK Coin– First Coffee Trading Ecosystem Built on Blockchain - page 5. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 10
Very interesting project! I, as a coffee lover, will follow the project and will definitely participate!
Activity: 320
Merit: 12
If according to my observations Crypto N 'Kafe (CNK) is a great project and good to be developed because it is very helpful for consumers and for producers not to late let us immediately join
Activity: 126
Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!
I want to ask Dev,,
Whether later if I participate in ICO CNK coin required KYC like most other ico,,?
Yes, it will require a KYC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I want to ask Dev,,
Whether later if I participate in ICO CNK coin required KYC like most other ico,,?
Is it possible for India citizens to participate in ICO?
Yes you can participate in ICO. Visit http://bit.ly/2E6M5o6 to participate.
I joined your project! I think that you will help many people to ease their work, and at the same time they will earn much more in coffee industry. I wish you to implement your project in life as fast as possible.
Thank you for your positive feedback. Your support motivate us to deliver the right project.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Is there a bonus or drop ship? Tell me about it?
Activity: 72
 Is it possible for India citizens to participate in ICO?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I joined your project! I think that you will help many people to ease their work, and at the same time they will earn much more in coffee industry. I wish you to implement your project in life as fast as possible.
I joined the ICO Crypto N 'Kafe. This is a really good project. And I believe that the project Crypto N Kafe will be very successful. I advise everyone to take part in the ICO
Thanks for joining us. Keep supporting us Smiley
Activity: 1064
I joined the ICO Crypto N 'Kafe. This is a really good project. And I believe that the project Crypto N Kafe will be very successful. I advise everyone to take part in the ICO
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Crypto N 'Kafe is called to solve all the overwhelming and most acute problems facing today in the whole complex chain between producers and consumers of coffee - this valuable product, which has been ranked first in the ranking of the world's most consumed food items                              
Thanks for your positive feedback. Our aim is to solve problems of African Coffee Farmers and help them to earn more.

I admired your concerned in Africa though I'm not a citizens in that country but that country was one of the poorest country in the entire world and coffee farmers is one of their circumstances and the government are doing everything to resolve it in the near future. I guess This project could be one of the tools to help them out about it.
HI all,
Please give me link to join CNK signature campaign. I can not find it in the OP of its announcement.
Thank you for your help and its link.

You can find the details of CNK bounty campaign here- http://bit.ly/2F3TXae
Activity: 55
HI all,
Please give me link to join CNK signature campaign. I can not find it in the OP of its announcement.
Thank you for your help and its link.
Crypto N 'Kafe is called to solve all the overwhelming and most acute problems facing today in the whole complex chain between producers and consumers of coffee - this valuable product, which has been ranked first in the ranking of the world's most consumed food items                              
Thanks for your positive feedback. Our aim is to solve problems of African Coffee Farmers and help them to earn more.
You guys are going great. Crossed USD15M. Keep it up!

Yes, that is inspiring for us and help us to deliver what we aimed.
I feel proud to have joined this project because I think this project has a good concept and very interesting for consumers and producers
Thanks for showing interest in Crypto N' Kafe.
Activity: 336
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I feel proud to have joined this project because project mutually benefiting both the coffee farmers and consumers and investors with the existence of this project the farmers will feel in luck thanks
Of course, I'm sure this project will be succsess in the future. We can see now
we are reached 30,5% from hardcap targets. Hope will be reach to hardcap when ICO ended.
how can you know if this project will be successful funds collected only 30% more it's still quite far from the hardcap of this project

I believe they already gathered millions of dollar for the project, and coffee industry does not really requires that huge amount of fund to start with.  30% is quite cool and ICO is not done  yet so there is still time for them to gather more fund.  Don't say its over until it is over.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
I feel proud to have joined this project because project mutually benefiting both the coffee farmers and consumers and investors with the existence of this project the farmers will feel in luck thanks
Of course, I'm sure this project will be succsess in the future. We can see now
we are reached 30,5% from hardcap targets. Hope will be reach to hardcap when ICO ended.
how can you know if this project will be successful funds collected only 30% more it's still quite far from the hardcap of this project
Pages:
Jump to: