Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 60. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Empower Freelancer_Join Coinlancer
Your website does not show the number of funds invested in your project. ICO started on the 14th of October, can you tell me how much money has already been brought? It seems to me that it was used properly if the site itself shows the number of investors and funds interested in your project.

I guess missed this part on website, We have build this feature in website. We have almost achieved our target of soft cap which is $10M.
want to know about the team behind this project in details. This project is a great idea to work on smart contracts. will go through more details. before completely showing my support

Sure, you can visit coinlancer.io for team details. Linkedin profiles are already embedded in their.
Will escrow accounts help to secure money when transferring it between a freelancer and a customer?

Yes indeed !
What makes your platform resistant to censorship by third parties?

Our platform constantly builds, checks and balances in the system. It implements customized software and tools that detect suspicious reviews or fake identities to ensure that only trustworthy users exist on Coinlancer.
On what basis is a freelancer selected to fulfill a specific customer order?
I guess you are best in position to understand the skills you hold and if you find yourself fit for the job, you are all okay to proceed. I believe best bid on the job wins the tender.
Is it possible for one of the parties to bribe members of the freelancer's tribunal while resolving a dispute?

Absolutely Not ! As i iterated the discretion to decide on the arbitration of disputes lies with the Freelancers Tribunal. Every freelancer in the
tribunal is entitled to cast a discerning vote that favors the rightful party and the consequences will be executed according to the Freelancers Tribunal.
Will users of Coinlancer have a right to specify unauthenticated personal data in order to minimize the negative consequences in the event of the theft of personal account information?

You can always do, though our Ethereum based network allows for assigning usernames to individuals hence eliminating the need to tie them to their actual personal information. True personal information of the freelancers especially is only known by the ‘site administration,' which is technically the network, for the purpose of managing personal information and facilitating payouts to authentic freelancers.
How many percent of their profits from each client do freelancers lose working via the UpWork platform?

Traditional freelancing platforms require a freelancer to pay the site 20% on the first $500 earned, 10% on $501-$9,999 and 5% on $10, 000 and above. Since freelancers deal with clients on daily basis, 20% fee on each project will amount to huge earnings lost.
Coinlancer confirms a fair control of fees. On any signed contract between a freelancer and a client, Coinlancer sets only 3% of the fees payable for a job offer.
What are the prerequisites for the growth of the freelance industry in the future?

Transparency with good administration of digital platform.
Which of the modern platforms for freelancing is the most popular?

I guess you are best to decide this  Smiley
Have you got a marketing strategy according to which you will attract new users to the project after its launch?
Yes ! We do have marketing strategy in place.
Does the Coinlancer system protect user's personal data from theft by intruders?

Yes it does, Our Ethereum based network allows for assigning usernames to individuals hence eliminating the need to tie them to their actual personal information. True personal information of the freelancers especially is only known by the ‘site administration,' which is technically the network, for the purpose of managing personal information and facilitating payouts to authentic freelancers.
How long does it take to transfer funds to freelancer’s account after the freelancer has fulfilled all the conditions of the contract concluded with the customer?

If work submitted is accepted by the employer without raising any dispute or concerns, holded funds in escrow for the job will be released.
hmmmmm
I doubt if it is a real project, not a scam Undecided Lips sealed Embarrassed

Smiley I am really not sure what to answer on this, but curious to find definition for real project for you. Go through the internet (Google it), you should get answer to all.
Activity: 378
VOTES
Is it necessary to enter your personal data when registering on the Coinlancer platform?
Does each user whose rating is above 4 stars join the tribunal of freelancers? Will I have a right to refuse joining the tribunal of freelancers  after reaching such a rating?

Every Freelancer within the tribunal is mandatorily a freelancer with a highprofile ranking, preferably a 4 Star Applicant, eligible to decide on matters of arbitration.
You do keep this right to refuse.
Why will Coinlancer’s commission be much less than Upwork’s one?

Mostly due to decentralization and lack of physical departments. This will allow them to significantly lower cost of running this platform.

I would rather like to put in different, we have optimized lot of stuff here on platform, such as automation of escrow followed up multiple software to take care of security and identity. Vendor management automation with service management accounting.
I am skeptical on Lack of physical department, we do have physical departments as well. But yes you can take this one of the aspect to reduce overhead infra cost.  
How long will it take to recover an account at Coinlancer if its action was suspended due to violation of the rules?

I agree you, In most cases, reinstating of user accounts is a cumbersome process. Also, one of the main reasons freelancing projects fail is due to lack of support on such traditional platform. Contrary to traditional freelancing platforms, no unannounced suspensions occur on Coinlancer. The Freelancers Tribunal decides on accounts that are deemed violative and fairly decides on it.
Hi, can I accept payment for my work in CL tokens if I work as a freelancer at Coinlancer?

Yes you can always do this.
Pages:
Jump to: