Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 63. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Empower Freelancer_Join Coinlancer
If the arbitrator resolved the dispute between the executor and the customer unsatisfactorily, would he be expelled from the tribunal of freelancers?

These are some actions which does not need definition or mention, if you breach code of ethics, yes you need go away.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How many spheres of freelancing will be available in the service after launch? Are you planning to increase the number of spheres in the future?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If the arbitrator resolved the dispute between the executor and the customer unsatisfactorily, would he be expelled from the tribunal of freelancers?
We are happy to announce, Coinlancer will be featured on the Changelly .
https://twitter.com/Coin_Lancer/status/923670041312325637
If the holders of tokens work on the Coinlancer Freelance Exchange, will they be exempt from a 3-percent service fee?

3% is platform fee to clients, which is applicable.
Good afternoon, if I want to work on the freelance exchange Coinlancer, will I have to give you 3% of my income for your service?

We charge 3% platform fee to clients. Adding to same, you dont have to pay to join Coinlancer.
Hi, will I be able to sell tokens which I get for fulfilling the conditions of the bounty campaign on the exchange-service in the future?

We now have made an agreement on listing with HItBTC, Changelly and more to come, you can sell your coins in any of the exchange you wish to.
How much time after the launch of the full version of the Coinlancer platform do you plan to begin to develop the BPOs and KPOs markets?

This shall take little more time to come up with exact dates, though we have drafted our plan which is in internal discussion with various groups and teams.
Activity: 322
If the holders of tokens work on the Coinlancer Freelance Exchange, will they be exempt from a 3-percent service fee?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon, if I want to work on the freelance exchange Coinlancer, will I have to give you 3% of my income for your service?
Activity: 294
Hi, will I be able to sell tokens which I get for fulfilling the conditions of the bounty campaign on the exchange-service in the future?
Activity: 322
How much time after the launch of the full version of the Coinlancer platform do you plan to begin to develop the BPOs and KPOs markets?
So many projects every day, how many can be achieved? Now it's too easy to make a project.
 Modifying the code is a new project. Do developers really think about the practical
 implications of these projects? I'm still optimistic about developers, I hope you can achieve!!!!

Yes we keep same optimism and plan to achieve all practical facts of project which has been presented or promised.
Don’t you think that such lengthy proceedings between customers and freelancers will have a negative impact on the deadline?

To mitigate this we have introduced deposit from customer, so that freelance completes the job and get paid immediately. In case of dispute, i agree the process can be lengthy, but same we have dedicated team to address this.
By what criteria do you plan to select the participants of the Coinlancer’s arbitration tribunal?

Every freelancer in the tribunal is entitled to cast a discerning vote that favors the rightful party and the consequences will be executed according to the Freelancers Tribunal. After the arbitration process, 3% of the funds in the Escrow will be held as the platform fees and the remaining funds are released from Escrow to the deserving counterparts of the dispute. The Freelancers Tribunal, however, does not receive any compensation for the votes cast.
What is the maximum number of tokens that can be purchased by one ICO member?

Be a investor i would say Smiley No limit imposed, as we are still under ICO. In future their might be.
Will it be possible to exchange Coinlancer tokens received for promo materials to another virtual currency?

Yes ! you can do this, we are now also listed on HitBTC for exchange.
Will users be able to buy Coinlanca tokens in the future after the end of ICO?

Yes ! You can do anytime, no question of pre/post ICO. Smiley
Do Coinlancer users determine the validity of smart contracts themselves or is it regulated by a platform?
This shall be regulated by platform.
Is it possible to appeal the decision of arbitration of freelancers if you are not satisfied?

Yes ! Definitely you can appeal in such case. We have entitled team to handle this.
Pages:
Jump to: