Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 62. (Read 23155 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Coinlancer to Crack the Competitive Freelancing Market Through Blockchain Tech

Freelancing is one of the most common forms of employment in the modern job market. It attracts both full-time and part-time workers, and the beauty is the choice of working hours. You can, for example, work your 9-5, and in the evenings or weekends for a bit of extra income, work a side-gig. The market at this point is worth $3bn USD, showing a huge space to work out of. However, there are a number of faults in the market. Coinlancer hope to overcome some of these issues.

Primarily, freelancing encompasses all trades, and mostly serves within the digital goods and services space. The problem is, there are few platforms where buyers and sellers of freelancing services can come together to prosper. Traditional platforms such as Fiverr and Freelancer charge exorbitant fees for use of the service, often as high as 20%. This depresses the market, and pushes out would-be-entrants who don’t want their income slashed.

https://coinidol.com/coinlancer-ico/

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Why don't you offer some airdrop?
Just wondering.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Your website does not show the number of funds invested in your project. ICO started on the 14th of October, can you tell me how much money has already been brought? It seems to me that it was used properly if the site itself shows the number of investors and funds interested in your project.
There's been a lack of transparency and planning all across the board here... Personally, I'm still not convinced.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Your website does not show the number of funds invested in your project. ICO started on the 14th of October, can you tell me how much money has already been brought? It seems to me that it was used properly if the site itself shows the number of investors and funds interested in your project.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
reserving Romanian translation, should you guys require it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will escrow accounts help to secure money when transferring it between a freelancer and a customer?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Empower Freelancer_Join Coinlancer
Will relationship between the freelancer and the customer be fixed in a smart contract? By what standards will smart contracts be created at Coinlancer?

Yes you can fix relationship with CL smart contracts, Payments for a job offer are made in CL token once the rules set in the smart contracts are met. We are Ethereum based platform using ERC20.
Hello! Will the inhabitants of any country be able to work at the Coinlancer platform or are there any exceptions?

We haven't imposed any regional restrictions, you are welcome to join us.
I like projects that are related to the theme of freelancing. But this is not the only project on this topic that I read.
Can you briefly describe the distinctive features of your project?

Coinlancer is an Ethereum based platform where freelancers and clients connect remotely through smart contracts. On Coinlancer, clients post job opportunities and job seekers avail the same. Payments for a job offer are made in CL token once the rules set in the smart contracts are met.
What will happen if the attackers adjust to the work of software that removes false reviews and continue to publish invalid feedback on the work of freelancers in order to improve their rating?

Our security team is taking good care of it, Stay connected for updates
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Will members of the tribunal of freelancers receive payment for resolving disputes? If so, how will the cost of their services be calculated?

This is something which we have parked and TBD.
Will users need to be verified when registering on Coinlancer? What data will be required to activate the account?

Please visit https://ico.coinlancer.com/users/register and follow the procedures.
Activity: 336
Will relationship between the freelancer and the customer be fixed in a smart contract? By what standards will smart contracts be created at Coinlancer?
Activity: 252
Hello! Will the inhabitants of any country be able to work at the Coinlancer platform or are there any exceptions?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I like projects that are related to the theme of freelancing. But this is not the only project on this topic that I read.
Can you briefly describe the distinctive features of your project?
Activity: 350
What will happen if the attackers adjust to the work of software that removes false reviews and continue to publish invalid feedback on the work of freelancers in order to improve their rating?
Activity: 142
Will members of the tribunal of freelancers receive payment for resolving disputes? If so, how will the cost of their services be calculated?
Activity: 252
Will users need to be verified when registering on Coinlancer? What data will be required to activate the account?
How many spheres of freelancing will be available in the service after launch? Are you planning to increase the number of spheres in the future?

Technology is one of the major sphere, we will be working more diversely on this.
Pages:
Jump to: