Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 53. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
  Coin_poker thank you for the quick reply just to let you & everyone one know i have got my chp's for winning  tornament
that did not pay me  last night, so thank you coinpoker for sorting it out so fast ( only 16 hours since torny finished )
 so a big thank you from a player that is here to stay
      SandDancer
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Poker future is today!
As you probably know by now, our ICO will start on 19th of January. If you simply cannot wait that long, we have introduced Whitelist. More than 300 people have already register! Don't wait too long: http://bit.ly/CPWhitelist

Poker future is today!
Some important news from CoinPoker!

This Monday we have launched our Bounty program where you can win ETH. Note that one party of the program is dedicated specially to you, BitcoinTalkers! More info can be found here: http://bit.ly/SM-Bounty

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I posted this in the 2p2 thread:

Ok I was just in the telegram chat. The support there is also non-existent, but oddly enough Tony G came in. And i am quite certain it was him. The staff and players there said he is available there the other day. It was quick and he seemed like Tony G (as if he was on a yacht partying). He said the players that didn't get paid would, and said things like "if you want your money back its all good" and "its crypto tech".

Coinpoker released an update:

Quote:
Remember asking for that hand re-player on our app? Well guess what – we’re launching it with today’s update! Another big thing that we’ve done was fix the tournament crash bug, and we’re hoping to see it work very well after we stress-test it with thousands of you guys playing.
Here’s the list of what we did:
•   Hand re-player installation;
•   Tournament players’ list fix (now the list in the lobby will load faster);
•   Added Chinese language (will roll out with tomorrow’s update);
•   Tournament crash fix (now the tournaments with a lot of players should no longer crash);
•   Average stack bug fix (now the tournament average stack is displayed correctly).
I understand the ICO better. The presale with done in Euros, and so the differing eth price is not a claim the presal sale participants have a claim to. The "decision" is simply about matching the new ethereum price to the old peg, they simply can't decide it until the closer to the date because it can still change.

Provided they really do attempt to match the intended over then its not a problem, and they cannot be judged on it now. This is how I understand. I admit I am terrible with this.

Activity: 39
This looks like very interesting project,already joined channels  and will wait for more news and updates.
Poker future is today!
It would be very interesting to try to test your application on mobile devices.
will you plan to run the application on iOS, android?
CoinPoker should be available for mobile devices in April 2018.
Poker future is today!
Coin_poker

can you help me, i won the omaha torny that sarted at 22;00 today 9 jan, tornament id = 493740 i should of got 544chp's for winning it but
my chp ballance has not changed from the 852 i had before winning the tornemant, after waiting ages to win a tornament i win one and dont get payed
 so please can you help me get my winnings
  many thanks for your time
  coin poker game name = sanddancer

PS i have screensavers of when torny was down to last 3 of us and off finish if needed, there was a few issues with torny freezing couple times if thst helps
We can confirm that the winnings from the tournament will be paid out for you soon.
Activity: 9
From which time one there will be another (more logical and fair) solution when tournament crashes?
Before the Tesla tournament?
We are hoping that the tournament bugs will all be fixed with the new updates taking place this week.

Hope is not enough! Nearly all poker rooms have technical problems from time to time and for this, you need a fair solution how to handle tournaments when something happens.
The way you handle it at the moment is maybe the most unfair solution.

And again just to hope that with a new udate nothing will happen is pretty unprofessional. You have poker players on board, ask them for advice.
Coinpoker rep, go show this to your superior: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=53335669&postcount=288

You have professional players and other developer resumes publicly posted, you are INCREDIBLY close to being outed as a scam, which seems completely unnecessary given your product is otherwise superior. 

I think the owners need to seriously think about having commutative support. And you might want to consider taking back the devaluation of CHPS.

If you rip off the players, I'll go straight to theymos and have your project labeled and removed. And he will listen to me.

https://thewealthofchips.wordpress.com/
From which time one there will be another (more logical and fair) solution when tournament crashes?
We are hoping that the tournament bugs will all be fixed with the new updates taking place this week.
This post was FIVE days ago!!!

You are in the MIDDLE of an ICO.
Poker future is today!
Tell me, is there a ready prototype of your product?
We are running freeroll tournaments on the site at the moment in which you can win CHP before the ICO.
Poker future is today!
Robo you are just bringing wrong arguments. They dont need to back the CHP with real money.
Agreed, however, many of the complaints are legitimate and I balled them together and made a more formal proposition for 2p2 and the players until there is proper support for the issues: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=53335669&postcount=288

Best post in this thread so far!
Robo you are just bringing wrong arguments. They dont need to back the CHP with real money.
Agreed, however, many of the complaints are legitimate and I balled them together and made a more formal proposition for 2p2 and the players until there is proper support for the issues: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=53335669&postcount=288
i am preventing sheep to go for the slaughter!

so, you're saying, investors should believe empty promises and explanations, and invest/pay real money to back up a fantasy-token-fairyland poker without any realistic business plan and guaranteed coverage in real money??! what is this, kinder garden?

you, trainfuckr, pull head out of your arse first! this is not how business is conducted!
You don't have any credibility and I do. You aren't doing anything but fud'ing and showing your ignorance.. You do not belong in this thread. This thread is about legitimate comments and/or complaints.
you cannot sell CHP chip tokens - they have no actual value whatsoever!

the poker app has only "deposit", no cash-out option, and even that is not functional; it's like they never even planned to let you any cash-out!

to me, it looks like they don't plan to cover CHP with backup in real money at all;

so far, it looks like a massive scam, where they just used community participants in poker games as smoke and mirrors to gain investor's trust and grab their money;

but they do not seem to plan for real liquidity - and to me it says "scam & run"

hey! - prove me wrong! give us something to trust you for? trust&respect is earned, not given for granted!
Dear fake account  You are posting in a bitcoin forum claiming that a poker site offering a digital token must back it with real money.  Go away.

Their wallets will be available for cashout and deposit in the near future near the end of, or after, the ico (presumably when verification of ID is available). This is all well stated. You have no credibility in this forum, and you are perpetuating lies and fud.

If you are not a fan of the site and you know nothing about digital currency, why are you posting on this forum? You are a troll.
Activity: 5
 Coin_poker

can you help me, i won the omaha torny that sarted at 22;00 today 9 jan, tornament id = 493740 i should of got 544chp's for winning it but
my chp ballance has not changed from the 852 i had before winning the tornemant, after waiting ages to win a tornament i win one and dont get payed
 so please can you help me get my winnings
  many thanks for your time
  coin poker game name = sanddancer

PS i have screensavers of when torny was down to last 3 of us and off finish if needed, there was a few issues with torny freezing couple times if thst helps
Activity: 126
XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18
As for me I find it borring to receive ETH as a bounty prize. Tokens would be way better.
Why are there a bunch of brand new accounts in here where their only posts are a dialogue bashing the project?
Pages:
Jump to: