Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 57. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 101
I would like to ask a question about this ICO or starter company. What are the differences between your Poker site and others who have already started their own poker or gambling business using the Cryptocurrency ecosystem? Any road maps I can check on?
Do the others have their own coin or are they using Bitcoin or another established coin?  CoinPoker has some good backers from the poker world, I'll take a closer look when the ICO starts but I've got a good feeling about them so far.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
The platform is good.  Haven't played poker for years but have been playing a few freerolls and just won one.  It was all down to luck, I'm sorry for all the people that were all in against me with the better hand Smiley

Would be nice to be able to make notes on players, I'm sure that will come.  I'll probably take part in the ICO, poker and cryptocurrency seem like ideal partners.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
hi coinpoker,

i purchased CHP at spectrocoin a few weeks back. can you tell me what will happen on my CHP?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Has the sale started?

Hello thank you for your message,
Our pre-ICO sale is over already as all the CHP reserved for that have been sold in 6 days only.
You will be able to buy CHP with ETH when our next stage of ICO starts expected mid-January with a 20% Bonus.
You can sign in on the newsletter of our website in order to make sure you receive the latest news and dates of our ICO:
www.coinpoker.com

Thank you for the info, I'll stay tuned!
Activity: 168
HODL
I am playing right now on your poker room and would like to leave some feedback.
1)It would be nice to see hand history in form of visual hand history not only in form of text.
2) also i noticed that there is some bugs when switching between big screen mode to small screen

I dont understand why they did not added full functionality. They using existing client of Tony poker/Betsafe poker. They have all of it on the original clients. Maybe for showing "progress".

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
I am playing right now on your poker room and would like to leave some feedback.
1)It would be nice to see hand history in form of visual hand history not only in form of text.
2) also i noticed that there is some bugs when switching between big screen mode to small screen
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I would like to ask a question about this ICO or starter company. What are the differences between your Poker site and others who have already started their own poker or gambling business using the Cryptocurrency ecosystem? Any road maps I can check on?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Really interested as a poker player myself to invest in this but i have a question.
I just visited the website and show that the preico writes this under it.
1CHP=0.05e
And at the ico it says 1ETH=4200 CHP
1ETH today is around 600e but the CHP math make it like 250e.

Am i missing something?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Quick question... Will table bets be in USD or in CHIP? I think it would be better to have them in USD so you can still have a reference on how much you are betting rather than doing the mental calculation, not jsut that, but also keep track of the market value of a CHIP in real time...
Activity: 199
Poker future is today!
The project seems  promising, I will invest  when ico starts, good luck!

Thanks! If you want to know about the ICO first you are welcome to subscribe to our newsletter on CoinPoker's site: https://coinpoker.com/
Poker future is today!
Have you thought about adding lottery tournaments aka spin and gos? Something like pokerstars have? It's super cool for recreationals.
Btw ur client is really good, absolutely love design Smiley

Thank you for your kind words! Yes we do plan to release similar format games like spins, but we'll also add our own touch to them so they would feel unique.
Activity: 143
Merit: 120
Have you thought about adding lottery tournaments aka spin and gos? Something like pokerstars have? It's super cool for recreationals.
Btw ur client is really good, absolutely love design Smiley
Poker future is today!
CoinPoker big 5 MM CHP giveaway has now started! Download the app, register, play and earn the title of true CoinPoker champion!
TonyG has also promised to join the tournaments. If you are looking for a poker challenge look out for his message in our Telegram chat: https://t.me/officialcoinpoker

Poker future is today!
The tournaments started.
I just won my first 7 poker chips Grin
Good luck to all players.

Great start! We hope you all are having fun.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
The tournaments started.
I just won my first 7 poker chips Grin
Good luck to all players.
Poker future is today!
The tournament schedule can now be found on the CoinPoker app! More info can be found here: https://coinpoker.com/tournaments

Hurry to get your tickets for the poker adventure of a lifetime! You might become a CHP millionaire!

Poker future is today!
The time to reveal our big surprise has come!
5% from our pre-ICO will be given back to the community already on the 11th of December! That’s no less than 5 MM CHPs that we’re giving away for FREE➡️ https://coinpoker.com/tournaments
Here goes: from the upcoming Monday you’ll find freeroll tournaments in our app taking place every half an hour, special weekly tournaments, AND exclusive password-protected tournaments with 5MM CHP prize pools.
Look out for more information in the following days (tournament schedule should appear on our poker client tomorrow).
Poker future is today!
We are preparing something TRULY AWESOME for our supporters starting the 11th of December. Can you guess what it might be?

Poker future is today!
Need Chinese translation

There will be Chinese translations very shortly!
Activity: 168
HODL
Need Chinese translation

Thank you for your offer but currently we have a Chinese translator.

On which software is based your project? I definitely saw this UI before.

I mean your demo poker client.
Pages:
Jump to: