Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today! - page 54. (Read 31141 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
so are the chp's we have now going up in value as ETH does

No, for some reason Coinpoker decided to cut the value of the CHP because of the rising ETH price.

Seems fair...
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Navigating the site, have you been able to sell all the tokens available in the pre-sale? What is the soft cap of this project? Does KYC need to be checked?
We managed to sell the first 100,000,000 in 6 days during the 1st stage of pre-ICO. There will be a further 275,000,000 available for sale during ICO. The minimum crowdsale goal of the project was 15,000 ETH and this target has already been met. No KYC is required to be checked on the site at the moment.
Of course its a bit misleading if I can play and win chps without KYC verification but later you will force me to validate if I am to transfer them.
Activity: 5
so are the chp's we have now going up in value as ETH does
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Poker future is today!
Navigating the site, have you been able to sell all the tokens available in the pre-sale? What is the soft cap of this project? Does KYC need to be checked?
We managed to sell the first 100,000,000 in 6 days during the 1st stage of pre-ICO. There will be a further 275,000,000 available for sale during ICO. The minimum crowdsale goal of the project was 15,000 ETH and this target has already been met. No KYC is required to be checked on the site at the moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 5
So the chips we have now wont climb in value as ETH does, as it stated chp was worth 0.05 but ETH has climbed to over 3 times its value since November 16 {eth=$328} when the 0.05 price was stated,  ETh has climbed massively in just the last week, 31dec=$739 to 7 jan = $,1116 so surly our chp's value must rise aswell

apart from that i love the setup and am here to stay, so want and hope coin poker does well,
                                     many thanks SandDancer
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
That's where I won my first 15 chp at a freeroll!
 The first 15 but not the last 15!
Soon I will send you the picture of my tesla car . Grin
So basically they fuck the players who won some CHP in the freerolls.
Nice start to your new potential customers.

I am not sure if your last management decisions are profitable. You produce so much bad press before the ico. Would not a hyped product bring moneyz at the end?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

The application coin poker is really nice, project is great.
I am registered and happy to be among you.
Go poker Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
my Ethereum wallwt is: 0xc847EF34Ab4f888E661d9ECC49067F3Bd21CC24d
my Bitcoin wallet is: 3GmPqjpdkPvMr9Mdi86cru5HkuobZc6Tbd

my email is: [email protected]
my other email is: [email protected]

you were looking for a reliable source for winning CHP chips on coinpoker?!

i give you a working poker robot that works on CoinPoker and many other sitres listed below:

ACR
Betonline
Blackchip
Bodog
Bwin
Carbon
CoinPoker
Global
Ignition
I - poker
Party poker
Winamax

My initial asking price is $50, for that includes my support in 2018 both help you set up the game and solve tehical questions!

Please, contact me on PM here ore the emails above. Thank you! and God bless...

Bots are one of the reasons why micro limits all over the poker rooms are unplayable, stay away from here because you make poker unplayable
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
It would be very interesting to try to test your application on mobile devices.
will you plan to run the application on iOS, android?
Activity: 4
Well, that is me done with this site for now. I was playing freerolls daily for a long time there(as a form of a little investment to be honest), but yesterdays news are just too much. The project itself is wonderful and the point that it could reunite poker players from all over the world sounds absolutely amazing. It is just that you have managed to somehow undermine the trust of so many people at so early stage(especially 2plus2 poker community) is what makes a lot of people not feel good about Coinpoker.
Anyways, as a part time poker player myself, I really wish this project to succeed in the long run and, of course, everybody makes mistakes, but please, just be a man of your word! Good luck.
Activity: 392
Thanks Melang
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
Ico is coming:
https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/coinpoker-ico-launch-other-news-53057d5dd27f

Bad news for PreIco coin holders and freeroll CHP winners...CHP will get less worth.
Why??
All stand how was.
"Our Pre-ICO CHP tokens were sold with a 30% bonus, 1 CHP equating approximately 0.05 EUR (it wasn’t fully tied to ETH back then). At the time, we were planning to have III stages for our ICO, with the 1st one giving a 20% bonus, the 2nd — 10% bonus, and the 3rd one for the nominal price. With the bonuses applied, CHP price went from 4,200 CHP for 1 ETH, to 3,850 for 1 ETH, to finally, 3,500 CHP for 1 ETH."
will be 1ETH=3500chp
all is good!

Nope. Tony G has said repeatedly in the Telegram chat (today too) that the new ICO price will be 7.5 euro cent (a 4x price reduction from those advertised ETH prices). Well, at least he offers a refund to all Pre-ICO investors. Too bad for bounty hunters and freeroll players.
19th this month
Ico is coming:

Bad news for PreIco coin holders and freeroll CHP winners...CHP will get less worth.
Why??
All stand how was.
"Our Pre-ICO CHP tokens were sold with a 30% bonus, 1 CHP equating approximately 0.05 EUR (it wasn’t fully tied to ETH back then). At the time, we were planning to have III stages for our ICO, with the 1st one giving a 20% bonus, the 2nd — 10% bonus, and the 3rd one for the nominal price. With the bonuses applied, CHP price went from 4,200 CHP for 1 ETH, to 3,850 for 1 ETH, to finally, 3,500 CHP for 1 ETH."
will be 1ETH=3500chp
all is good!
Activity: 532
when will be ios app available??
Ico is coming:

else not have they blockchane soft/later
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
poker on the blockchain is really cool.
already the truth saw similar projects, but all the same I will support this project too.
do you already have an app for testing? Where to find it?
Pages:
Jump to: