Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14 - page 10. (Read 30363 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
has anybody got a real confirm this is a scam or not some real proof or had contact with the team behind this coin if they will develop this coin or abandon it completely Huh? just curious
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
Where is this token traded?
More than one month without official news is terrible for the health of the economy and sustainability of the project. Hope it will turn at some point
At https://novaexchange.com/

Cheers
 MC
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
omg.
1 comp coin was 15 usd at ico and now it is 0.77 cents?
is this info correct??
Pretty Much.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Where is this token traded?
More than one month without official news is terrible for the health of the economy and sustainability of the project. Hope it will turn at some point
and is 62 cents now.
so the project is scam. Huh
The last official word was Aug 3rd, if they are not, they are trying to look like one very very hard   Wink
Cheers
 MC
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
and is 62 cents now.

exactly
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
and is 62 cents now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
omg.
is this info correct??

Yes, expect to see much much more of this type of activity in the crypto world.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
omg.
is this info correct??
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Okay guys, I'm still waiting to see these supposed screenshots. Sounds like FUD to me.

In the meantime, I've got some news:

- The team has been working hard on a solution to fight back against these price suppression efforts and there's been a breakthrough.

Who cares about the price???  If you deliver in 3-4 months it will be up where it should be.
The best thing to keep your investors is communication and transparency...   And that is not happening at all !!!!
Are they trying to depress the coin and will be able to re-buy them on the cheap???

MC

I get the frustration but I've just been trying to help.

You're not my investor. It's been established that I don't work for them. I'm sharing this stuff not because I have to but because I empathize with other members here and I want to - because the CMP team hasn't been communicating at the rate we all would like. Obviously you're emotional; and I understand why, but no point wasting your energy misdirected towards me. If people don't want me to post this stuff, I'll stop. I'm under no obligation to continue.

I told you I can't share what's going on in perfect detail - "price suppression" is intentionally vague and could mean any one of several things in relation to the project - technical details or otherwise - you can think of that as a symptom or effect of what's going on. Also, we all care about the price. If it had doubled since ICO no one would be upset.

I told you several times that they've been notified that this thread specifically is waiting for an official update.

I updated you with a timeline apparently we can expect them to adhere to and why it hasn't been sooner.

Other than that, I don't have answers. Nor should I be expected to.

The only  "legit" excuse to be so "MIA", is that they don't have any "cyber skills" and if this is the case  they should hire someone with those skills.

Cheers
  MC

Yeah, nothing couple million dollars can't buy them. lol

Okay guys, I'm still waiting to see these supposed screenshots. Sounds like FUD to me.

- The team has been working hard on a solution to fight back against these price suppression efforts and there's been a breakthrough.

Who cares about the price???  If you deliver in 3-4 months it will be up where it should be.
The best thing to keep your investors is communication and transparency...   And that is not happening at all !!!!
Are they trying to depress the coin and will be able to re-buy them on the cheap???

MC

You're not my investor. It's been established that I don't work for them. I'm sharing this stuff not because I have to but because I empathize with other members here and I want to - because the CMP team hasn't been communicating at the rate we all would like. Obviously you're emotional; and I understand why, but no point wasting your energy misdirected towards me. If people don't want me to post this stuff, I'll stop. I'm under no obligation to continue.

I told you I can't share what's going on in perfect detail - "price suppression" is intentionally vague and could mean any one of several things in relation to the project - technical details or otherwise - you can think of that as a symptom or effect of what's going on. Also, we all care about the price. If it had doubled since ICO no one would be upset.

I told you several times that they've been notified that this thread specifically is waiting for an official update.

I updated you with a timeline apparently we can expect them to adhere to and why it hasn't been sooner.

Hi,

Did you notice the "They"?, I'm not implying that you work for them, but I'm hopping that they at least read the thread and that feel compeled to give us with  even a minimum update.  It doesn't need to be "everything is fixed"; a "we are still here and those are the steps we are taking" will be something at least.

The only  "legit" excuse to be so "MIA", is that they don't have any "cyber skills" and if this is the case  they should hire someone with those skills.

Cheers
  MC
brand new
I do not want to upset you guys, but they're scammers. They have several similar projects (with the correspondence in the mail they themselves are confused in them). Who are interested write me personally. (I do not post it here because my personal data is present in the correspondence). There are screenshots and all correspondence in the mail. Only if you write to me, I ask you not to spread it in the public domain, send it to friends and colleagues normally.

Send me what you have?
Activity: 37

MC

You're not my investor. It's been established that I don't work for them. I'm sharing this stuff not because I have to but because I empathize with other members here and I want to - because the CMP team hasn't been communicating at the rate we all would like. Obviously you're emotional; and I understand why. If people don't want me to post this stuff, I'll stop. I'm under no obligation to continue.

MC
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
Is it possible to mine this coin?
brand new
This is going to seem silly.. but where are the tokens stored? I have my notes on my password and name, amount donated but I just cannot remember what site or service is actually holding the CMP token!?

Hi,

You should have them at https://ico.compcoin.com/

Cheers
 MC

PS: Another week without news :-(

Aaand the price getting lower and lower....

- We can expect action around the middle of next week - the sole purpose of which will be to secure the network, coin, and community, from these malicious efforts. Once that fix is in place - again, before the end of next week - we can expect tremendous volume and price movement; mark my words.

- They've hired an outside party to audit the algorithm - which means we get to see independently verified trading results soon.

- Live trading may be available now if you contact them directly.

- They've got an interview on CNN coming up in the next couple weeks - which obviously is awesome publicity and will likely have a positive impact on volume and price as well.

- Several large buyers are interested in acquiring significant positions in CMP but have been told to wait until this whole debacle is sorted out. My guess is, once these guys get in, the price corrects upward in a big way.

Also, once everything is sorted next week, they're releasing a statement which I assume will explain everything I've just told you.

Oh, and if you want to see screenshots that actually shed light on this situation - PM me. I just got access to some interesting data that, for anyone even somewhat familiar with blockchains, should be a pretty clear indication of what's going on and what they're doing about it.

Anyways, darkistorrik - I'll ask again, show me what you got. I doubt it's as damning as you made it sound. Bet it's them trying to keep this shitty situation under wraps and not knowing how to handle community inquiries; probably more a testament to their lack of community management experience than anything. But we'll see. I'll update you guys if he ever sends anything.
I do not want to upset you guys, but they're scammers. They have several similar projects (with the correspondence in the mail they themselves are confused in them). Who are interested write me personally. (I do not post it here because my personal data is present in the correspondence). There are screenshots and all correspondence in the mail. Only if you write to me, I ask you not to spread it in the public domain, send it to friends and colleagues normally.

I'd like to see the screenshots. Please PM me.
brand new
This is going to seem silly.. but where are the tokens stored? I have my notes on my password and name, amount donated but I just cannot remember what site or service is actually holding the CMP token!?

i had mine in the ico subdomain of compcoin, and now on the novaexchange trying to get them out of compcoin.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: