Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14 - page 12. (Read 30363 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Diamond good coin
Sitting at under 90 cents right now. Is anyone buying this crap?

Oh sorry, I did not consider that this coin is drowning faster than the ax thrown into the water  Grin

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

While doing my due diligence, the people behind the "project" had nothing to say: questions remained unanswered. I actually had my answers: nothing.
From 15 USD per coin at the ICO and still now to 1.40 USD at the moment is literally incredible! It is real. I don't even know how this initiative would work: after acquiring 10000 USD of CMP tokens, you should be entitled to receive a stick to securely hold your coins and benefit from the AI based trading features they boast of in the white paper.

Wonder how many more of these ICO scams we'll see.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I love argumentation.

While doing my due diligence, the people behind the "project" had nothing to say: questions remained unanswered. I actually had my answers: nothing.
From 15 USD per coin at the ICO and still now to 1.40 USD at the moment is literally incredible! It is real. I don't even know how this initiative would work: after acquiring 10000 USD of CMP tokens, you should be entitled to receive a stick to securely hold your coins and benefit from the AI based trading features they boast of in the white paper.
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 72
I love argumentation.
does anyone have a link to a windows wallet ?
since the wallet seems to not exist ...
  ..... im actually a bit offended by the fact id like to check the coin out but cant find a wallet for it , you guys never supplied a link or anything .... i even found an article on your website quoting "anyone who gets the wallet can participate" but WHERE IS THE WALLET ?
would i be correct in saying you have to be an ico investor to even have one?    if so how stupid .......good luck trying to sell a coin people cant even get a wallet for if they try lol

Hi,
if you want to store CMP you can use Coinomi, HD multicoin wallet for Android. In case you want to use the wallet on Mac or Win, just install the Android emulator Bluestack, download the Coinomi apk and install on your desktop computer.

I was interested in this coin, so I tried to get in touch with the company behind it. I asked some questions but had no answer. What I know now is that the ICO price was 15 USD per coin. Actually, I guess one can still purchase CMP coins from them on their homely and uninformative website. Crazy! After one week on the market, it is now less than a dollar.

Hey, I am curious about your Bitcointalk signature. Is it true that on Bter coins disappear? What's going on there?
Diamond good coin
Today on the crypto currency market is very much a Scam, be vigilant and invest only in time-tested coins  Wink

Activity: 428
Merit: 252
Get amongst it everyone; dust off those old GPU's for scrypt-n!

Compcoin pool

host: stratum+tcp://54.191.214.123:3333
user: your compcoin wallet address (exchange is fine)
pass: x

fee: 0% !

Vardiff starts 16 (min 4)

With blocks worth $60+ each, you'd have to be foolish not to take part!

How exactly do you mine this?  What software do you need to install?  I have AMD cards
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

I have lost 90% completely insane!!

I have already seen it several times this year, with BNT, POLYBUS now CMP, lesson of the year, never invest in a currency that is worth more than 3 $ is high risk, if it is worth 5 $ is lost, if it is worth 10 $ as polybus and CMP is an insane loss, nobody likes expensive coins less if they have no project I think.

If you want to see safe profits the currency should be worth $ 0.7 in an ico but it should be so good for that such as MGO, it cost 0.75$ and in exchange were in 3$ once, that meaning that was a good invesment.

Lesson: never invest in a coin major to 0.75$ in an ico.
Hello. Bye.
These are the types of ICO's we need to stay away from. Hopefully DEVS are busy working on the project, otherwise there sailing down the Persian gulf by now eating caviar.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

I have lost 90% completely insane!!
Activity: 79
feeldiam
lol...is any one is working for this coin here?
Activity: 392
well &^% this coin lol , mined by a few insiders who have the wallet while noone else can even get it ... 1st thing i wanna do when investing in a coin is get me a wallet .. STEP 1...not even as a miner

24 hours since my question regarding the wallet and no reply .......this actually is shadey as fuck lol

it's dead here... i came also to check whats up with this coin...but see nothing. Undecided
Activity: 140
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
well &^% this coin lol , mined by a few insiders who have the wallet while noone else can even get it ... 1st thing i wanna do when investing in a coin is get me a wallet .. STEP 1...not even as a miner

24 hours since my question regarding the wallet and no reply .......this actually is shadey as fuck lol
Activity: 112
dev . you are here
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
does anyone have a link to a windows wallet ?
since the wallet seems to not exist ...
  ..... im actually a bit offended by the fact id like to check the coin out but cant find a wallet for it , you guys never supplied a link or anything .... i even found an article on your website quoting "anyone who gets the wallet can participate" but WHERE IS THE WALLET ?
would i be correct in saying you have to be an ico investor to even have one?    if so how stupid .......good luck trying to sell a coin people cant even get a wallet for if they try lol
Activity: 64
Get amongst it everyone; dust off those old GPU's for scrypt-n!

Compcoin pool

host: stratum+tcp://54.191.214.123:3333
user: your compcoin wallet address (exchange is fine)
pass: x

fee: 0% !

Vardiff starts 16 (min 4)

With blocks worth $60+ each, you'd have to be foolish not to take part!
DeepOnion ♡
I dont see the advantage , It went down to 2.23$
Activity: 48
This was an extremely undervalued coin and has amazing potential.

Just hours ago it was trading for under $3. I took advantage of this and bought my share of coins.

Now the value is $12.90.

The ICO price was $15 per coin.

I hope more people realize the profit potential here, lots of money to be made. Great project with great developers and tons of potential.
Diamond good coin
How to mine? And what algorithm?  Thanks in advanced!
No mining, not algoritm, no blockchain platform and there is no technical description. It's a regular token created out of thin air and traded on Novaexchange in order to receive bitcoins for its creators Smiley
Is this coin a scamcoin?
by all indications, Yes. Let's see how jumps capitalization + - 50% within a few hours.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/compcoin/
Activity: 48
How do you relate between this coin and AI? How do you use the PC resource of miner to train AI. I also haven't seen how to mine this coin yet.
Pages:
Jump to: