Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14 - page 7. (Read 30363 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
This is all very confusing and Novaexchange is therefore delisting Compcoin (CMP) 2017-12-30.

As I stated 6 months ago:

This is a scam clone by Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid, the OP) of Ambisafe, who are responsible for a multitude of scam coins & scam ICO's.

Stay away.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Novaexchange is running the original altcoin Compcoin (CMP) and it is traded at https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CMP/
The correct block height is 185268 and Novaexchange has 6 connections while Cryptopia has block height 1026 and only one connection.
Also there seems to be some new kind of token with the same name and ticker. This is all very confusing and Novaexchange is therefore delisting Compcoin (CMP) 2017-12-30.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
compcoin trading on cryptopia but only for buying all coins will be changed for security we should have access buy 6th jan 2018 was in touch with dev today any coins recently sent have been recorded on blockchain and are safe the way she's been climbing different coin to nova
I believe we will see the real price reflection buy the time we have access to coins Wink
CMP to Titan

What do you mean the coins are safe? CMP is live on Cryptopia(you can buy/sell it) but my coins are not live and are in ?? only god knows.

Neither Nova nor Cryptopia have answered me so far.

I want my coins in 2017 not 2018.

Wanted to know if any other users had issues with withdrawing from Novaexchange.
yeah mate your coins a fine i have same problem sent from wallet to cryptopia you will get all back, like you ive been waiting 4 months now
whats another 3 weeks price is already higher than its been in months sit back and watch it grow
Activity: 16
compcoin trading on cryptopia but only for buying all coins will be changed for security we should have access buy 6th jan 2018 was in touch with dev today any coins recently sent have been recorded on blockchain and are safe the way she's been climbing different coin to nova
I believe we will see the real price reflection buy the time we have access to coins Wink
CMP to Titan

What do you mean the coins are safe? CMP is live on Cryptopia(you can buy/sell it) but my coins are not live and are in ?? only god knows.

Neither Nova nor Cryptopia have answered me so far.

I want my coins in 2017 not 2018.

Wanted to know if any other users had issues with withdrawing from Novaexchange.
Does anyone else have problems withdrawing compcoins from Novaexchange? I withdrew some a few days ago to cryptopia but while the transaction was confirmed, they never arrived in my wallet. Now Novaexchange does not allow logins anymore. I am getting worried.

Compcoin is inactive is not trading in any exchange.
Kevingreen ?? its been trading on cryptopia for the last three days where you get your info?? or you part of those FUD teams spreading misdirection and confusion?
P.S. reputation on bitcoin talk dont mean shit to me
how to mine it? anybody Knows?
get intouch with dev will cost a bit but i believe well worth it with where its going
CMP to Titan
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Does anyone else have problems withdrawing compcoins from Novaexchange? I withdrew some a few days ago to cryptopia but while the transaction was confirmed, they never arrived in my wallet. Now Novaexchange does not allow logins anymore. I am getting worried.

Compcoin is inactive is not trading in any exchange.
Activity: 16
Activity: 4
how to mine it? anybody Knows?
Activity: 154
when will CMP listing on Cryptopia?
Activity: 33
Hey there! Found no transactions from 21st of November and only one 100%-holder, price on Novaexchanage was frozen, no transaction volume. Does somebody know what`s going on with the coin?
lets dream  Roll Eyes for a new economic system that will replace the old  Wink That's currently worth more than real money it self. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes if only !
what moon?? on what planet??
"CMP to Titan" Know that's dreaming Roll Eyes Wink
should be today from what i have heard
cryptopia
last email from dev said "exchange's"
most likely bittrex been in the pipe line since launch

bittrex  Roll Eyes let dream Smiley
should be today from what i have heard
cryptopia
last email from dev said "exchange's"
most likely bittrex been in the pipe line since launch

when do we have new exchanges? anyone know?
Activity: 35
the project is liked, pleases with its ideas and developments, good luck!))))
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
How much did this ICO raise in USD, BTC or ETH? When was the actual close date of the ICO?

$45MM was raised

holy fuck and now only 10 million are left supporting the price. I'm not sure if people are still holding their coins or if the platform is already launched and art fully functional. I would like someone from the team to update.

45 Million raised?Huh Wow, I've been monitoring this project for a good entry point but have no idea what to think of it.  Is the platform being developed?  Where are the updates for this project and how is this only being traded on Novaexchange if they raised 45 million dollars??? Jesus someone shed some light for me please...
Activity: 42
Need Chinese translation
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
How much did this ICO raise in USD, BTC or ETH? When was the actual close date of the ICO?

$45MM was raised

holy fuck and now only 10 million are left supporting the price. I'm not sure if people are still holding their coins or if the platform is already launched and art fully functional. I would like someone from the team to update.
Pages:
Jump to: