Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14 - page 4. (Read 30363 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Volume seems to be low...waiting for the Cryptopia / new wallet to be activated
Thank you all for the updates. Lets get some real facts ASAP. It is in our interest that this investment pans out well.
Activity: 4
Why did Kaspersky withdraw the issued SSL certificate from compcoin.com?
Activity: 37
You're literally lying. I'm done going in circles with you. The whole point of updates was for people to be kept in the loop. The updates have been provably true for months: the hard fork, website update, listing on Nova and Cryptopia, etc.

1. I've been clear about my role since my first post.
2. I TOLD PEOPLE AS SOON AS I BECAME INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT. The only thing "EXPOSED" is your unjustified smugness, clickbait writing style and overactive imagination.
3. I told people the project would be announced at launch.
4. You didn't even look at (or understand) the pricing structure.
5. You don't understand the word value. You act like it's interchangeable with "discount." It's not. None of your quotes are verbatim. Each of them was misleadingly paraphrased.
6. It is stated all over the website that coins would be market priced. You refuse to acknowledge that.
7. You get upset over placeholder content.
8. You get upset about updates to placeholder content.
9. You are not owed explanations. Especially about things you repeatedly fail to understand.

Your arguments are meaningless because if you were right about CompCoin, the site won't even be able to launch.

Each of your points has been addressed several times. You want to continue going in circles. I'm done.

You've warned us all. We hear your cries loud and clear.

This shitshow is over.

---------

We're all waiting to see how it will pan out. There's reasons to think it might not end well.

There's reasons to believe all hope is not lost.

One way or another we will get answers.

No point continuing to argue.
Activity: 16

Agreed. When you've been factually corrected, your answers reveal your lack of interest in the details you're arguing about. You've deliberately misled people yet haven't produced anything of value to anyone with critical thinking capacity, just FUD.

My purpose in posting was to notify past buyers of developments with this coin.

You complain about a nonoperational website and equivocate that with the legitimateness of CompCoin.

1.  YOU posted in here for months and represented yourself as a simple investor who was in contact with Allan and just "passing on information."
2.  You have been EXPOSED as partnering with Alan in a website to sell Compcoin and its products (mining sticks) etc  AND you are accused of being a consultant with compcoin as well. 
3.  You own a fully functional website with working phone numbers that is full of false information (fake addresses, fake testimonials, offers to sell Compcoin at discount prices)
4.  You know that Alan is selling discounted Compcoin despite trading being suspended and investors not being able to access their coins.
5.  You edited your website and now claim you never had an offer on there to sell Compcoin at discount prices.

Now who is misleading people again?  Why should anyone trust you?  It is not FUD to warn people of scams.  It is what good and decent people do.

A simple question.  If no one can access their wallets/coins and trade.  Who sells just enough compcoin daily to keep the price at 12-15 dollars?   Undecided

As long as the company delivers on the ART system and lists the compcoin on multiple exchanges, the investors will take them seriously.

They can't get it trading on cryptopia for how long now?   That is after Nova exchange collapsed.  You think this coin will be listed on a major exchange?

Be honest with yourself.  All you or anyone knows about the "ART" is that it trades euro/USD using "Bayesian theory" and has a 40% return.  Where has it been tested?  Who can you talk to at a reputable institution about it?  Why isn't it being made available to the Compcoin users?  It has been 2 years since the project began.  Even if the coins can't be traded...why isn't the forex trading platform available to you?

The biggest question which everyone avoids is "Why do you even need a cryptocurrency for a great investment algorithm?"  If the ART works then it is worth more making it available outside of cryptocurrency then limiting it to coin holders.

This guy nails it in 2016 when he interviews Alan.        https://youtu.be/n8gCO2aHBT0
As long as the company delivers on the ART system and lists the compcoin on multiple exchanges, the investors will take them seriously.
Guy, you're absolutely ridiculous.

You said you had "detailed information" that CompCoin is a scam - I was open to hearing you out. Then you PMed saying you don't have anything that we couldn't find with google ourselves.

You get upset at placeholder content. Then you get upset when it's updated.

You put words in quotes as if that was written verbatim on the website when it's not. Literally every time you've put something in quotes, you were actually paraphrasing. That's not how it works.

Coins would be sold at market rate. That fact has been very clearly listed all over the site from the beginning. The point you struggled to make (and understand) was about value pricing. There's reduced slippage, purchases are cumulative and can grant access to a mining program. But you don't care to learn the facts. You just want to cry wolf.

For a minute, I thought maybe you could have something legit. Instead you've shown otherwise, proved nothing, and continued to complain about a project in development, that wasn't posted, promoted, or operational, and you're just trying to find something to be upset about.

Then, when your criticisms have been reasonably addressed, you keep trying to grasp at straws.

Lets agree not to contact each other

Agreed. When you've been factually corrected, your answers reveal your lack of interest in the details you're arguing about. You've deliberately misled people yet haven't produced anything of value to anyone with critical thinking capacity, just FUD.

My purpose in posting was to notify past buyers of developments with this coin.

You complain about a nonoperational website and equivocate that with the legitimateness of CompCoin.
Wow.....You changed your website Grin

Now it doesn't have the "Buy coins at under market value" anymore.

Unbelievable...I guess folks will have to decide whom to trust.

Lets agree not to contact each other as honestly at this point i don't trust you.  You have a website that is shady and when i quote from it your answer is "Oh don't trust what I have there...it wasn't finished"

My purpose in posting was to notify future buyers that this coin is a scam.

ps. i responded to your pm.  ignore it as i hadn't read your post.

No. Coins are not sold below market value. The offer wouldn't be available until after trading of the coin is opened. Investors are not being betrayed. Nowhere on the website does it say anything about "discounts" or "discount prices."

Stop being dramatic. Stop the FUD. I'm open to hearing you out but the bullshit is getting old.

You haven't seen the final offer. You've seen the design. You're confusing the two.

The website: it's design, content, marketing, message, and offer is unfinished. You're obsessing over details on an unfinished site. In fact, if you had paid attention to the pricing page or meta description or any of the other numerous places the info is listed, you'd know that coins would be offered at market rate. The pricing would be no different through the site than on an exchange.

I have a busy schedule. I'm making myself available. I will call you. I don't take offense to you wanting to protect your privacy. PM your anonymous number and the time to call. Simple as that.
As i suggested send me a phone number to reach you at and I am happy to call you from an anonymous phone.  No offense but you are very close to these folks and I have no desire to share my phone number with them.  Another option would be to use teamspeak or discord since they are basically untraceable.

In regards to your website...the bottom line is you are actively constructing a website to sell Compcoin outside the market at a discount...This is a betrayal of real investors whose money is tied up in a non trading coin.  I hope you can see this.

I'd like to approach this constructively and not in an adversarial manner.

I'm interested in hearing any information you have. We can talk if that's how you're comfortable disclosing it. I'm available.

In regards to anything on buycompcoin.com. You know what's easy? To take an unfinished website and look for things wrong with it.

We looked into setting up an office. That Wells Fargo building is a location we visited. It is on the top of the list. No, we don't rent office space there. Why is it listed?  It's placeholder content. Of course if we had left it as 123 Main Street I'm sure you'd have something to say about that too.  Roll Eyes

Send me a PM. Let's chat.
I am not putting information in print that contains individuals personal information.  I would relay it to you via telephone.  I would think if you were truly innocent you would want this. 

Oddly enough your own business address on your website is a Wells Fargo building which does not have your company renting any of their empty space.   See it is easy to check on the details. Roll Eyes
Stop acting as if you're simply some benevolent messenger to the people. Alan Friedman has been paying you as a consultant and has been doing so since the sole developer ran off and the "time warp attack" started.

I'm not being paid to post here. I post updates because I figured it's better for people to know what's going on than not.  Consider them done because if all that comes from them is more scathing insinuations and criticism then there is no point in continuing to spend my time doing something no one wants.

Shut me up by actually following through and proving me wrong.

By following through with what? I'm not trying to "shut you up," I'm trying to learn whatever you know so that I can decide if I'm playing for the wrong team or not.

This is a scam.  You are perpetuating it.  

If that's the case, then I'm being scammed too. If you show me evidence that CompCoin is a scam, I will go to the feds and testify against them myself.

I would be happy to share with you detailed information that this is a scam.

Please PM me your information or just post it here. I'm sure everyone would like to see it.

If you want to receive messages you simply go under "profile" and check the box that allows you to "receive messages from newbies".  Not very tricky.

This is a scam.  You are perpetuating it. 

That website you own is designed to sell "compcoin" at "discount prices."  How does that benefit current compcoin holders?Huh  It doesn't...it just allows new suckers to buy inflated compcoin from Alan and maybe you.  When trading reopens the price will plummet...you know this.

Any reasonable searches about the "team" reveals they are all shady.  The female that was CTO is still a primary with "Altredo" which is considered a forex scam.  Do simple searches.

I would be happy to share with you detailed information that this is a scam.  PM me a phone number to reach you at and I will list everything for you...if you are worried about being tracked get a cheap phone that you can discard. 
I understand peoples' concerns with CompCoin, with the team and lack of updates, all of that. I've had my doubts about the viability of the project too. They say when you're wearing rose colored glasses, red flags just look like normal flags; I've wondered if I'm wearing rose colored glasses in regards to my enthusiasm for CompCoin - especially as of late. But in the end, I chose to invest in it and I don't see a need to be shy in sharing the reasons behind that decision with people who are in a similar position.

What I don't understand is why you're acting like there's some conspiracy. Obviously I have a working relationship with the team, as I mentioned in one of my first posts. Alan reached out to me early on when they were going through the mining attack. Clearly I wouldn't have access to this information otherwise. It would be easier to let everyone sit in the dark and wonder what's happening - instead I thought it would be nice to share what I know. I'll stop posting updates if that's what people want.

In regards to BuyCompcoin - the fact is that I made it very clear I was working on a CompCoin related project and would announce it in an upcoming post. The site is still being developed. Why would you expect me to announce the domain before the website is ready? We've spent a lot of time and effort to help explain CompCoin. It will be promoted once it's ready. You haven't uncovered some groundbreaking investigative detail, all you've done is spoiled the launch announcement and pointed people to a site that's not ready yet.

Furthermore, since it's still being developed, no forum member can purchase a single CompCoin from that website. Period.

I share updates on the coin because I felt like that was better than people not hearing anything. I've only shared information as it's been conveyed to me. I said how I met Alan and got involved. I said I was working on a CompCoin project. I have not profited from these posts in anyway whatsoever.

Also, I'm not blocking anyones PMs. I'm open to discussion as I have been from the beginning. If I'm wrong about CompCoin, I'm open to any information you have in that respect. If that were the case, I'm getting played harder than anyone, so please, send me whatever you know.

Everything I've done here from the beginning has been transparent, aboveboard and with good intentions - from sharing updates, to developing resources for the CompCoin community.

I'm genuinely interested in having a dialogue because as far as I'm concerned, CompCoin is legit. If you've got information that says otherwise, I'm interested in learning more.
Activity: 63
http://
I posted a long time ago about Compcoin being a scam, provided background information on the players and bitcoin talk admins deleted my post claiming it was spam.

I suggest you people wake up and Call the Feb's and SEC, worst case scenario I am wrong and you become rich.

will you send me the information you have that was removed. I tried sending you a PM, but i keep getting a error message. thanks

I've been transparent and forthcoming about everything I know. I'm not a frontman; I'm an investor, a miner, a crypto enthusiast, and a member of this forum who wants to share information for the better good. That's all. But honestly, responding to posts from people who JUST created an account and their first post is freaking out about CompCoin being a scam is not why I'm here. And as far as your false claim that I've been wrong numerous times, only the timeline has ever been off. So I really don't know what you're on about.

I JUST created this account after months of sitting on the sideline biting my tongue watching this unfold. I find it interesting that you say you're just an innocent investor and miner while failing to mention that you own and operate https://buycompcoin.com. Very interesting.

Wow....how did you figure that out?  That is game changing. 

It actually takes his "updates" and "just give it time" posts and posits them in a whole new light.  Maybe it is the folks COINLIFER is selling compcoin to and hoping to profit from in the future that he is trying to convince when he posts here. 
Activity: 21
Your not accepting messages. I unlocked my PM settings.

Help me understand this. Honestly. The CEO knows that Compcoin is going to tank so he's allowing major investors to sell privately while smaller holders are left with the bag when Cryptopia opens up trading?

You've got it backwards. The major investors are buyers not sellers.

All this FUD turns people off, but the product works and NFA approval is only for non-accredited investors so of course they would try to generate sales with accredited investors to counterbalance those people who speculate with the coin, want a quick profit and are ready to cash out as soon as they can. The point was, if I'm not mistaken, to find people on the other side of that trade who will actually hold the coin and use it for its intended purpose - which is automated money management.

I've been transparent and forthcoming about everything I know. I'm not a frontman; I'm an investor, a miner, a crypto enthusiast, and a member of this forum who wants to share information for the better good. That's all. But honestly, responding to posts from people who JUST created an account and their first post is freaking out about CompCoin being a scam is not why I'm here. And as far as your false claim that I've been wrong numerous times, only the timeline has ever been off. So I really don't know what you're on about.

In the end, time will tell who is right and who is not.

I post these updates because I know how shitty it feels to wait for something to happen with this. But let's all gain some perspective and look at this in a broader context. What ICOs have rolled out a finished product within six months after launch? What ICOs have any number at all for you to call and speak with an actual human?

Sure, the CompCoin team isn't perfect. Far from it. But they're trying, they show up to work every day and push the ball forward. I get email notifications from Base Camp at random hours of the night that prove they're hard at work trying to make this a success. It's a lot easier to look at it from the outside and point out what could be done better or differently. I could be wrong about all this, and if I am, I will humbly apologize and eat my words. Until then, I'll keep my money where my mouth is and my faith in the project.

Just because someone hasn't posted in this forum multiple times shouldn't be how you judge truth.

Honestly, sad to say, I didn't post for you but for anyone who is being asked to buy into this coin.  

My comment to you was pointing out that IF there ever was an investigation that you appear to be promoting this product much more then the Compcoin team. It was a polite warning to consider your self-appointed role.  I hope you are not benefitting beyond other investors in an incriminating manner. You don't allow new users to send you private messages so this how I am forced to communicate with you.

Do a google search on "Baye's theory and the stock market".   6,700,000 results! This idea is not novel and does not require a coin to access it.  I know they trade USD/euro futures.  Again, not novel. Waving a paper around doesn't mean it works or is even proprietary or protected.

@playtronics...I can't pm you either.  Would you repost what was deleted or send it to me in pm please?  Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: