Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module - page 15. (Read 15342 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
hey girls and guys,

i already asked that in another tr5ead, maybe it was the wrong one. So maybe you can give me some helP?

Im just new with this ICO stuff, so it would be nice if someone could help me with some answers.

As an example lets take CONFIDEAL:

- i can take part at this ICO with changing Ether in CDL?
- after the ICO i will get my  CLD Token incl. bonus token?

Whats the deal with it, can i sell or change the CDL token, are they tradable, will they increase in value, where and how could i sell them or will i return Ether for it?

thx
Activity: 222
i joined  this great looking forward altcoin Smiley)
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
i can translate white paper in Spanish and Portuguese, if relevant
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hello, can the state policy of the countries in which the companies are located somehow influence the transaction which is made under a smart contract in Confideal?

Hi, the main criteria - in which region company conducts its business. If country committed liberal conditions to cryptocurrency - it won't be a problem. If yes -  there may be problems. 
Activity: 195
looks very promising. didnt see any similar projects around, so there will be no competition
Waiting for a video, I hope we will get answers to all questions.

We will add more videos soon, also we have a special present for our users. Check our website tomorrow!
what about tokens exchange? will it start this year?

We will announce all info about listing after ICO.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Waiting for a video, I hope we will get answers to all questions.
what about tokens exchange? will it start this year?
do you still need any translations? i can help with french, german and swedish!
Activity: 282
Show us more videos with you!
If I have a dispute about a transaction with my partner and we involve an arbitrator for cooperation, will he have to supply the address of his crypto-currency purse?

No, you choose arbitrator in the system before you sign the contract. When you have a dispute - you just push the button and arbitrator's wallet starts to work inside this contract.
Is it possible that a third partie will penetrate into the blockchain and review all the terms of the smart contract?

It is impossible, cause the terms of the contract are available only to the counterparties themselves, and, in case of disputes, to the arbitrator.
Activity: 90
Does any intermediary bank participate in the process when making a transaction via the Confideal service? If so, which banking institutions are cooperating with you in this?

No, Confideal doesn't cooperate with any banks. We are escrow platform working on Ethereum blockchain!
So how does your escrow platform working over the traditional escrow service?
Does any intermediary bank participate in the process when making a transaction via the Confideal service? If so, which banking institutions are cooperating with you in this?

No, Confideal doesn't cooperate with any banks. We are escrow platform working on Ethereum blockchain!
Good afternoon. Is the anonymity of the parties to the contract ensured when making international transactions via Confideal?

Hello, Confideal platform is an anonymous but transparent service. Arbitrators resolve disputes without having access to the personal data of the counterparties it means any authorization information could be provided by the choice of parties.
When the bounty tokens will be distributed?

After ICO all people who joined our bounty campaign will receive CDL tokens!
Hi, can the Confideal platform plugin - MetaTask - be installed in Safari browser?

Hello, unfortunately - no. Metamask extension is working only with Google Chrome browser.
Activity: 238
Activity: 154
Is it possible that a third partie will penetrate into the blockchain and review all the terms of the smart contract?
Pages:
Jump to: