Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module - page 19. (Read 15342 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
when will it hit exchanges and when?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What part of the dispute sum do the arbitrators receive for solving a problem?
Activity: 209
Can third-party law firms conduct disputes between parties within your platform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What is the main goal of your platform?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
What is the soft cap and hard cap of CDL? And the threshold? THX

I am not sure about the soft cap but I think that hard cap for the CDL project will be around 74000 ETH.
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
What is the soft cap and hard cap of CDL? And the threshold? THX
Activity: 560
Hello!
When you first create a smart contract, will the service offer hints and recommendations?

Really good question. We understand that Confideal interface must be simple and comfortable for everyone, that is why our platform definitely will have a lot of hints and recommendations for users. Now, we are working on a new interface.
Activity: 68
www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
Do you need to upload your signature to the Confideal service to sign the contract or can you take it from MetaTask?

No, Metamask, Parity, Mist - all these wallets have an electronic signature inside.
Activity: 322
Do you need to upload your signature to the Confideal service to sign the contract or can you take it from MetaTask?
Confideal will be the first project in their career for many members of your team. Are there any people among you with impressive experience who had worked in large companies?

You are thinking in a wrong direction. For many team members, this is 3rd ICO. Our managing partners have already closed 3 successful ICO's. Our team is a group of people which are strongly motivated, with a great passion help other projects to adopt new technologies in life. Every day we cooperate more closely with related organizations and going step-by-step to the main target - make this world better. Working in large companies - is not an indicator of success, trust me!  
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello!
When you first create a smart contract, will the service offer hints and recommendations?
Activity: 177
You have a good team. Good luck in your project!
Activity: 336
If the arbitrator does not have an opportunity to resolve the dispute between the parties at the set time, can he refuse? How will this affect his rating?
Won’t the cost of tokens change During the ICO? If it will, what will it depend on?

No, the price is not changing, it is fixed 1000 CDL tokens = 1ETH.
If I need to provide documentation of a smart contract somewhere, can I get its paper version from the platform?

Of course, we give such opportunity. Party could receive a paper version of all documents including arbitration docs.
Will addition of any new features allow Confideal to become a full-fledged platform for the conclusion of international contracts?

Yes, definitely, adding all new features 1)API & Widget - companies will be able to use our service by hosting it on their websites; 2)Document Repository - a place where users can store the files attached to their contract - photos, scanned copies, text files (and any files that legally supplement the contract);3)Language Support: Chinese, Russian, German, French, Spanish; 4)IoT Solutions for Smart Contracts with Hardware - interconnected oracles updating the contract with incoming information from external sensors (GPS data, meteo data, electronic locks);5) Expansion to other blockchain platforms, that support smart contracts (Ethereum Classic, Qtum, EOS, Tezos) and this is not the full list what we are planning to implement in future! 6)New contract management options: Status ( https://status.im ) - mobile version of the Ethereum client. Users will be able to manage contracts via their smartphones Parity ( https://parity.io/ ) - Ethereum browser for interacting with Ethereum applications; gives Confideal opportunity to become a standard, widely used tool for making safe deals.
Activity: 378
VOTES
If I need to provide documentation of a smart contract somewhere, can I get its paper version from the platform?
Good afternoon! Will it be possible to make smart-contracts on EOS or Tezos blockchain In Cinfideal?

Hello, we will expand Confideal to other blockchain platforms, that support smart contracts (Ethereum Classic, Qtum, EOS, Tezos) in 4Q 2018!
Pages:
Jump to: