Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module - page 22. (Read 15342 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Can the companies operating in the same state enter into a smart contract with Confideal to carry out a transaction?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please i did like to know the essence of this smart contract management service. What challenge does it tend to solve in business or crypto world??
Activity: 280
Can one of the parties to the contract in the Confideal service simply terminate the smart contract or is it necessary to specify certain conditions in order to do it before the smart-contract is concluded?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Good day, will the terms of the contract described in the smart contract be automatically implemented by the system?

You mean executed by the smart contract? Once the smart contract is set with all the options it can only run after being deployed.
Activity: 336
If the arbitrator is to resolve a dispute between the parties to a smart contract, does he gain access to the personal information of the parties?
Activity: 350
Hello, can one of the parties to a smart contract change the terms of the contract in Confideal without the knowledge of the second party?
Activity: 392
Good day, will the terms of the contract described in the smart contract be automatically implemented by the system?
Activity: 280
How long will it take the Confideal arbitrators to resolve disputes between the parties?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Can only one arbitrator participate In the settlement of the conflict between the parties to the treaty? Can the parties choose two or more experts to improve the quality of dispute resolution?

Nowadays, you can choose only one arbitrator but in future, there will be an option to chose 1 or 3 arbitrators. This feature provides safety and transparency to the clients.
Hello! What are the indicators of the position of the arbitrators in the ranking? Are the indicators objective or subjective?

Hi, the position of each arbiter in the rating is determined by two types of factors: objective and subjective.
- Objective factors: speed of response, the number of settled disputes, the completeness of disclosed information about the self. The weight of objective factors comprises 70% of the overall arbiter’s rating.
- Subjective factors: votes, given to arbiters by the CDL token owners. Subjective factors comprise 30% of the arbiter’s rating.
Hi, have you got any instructions that explain the installation of the MetaMask plug-in for the Google Chrome browser?

It is very simple, just download MetaMask extension from this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn and install it into Chrome browser!
Hello, if I want to invest in foreign real estate, will I be able to use the Confideal service to conclude an agreement with the second party of the transaction?

Yes, you can, this is a typical agreement, in which a third-party escrow enters the contract and holds the money for the duration of the deal, in order to ensure that both counterparties follow through with their obligations.
Good afternoon. Can I conclude smart contracts on ETH and pay a commission fee for an arbitrator in CDL tokens?

Hello, nowadays you can only pay in one specific cryptocurrency(ETH or CDL tokens), in future we will definitely add this feature!
How is the selection for the post of arbitrators? Are there any criteria for the selection of an experienced professional?

The main criteria - arbiters need to confirm their status as professional arbiters. Arbiter is a qualified third-party legal firm or professional, chosen as an arbiter to resolve a dispute on Confideal platform. The choice of an arbiter for a particular contract is made by the counterparties themselves, before entering the deal;

If both parties know who the arbiter is, isn't it theoretically possible that - in case of a dispute - one of the parties / both parties try to bribe the arbiter?

He/they can't does/do that, a party needs to know arbiter in order choose professional, unbiased one. 

I understand that but I ask myself whether there is a possibility for collusion since you know who the arbiter is. Of course the arbiter is supposed to be impartial, but what if you offer the arbiter a nice amount of cash and the counterparty of a contract does not know about it?

In theory, it is possible, but no one can feel secured against this problem in real life. Our platform decreases such risks giving you an opportunity to choose arbitrators!
Is this ICO still running until then? After ICO is finish what exchanges is planned to reach and aproximately when will reach first exchange?

Our ICO starts November 2nd, all info about listing on exchanges will be announced soon! 
Why is it safer and more profitable to use smart contracts based on Ethereum rather than the usual international contracts?

Smart contract technology represents an ideal tool for low-risk deal-making: outlined and executed by program code, the contract between the counterparties can be fulfilled or broken only in accordance with the originally established terms. Also, due to the technical specifics of the blockchain - the distributed database where the smart contract is stored - any interference aimed at changing the terms of the deal after it has been signed is nearly impossible.
What is used in Confideal service as signatures necessary for the conclusion of a smart contract?

Electronic signatures have already built-in browsers Parity and Mist!
Can one of the parties provide forged personal identifying documents when signing a smart contract?

It doesn't matter, cause any authorization information could be provided by the choice of parties!
Activity: 955
How is the selection for the post of arbitrators? Are there any criteria for the selection of an experienced professional?

The main criteria - arbiters need to confirm their status as professional arbiters. Arbiter is a qualified third-party legal firm or professional, chosen as an arbiter to resolve a dispute on Confideal platform. The choice of an arbiter for a particular contract is made by the counterparties themselves, before entering the deal;

If both parties know who the arbiter is, isn't it theoretically possible that - in case of a dispute - one of the parties / both parties try to bribe the arbiter?

He/they can't does/do that, a party needs to know arbiter in order choose professional, unbiased one. 

I understand that but I ask myself whether there is a possibility for collusion since you know who the arbiter is. Of course the arbiter is supposed to be impartial, but what if you offer the arbiter a nice amount of cash and the counterparty of a contract does not know about it?
Activity: 252
Can one of the parties provide forged personal identifying documents when signing a smart contract?
Pages:
Jump to: