Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Confideal | Smart contracts management service and arbitration module - page 20. (Read 15342 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do you plan to install the software into Confideal so that the district0x community can use the service inside the platform?

Now we are under negotiation with district0x. Certainly, this cooperation will be useful for both sides.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! Will it be possible to make smart-contracts on EOS or Tezos blockchain In Cinfideal?
Activity: 280
Do you plan to install the software into Confideal so that the district0x community can use the service inside the platform?
What is your goal for ICO fund-raising, which you will consider enough to achieve all the goals?

The purpose of Confideal ICO is to raise funds for the further development of the Confideal escrow platform. Despite the fact we have already developed a functioning service for making smart contracts, nowadays, Confideal need to develop the ecosystem, add new functions and conduct marketing activities in order to raise awareness about the service.

Confideal has the opportunity to become a standard, widely used tool for making safe deals, and our ICO is the next logical step towards the realization of this goal.
hello how see more details about this project, because i do not see links the website and others. if indeed in the update process, I want to see how the performance of this project. sorry previous i am not see the links it. please tell me.  Grin

Hey, buddy, here is the main link https://confideal.io There you can find Whitepaper and some additional information. If you have questions - don't hesitate to ask!
Activity: 336
Will addition of any new features allow Confideal to become a full-fledged platform for the conclusion of international contracts?
Activity: 731
hello how see more details about this project, because i do not see links the website and others. if indeed in the update process, I want to see how the performance of this project. sorry previous i am not see the links it. please tell me.  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Won’t the cost of tokens change During the ICO? If it will, what will it depend on?
Activity: 126
What is your goal for ICO fund-raising, which you will consider enough to achieve all the goals?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Confideal will be the first project in their career for many members of your team. Are there any people among you with impressive experience who had worked in large companies?
How is the selection for the post of arbitrators? Are there any criteria for the selection of an experienced professional?

The main criteria - arbiters need to confirm their status as professional arbiters. Arbiter is a qualified third-party legal firm or professional, chosen as an arbiter to resolve a dispute on Confideal platform. The choice of an arbiter for a particular contract is made by the counterparties themselves, before entering the deal;

If both parties know who the arbiter is, isn't it theoretically possible that - in case of a dispute - one of the parties / both parties try to bribe the arbiter?

He/they can't does/do that, a party needs to know arbiter in order choose professional, unbiased one. 

I understand that but I ask myself whether there is a possibility for collusion since you know who the arbiter is. Of course the arbiter is supposed to be impartial, but what if you offer the arbiter a nice amount of cash and the counterparty of a contract does not know about it?

In theory, it is possible, but no one can feel secured against this problem in real life. Our platform decreases such risks giving you an opportunity to choose arbitrators!

Ok. So maybe for the future it is an option to have a variety of arbiters being required for a smart contract to work as impartially as possible. Much like a multi-sig it could be a solution to have several independent arbiters which have to make a judgment. Or in the future maybe it is also possible to include fully autonomously working oracles as arbiters?
But then one question arises if you include real arbiters into your system as you do it now: how are you going to achieve cost savings over standard arbitration processes as we have them now? Why would they offer their services at a cheaper price on a blockchain than in real life?

It is very simple, in real life when you resorted arbitration in court you need to pay a lot of different fees, pay your own lawyer, also, there is a possibility of flight into another country etc. Our platform removes all these costs, you pay only up to 10% of the contract amount,  that's it. Arbitration on our platform is much cheaper than arbitration in real life, we took into account all these information
What additional risks arise when concluding contracts in countries with strict currency regulation?

If you concluding deals with our platform and resorted arbitration - you don't have risks, you can easily get your funds in the of the process. But, in case you resorted arbitration to national courts - there may be difficulties with returning contract value.
How long does the arbitration process take today?

The consideration process lasts minimum 10 days if the second party need to clarify necessary documents - he could extend the process,  resolution, and execution - lasts for 3 days.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
How can the category of external risks be eliminated for your company?
Activity: 955
How is the selection for the post of arbitrators? Are there any criteria for the selection of an experienced professional?

The main criteria - arbiters need to confirm their status as professional arbiters. Arbiter is a qualified third-party legal firm or professional, chosen as an arbiter to resolve a dispute on Confideal platform. The choice of an arbiter for a particular contract is made by the counterparties themselves, before entering the deal;

If both parties know who the arbiter is, isn't it theoretically possible that - in case of a dispute - one of the parties / both parties try to bribe the arbiter?

He/they can't does/do that, a party needs to know arbiter in order choose professional, unbiased one. 

I understand that but I ask myself whether there is a possibility for collusion since you know who the arbiter is. Of course the arbiter is supposed to be impartial, but what if you offer the arbiter a nice amount of cash and the counterparty of a contract does not know about it?

In theory, it is possible, but no one can feel secured against this problem in real life. Our platform decreases such risks giving you an opportunity to choose arbitrators!

Ok. So maybe for the future it is an option to have a variety of arbiters being required for a smart contract to work as impartially as possible. Much like a multi-sig it could be a solution to have several independent arbiters which have to make a judgment. Or in the future maybe it is also possible to include fully autonomously working oracles as arbiters?
But then one question arises if you include real arbiters into your system as you do it now: how are you going to achieve cost savings over standard arbitration processes as we have them now? Why would they offer their services at a cheaper price on a blockchain than in real life?
Activity: 406
How long does the arbitration process take today?
Activity: 238
What additional risks arise when concluding contracts in countries with strict currency regulation?
In what locations will the Confideal service be available after launch?

In fact, all over the world!
If the set maximum of tokens is purchased before the end of the ICO, will ICO end or will the sale of reserved tokens continue?

Now, we are not limiting the amounts which investors could invest but we may implement some restrictions due to high demand. If we reach hard cap - ICO will close!
Do you provide investors with a bonus when buying tokens in the first week of ICO? Where can I find a list of all available bonuses?

Yep, first stage bonus 25%. All info about bonuses you can find in the end of Whitepaper!
Pages:
Jump to: