Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 57. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I think it's a good application of blockchain technology in the advertising industry. This can work better for everyone

Of course. This will make cooperation transparent and the quality of advertising is higher.

And a very strong team. A team means a lot for ICO.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
A great work project that will make it possible to remove intermediaries from the advertising industry
Activity: 118
I think it's a good application of blockchain technology in the advertising industry. This can work better for everyone

Of course. This will make cooperation transparent and the quality of advertising is higher.
And what's more important is that the price for advertisers will be lower and the publisher's earnings are higher
Activity: 209
Activity: 202
The Bounty program still working can I take part with my Facebook accounts and Twitter?
Yes, you can take part. Please submit your application and earn your tokens
Activity: 197
The Bounty program still working can I take part with my Facebook accounts and Twitter?
Activity: 189
How many developers are working on the product now? Do they work in the office or at home?
This is an interesting question I think at this point, the company should already have an office where employees work, it gives weight.
Activity: 182
How many developers are working on the product now? Do they work in the office or at home?
Activity: 112
A very solid team of experts to help developers create a great project. I think it's worth willing into tokens.
Activity: 207
If I understand correctly the presale rebates will work 14 days
After that, the ICO will start for 14 days, but there will be no bonus.
Activity: 308
If I understand correctly the presale rebates will work 14 days
Activity: 420
How many presale bonuses will be in effect?
Activity: 266
What currencies can you pay for the tokens at this time
And can I pay for the tokens by the VISA card
Tokens need to be paid by the Ethereum currency
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
And can I pay for the tokens by the VISA card
Activity: 266
Activity: 254
Would you like to tell the platform to work with the video content?
That's an interesting question. Can I monetize the market for video ads using the Platform tools
Activity: 249
Would you like to tell the platform to work with the video content?
Activity: 280
If I want an advertisement, I'm going to have to buy the tokens on the stock market.
Probably yes, because the turnover of goods on the exchange helps increase the price of the token.
The price of the token will reflect not only the demand of traders, but also the successful work of the project itself.
Yes, actually, the more you bid on the stock exchange, the higher the token price will be.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
If I want an advertisement, I'm going to have to buy the tokens on the stock market.
Probably yes, because the turnover of goods on the exchange helps increase the price of the token.
The price of the token will reflect not only the demand of traders, but also the successful work of the project itself.
Activity: 448
It is on the stock market will be sold tokens or on the platforms of crypto-exchange exchanges?
I think the tokens should be sold directly on the official website through the Exchange API.
Pages:
Jump to: