Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 59. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Already selected exchange crypto currency for adding tokens on their platforms? Are negotiations with the administration of exchanges going on?
Activity: 364
Merit: 12

I think everybody know about problems, but there isn't any working decision which can solve all problems on market. It would be great if you can restructure industry with blockchain technology!
Activity: 392
What kind of investment does a company need to gather for ICO to admit to the meeting?
8k of ETH is written in white like a snow paper.
Well, thank you for thinking about the soon of this amount, the company will not have a good idea and an authoritative team.
Activity: 280
Now I understand. Thank you for explaining. It's just that we've written the developers from different countries. I thought they were working at home.

I think that most of the work they do at home and for making important decisions come to the office in order not to waste time.
Well, the modern world is the way it works. You can work anywhere in the world
Big companies like Blizzard don't allow work at home for no one, even tech supp managers.
Here you are right apparently after the launch of the platform and will be. but the same Blizzard may have been created in the garage?
What kind of investment does a company need to gather for ICO to admit to the meeting?
8k of ETH is written in white like a snow paper.
Activity: 246
Isn't that written in white Paper?
Go to the site and read it all must be specified
Now I understand. Thank you for explaining. It's just that we've written the developers from different countries. I thought they were working at home.

I think that most of the work they do at home and for making important decisions come to the office in order not to waste time.
Big companies like Blizzard don't allow work at home for no one, even tech supp managers.
Activity: 176
Isn't that written in white Paper?
Activity: 95
Activity: 218
In the description, I read that the company has been working for 15 months in the blockchain. Do you have any work to do?
That's a pretty interesting question. I would also like to know the answer to it.
Activity: 364
In the description, I read that the company has been working for 15 months in the blockchain. Do you have any work to do?
Activity: 125
The project team is impressive. I think we should support the developers. Thank you
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Quick update from my side:

We just published a follow up in our blog series shedding light on CROMhubs disruptive power for the performance marketing industry. Enjoy the read and make sure to register for the pre-ICO at http://cromhub.com to get your 25% extra tokens.

1st article: https://blog.cromhub.com/performance-marketing-has-problems-seems-that-everybody-knows-and-nobody-is-talking-about-it-54d048f91f11

2nd article: https://blog.cromhub.com/blockchain-might-be-good-for-digital-advertising-if-we-are-honest-about-it-79aba8d8e583
Activity: 145
Will your platform resemble other advertising platforms? Or would it simply communicate between advertisers and publishers?
That's an interesting question. I would also like to know the answer to it. I understand that the platform will organize direct communication between publishers and advertisers
Activity: 118
Will your platform resemble other advertising platforms? Or would it simply communicate between advertisers and publishers?
Activity: 209

Activity: 202
How many employees will be working in the company after the platform starts?
Activity: 197
How much time do you need a platform to get to the net change of 6.8 billion dollars
I understand that the company already has certain arrangements and will begin to work with such sums of money.
Activity: 189
How much time do you need a platform to get to the net change of 6.8 billion dollars
Activity: 182
Has anyone received any payments from the bounty?
Do you have a blogger's bounty?
I've got my own blog. I wanted to write an article and get rebates.
Pages:
Jump to: