Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 61. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Are you going to improve mobile optimization?
CROM, if i understand correctly, don't changes mechanics of ad, only of payments for ad.
Do you cooperate with Google in order to gather information for analysis?
Maybe not yet, because nowhere not published this information.
Activity: 294
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses
Activity: 266

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Activity: 322
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
Activity: 378
How many subscribers on facebook do we need for  participation in the bonus company
Activity: 252
Are you going to improve mobile optimization?
Activity: 230
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Activity: 199
What are the payment methods for tokens?
Activity: 256
I think that after entering to the exchange the tokens will only grow as the company has already had a solid weight
Activity: 217
I hope your lawyers are literate people and will be able to
organize legal support for the project
Activity: 263
What companies are you still negotiating for your futher business expansion ?
Activity: 66
Tokens that were not sail would  be destroyed on ICO  ?
Activity: 392
Do you cooperate with Google in order to gather information for analysis?
Activity: 280
You did not plan to add Chinese to the site?
 Your platform can be  demand in China
Activity: 246
How many sites will be selected for the test? Would you like to dial Alpha platform tests?
Interesting question, also want to know, do they already have agreements for the first time after launch?
Yes, we don't need to. Dial 100 publishers and see how it works
Activity: 176
Why is the company's legal address registered in Germany? Do you have an office there?

In Germany, the main development center, which you can visit at the address indicated on the project website.
Now I understand. Thank you for explaining. It's just that we've written the developers from different countries. I thought they were working at home.
Can not developers from different countries of the world work online and sometimes just get together?
Of course they can. Why not. I thought they were working.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Does anyone else find it odd that there is such a large number of followers on their twitter and Facebook yet there are only 175 members in their telegram room?
I do not see anything strange in the fact that the chat in Telegram is not very popular, since users are more used to working with social networks.

A lot of depends from bounty campain and its budget. May be for Telegram the budget is no so big and not so many news for telegram.
Of course I do. But the network is not as popular as Facebook. I think there will be many subscribers to the telegram in the future.

A lot depends from the menadger of Telegram, how regular he posted news. If there is no new the canal is not active.
How many sites will be selected for the test? Would you like to dial Alpha platform tests?
Interesting question, also want to know, do they already have agreements for the first time after launch?
Why is the company's legal address registered in Germany? Do you have an office there?

In Germany, the main development center, which you can visit at the address indicated on the project website.
Now I understand. Thank you for explaining. It's just that we've written the developers from different countries. I thought they were working at home.
Can not developers from different countries of the world work online and sometimes just get together?
Pages:
Jump to: