Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 64. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Does anyone else find it odd that there is such a large number of followers on their twitter and Facebook yet there are only 175 members in their telegram room?
I do not see anything strange in the fact that the chat in Telegram is not very popular, since users are more used to working with social networks.

A lot of depends from bounty campain and its budget. May be for Telegram the budget is no so big and not so many news for telegram.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
What kind of commission would be collecting the system?
The site says one to three percent. It's much lower than collecting systems now.
Activity: 66
What kind of commission would be collecting the system?
Activity: 392
How long will the token purchase discount be in effect
Activity: 280
A very good and useful option for using blockchain technologies in the industry.
Now we need a good advertising company to make brand recognizable all over the world.
Activity: 246
A very good and useful option for using blockchain technologies in the industry.
Activity: 176
Does anyone else find it odd that there is such a large number of followers on their twitter and Facebook yet there are only 175 members in their telegram room?
I do not see anything strange in the fact that the chat in Telegram is not very popular, since users are more used to working with social networks.
With time and telegram, there will be many participants. Especially closer to platform launch
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Activity: 95
Judging by the road map, the alpha version of the project is assigned to the 2nd quarter of 2018. is the development already under way?
I think I'm doing this because it's not so fast and it takes a long time.
Activity: 218
Judging by the road map, the alpha version of the project is assigned to the 2nd quarter of 2018. is the development already under way?
Activity: 364
What profitability can the annual holders of a token assume?
I'm interested in this question, too. Will the company's profit be divided between the token owners?
Activity: 206
Will there be a partnership with popular payment systems?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
What profitability can the annual holders of a token assume?
Activity: 125
Hello. Why will the company's turnover be 6.8 billion dollars in the initial phase?
Activity: 145
What is the minimum ETh requirement to buy an ICO, I would like to know this information, some of my friends are also...
I'm also interested in this question. I'm thinking of buying some tokens while the rebates are still active.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
What is the minimum ETh requirement to buy an ICO, I would like to know this information, some of my friends are also...
Activity: 118
Will the platform have a stake for its services? Or take the commission from the money-trafficking?
Activity: 209
Will the platform support Russian? and will there be technical support in Russian?
I think if the platform becomes popular, then the Russian localization won't be a problem.
Activity: 202
Judging by the team that's working on the platform, the project should be very good. I think those who invest in time will stay happy.
Do you still have the token purchase bonuses or not?
Activity: 197
Tell the authoritative counselors to receive the tokens? Or fiat money?
I think it's an individual discussion. But I think it would be nice for investors to know that counselors are working for tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: