Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING - page 66. (Read 28176 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A very good idea that in the future could turn into a contributions platform for advertising
Activity: 266
Hello. Who's already taking part in the Bounty program? Have you already paid tokens or not?
I think they'll be paid after .ico. In the meantime, they will only be enrolled in the cabinet
Activity: 322
Hello. Who's already taking part in the Bounty program? Have you already paid tokens or not?
Activity: 378
who will design ad units? the advertisers themselves?
I think yes. After all, the site simply provides a secure connection between publishers and advertisers
Activity: 252
who will design ad units? the advertisers themselves?
Activity: 199
I believe that it is more effective to use Telegram to solve problems.
Can the technical support service answer questions in different languages?

I think that developers have a person who can communicate in several languages to support customers.

I think this is not a big problem. People who are engaged in marketing and advertising know the English language
It's a yes. If the conditions are attractive then the language issue will be resolved
Activity: 199
Tell me what software will check accounts on bots?
What sense of this question? Are you choosing bot core and trying to find loophole?
We just don't go through a lot of accounts and a bounty program for different software that checks
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I believe that it is more effective to use Telegram to solve problems.
Can the technical support service answer questions in different languages?

I think that developers have a person who can communicate in several languages to support customers.

I think this is not a big problem. People who are engaged in marketing and advertising know the English language
Activity: 434
Tell me what software will check accounts on bots?
What sense of this question? Are you choosing bot core and trying to find loophole?
Activity: 434
tell me, when will the tokens go to the stock exchange?
judging by the white paper in early 2018
About it is excellent, that is, in January, investors will already roughly understand the situation
I think it will be possible to understand only after launching the software
But for launching software is nesessary money. A lot will depends of the results of ICO.
Just like every ICO, their target to impress the public to invest into their project and if idea good and money will be collected everybody get their profit.
Activity: 256
An excellent idea of using blockchain. in the advertising industry
I think so too. The main thing that the developers have fulfilled all that promised
Activity: 217
An excellent idea of using blockchain. in the advertising industry
Activity: 263
The platform will work with Russian-language sites?
This is a very interesting question, because the Russian segment of the Internet is rapidly evolving
Activity: 66
The platform will work with Russian-language sites?
Activity: 392
How are you going to attract publishers?
Activity: 280
I read that the company will work with a turnover of 6.8 billion dollars. These figures are impressive
And why this particular sum?
Apparently the company has already defined agreements
This means that after the launch the platform will be immediately operational.
Activity: 246
I read that the company will work with a turnover of 6.8 billion dollars. These figures are impressive
Apparently the company has already defined agreements
Activity: 176
Activity: 95
Activity: 218
I think experienced investors and so in the course is it worth taking part in the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: