Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] CrowdForce 👍 👍 👍 - page 2. (Read 45749 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
What are the features offered on the CrowdForce mobile application?
As I know there are two features that are the mainstay of this application, which are Micro services and Micro tasks.
Do you know what are the uses of each of these features?
From what I read for the use of Micro services include:
Utility Bills (Electricity, Airtime, Cable TV), Cash In and Cash Out, Account or Wallet Opening, Sports Betting, Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency, Top up fiat money in a digital wallet, Crypto-Fiat Exchange.
And Micro task uses include:
Market Research and Surveys, Retail Audits and Census, Mystery shopping Tasks, Data Verification (Businesses, KYC, Addresses), Citizen Engagement, Consumer Insights, Image and GPS Capture of Locations of Interest.
Activity: 196
What is the maximum available CRF token for sale?
The maximum number of CRF tokens available for sale is 600,000,000 I guess.
Do you also know what is the maximum limit for CRF tokens to be distributed?
Activity: 154
As I know there are two features that are the mainstay of this application, which are Micro services and Micro tasks.
Do you know what are the uses of each of these features?
The maximum number of CRF tokens available for sale is 600,000,000 I guess.
Activity: 136
Are there countries that are not permitted to participate in this project?
Activity: 168
What are the transaction costs charged to consumers of each transaction?
Transaction costs of 0.2% to 1% will be charged for all micro service transactions carried out by agents to consumers. I guess.
What was the goal of CrowdForce to announce its integration with the widely adopted Bancor Protocol to facilitate liquidity for its CRF tokens?
I think the goal is to equip the next billionaire with easier access to financial, digital and crypto services, CrowdForce adoption of the Bancor Protocol will function in expanding the reach and use of our tokens by increasing accessibility and liquidity to them.
What is the difference between CrowdForce and other projects that have almost the same concept?
All I know that bringing the next billion consumers in emerging markets to the digital economy requires a human touch to build trust, faith and access to consumers. They are empowering local SMEs, Students and youths to act as the bridge to providing digital services to the mass market. This also provides them extra income on a daily basis and takes more people away from the poverty line.
brand new
Activity: 0
What is the difference between CrowdForce and other projects that have almost the same concept?
Activity: 168
Will there be a Bounty program? What will the rewards be paid for?
As team said that CrowdForce Bounty program is a referral program. A referral link can be obtained in your account at tokensale.crowdforce.io. Your referral results can also be tracked through your account.
brand new
What is Bancor I've never heard before?
Bancor is the world’s largest decentralized liquidity network. Bancor functions similar to a decentralized exchange, with a key difference: orders are processed against automated smart contracts on the blockchain, instead of matching two parties in a trade. Any project can easily integrate their token by creating a Relay on the Bancor Network to automate fair and efficient token conversions for users, directly from their wallets. Tokens on Bancor are instantly convertible for one another, with 8000  trading pairs across ETH, EOS, BNB & more. Bancor technologies impact organizations and people across the globe, from blockchain teams to token holders to real-world communities in Africa, Asia and beyond.
Will there be a Bounty program? What will the rewards be paid for?
Besides Huobi, who else has a partnership with CrowdForce that has a contribution in the CrowdForce platform?
Because of their expertise and technology in the crypto industry, CrowdForce has managed to build partnerships with organizations such as Flashcoin, Tokenpals, and ICOBox. These organizations have contributed greatly to the CrowdForce platform, and their involvement is very helpful in helping them in the right direction.
What proves that they all partnered with CrowdForce?
To get the exact answer I think you can directly visit the Crowdforce website or ask directly in the Crowdforce telegram.
What bonus did pre-sale participants receive? Is this bonus locked?
For details on CRF token bonuses, please refer to their blog post announcements.
brand new
There are various reasons why people in developing countries are reluctant to have bank accounts, and CrowdForce aims to resolve these doubts. In what ways did CrowdForce eliminate this doubt?
It seems that I have read about this before, there is explained that CrowdForce is trying to solve this problem by empowering their current local traders with their PayForceMobileApp which gave them the capacity to become bank agents in their area.
How does the agent bank work?
These agent banks are incentivized through commissions and can sign up and get started in less than a day by simply funding their wallet with cash that becomes their startup capital.
What bonus did pre-sale participants receive? Is this bonus locked?
brand new
What are the advantages of the CrowdForce platform?
I think the main advantage of CrowdForce is Access to Reliable Data, Access to Financial Services, Access to Cryptocurrencies.
Can you give a little explanation of the advantages CrowdForce has?
All the team has explained on the CrowdForce website, please check there yourself.
Okay, I'll try visiting the website. Thank you for responding.
Pages:
Jump to: