Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crowdwiz -The first decentralized, self-governed investment ecosystem - page 10. (Read 12122 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 0
What you can expect is if there is a 3x that the chance that 50%+ sells their coins is high WIZ is tradable on an exchange.
Activity: 121
I got a mail with a deadline to claim the tokens. So crowdwiz please help before it ends
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I want to claim my WIZ but I get the text. Sorry something went wrong. What to do now?
Activity: 238
I carefully followed this instructions yet my token has not reflected in MEW and it has shown success in my crowdwiz account.
Activity: 74
What exactly will be ruined? The project will progress regardless of the number or quality of exchanges.. when the final service is rolled out value of WIZ tokens will inherently increase based on use and market price...
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
What you can expect is if there is a 3x that the chance that 50%+ sells their coins is high WIZ is tradable on an exchange.
And who does nobody thought about etherdelta
Because there are still no transactions made on there while the coin is tradable since the beginning of distribution
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
i found my WIZ in Etherscan but it's not reflected in Ethplorer. is this ok?
I have the same situation, it's normal. When the team will finished distributing tokens, it will become visible and transferable
Activity: 174
What a fuck? Where is the team? How can we communicate with support and solve our problems?

If you can read there is a telegram channel where you can contact the admin live. this is a forum by the way.
Activity: 207
i found my WIZ in Etherscan but it's not reflected in Ethplorer. is this ok?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
today I heard in the telegram chat that begins the distribution of tokens for bounty campaign. How long will it last?
Activity: 252
Hey everyone, there is a link in the pinned message describing in detail how to claim the tokens but since quite a lot of you asked the past few days I’ll pin a new one
Activity: 207
need help I submitted mi verification documents 2 weeks ago and still haven't received confirmation. Cannot claim tokens.
Activity: 252
It Also depends on the demand . Would people want WIZ token ? That will also help the price to grow
When in hitbtc... Put your sell order at 48usd...?
when the WIZ in exchange >??
Activity: 98
can you help me please? I got an email to claim my tokens I when to confirm but I don’t know if I did it write? There is a way to see if I did it rite?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
What a fuck? Where is the team? How can we communicate with support and solve our problems?
I guess you don't have to worry, the team very quickly answers questions in telegram chat, try to contact them there,
Activity: 40
Activity: 100
Now, i'm not worry because, the admin of this community are willing to help us to recieve our WIZ. My motivation in this group team is very successful to got my WIZ in my wallet. I'm very exciting for the next events.
Activity: 280
Probably been answered but finally successful transaction after over a week pending but now been a few days and not showing in my wallet. Is this an extended process also ?
Activity: 266
Alex. I see 0.00 wiz on my dashboard even though I did not attempt transferring my token. What could be the explanation for the disappearance? Help me!
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
NO ADMIN, NO ANSWER, NOTHING... SCAM? My last email to support was over 10 days and nothing happens ...

This is the next Fu Scam ICO!!!

Please join Telegram to get a direct awnser Smiley

https://t.me/Crowdwiz

Some one in admin please answer this. Many people on here still show pending transactions. You state clearly anything not claimed will be lost. What happens if it is still pending on the 26th oh feb. do we have a leg to stand on to try and get our money back or are you just going to take our money as I fear is the case. No clear answers on what’s going on and I put this in a support request and got no answer. I would like a reasonable explanation please.

Please join Telegram to get a direct awnser Smiley

https://t.me/Crowdwiz
Pages:
Jump to: