Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crowdwiz -The first decentralized, self-governed investment ecosystem - page 6. (Read 12122 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I still think it makes sense for crowdwiz the business to support it's own currency at these levels.  e.g. incentivisation 'options' for new staff.  Buy 500k sub $0.15 and grant options at $0.5 - when it's higher use them for motivation
But this sounds manipulative bro. However as I said earlier let us hold on a little and see the real test of wiz when the platform comes alive. Maybe by then some of these good suggestions would be considered
Activity: 247
I still think it makes sense for crowdwiz the business to support it's own currency at these levels.  e.g. incentivisation 'options' for new staff.  Buy 500k sub $0.15 and grant options at $0.5 - when it's higher use them for motivation
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is just the reason why we don't like talking about exchange here. Once mentioned, you are in trouble. We expected to have another big exchange listing Wiz by end of march, but one reason or the other it didn't happen in march. That does not mean it would not happen. We can only talk about it anytime we are sure it is already listed
it's illegal to pump the price and besides that, we have no control over the market. The only thing we are doing is developing the product and following the roadmap. We are doing the best we can.
Price pumping is illegal, but how about the idea of buying your own token at 1/6th ICO price to burn and effectively increase token value using ICO funds?  Or if not burning, why would the company not buy something thats going to be worth more than $1 for $0.16?  Surely increasing value of the stock held by 'the company' just makes sense. I'm just under 150k now.
Its a good idea for crowdwiz to buy back a good part or d remaining tokens sold by bounties. They can combine it with product release and new exchange.
it's illegal to pump the price and besides that, we have no control over the market. The only thing we are doing is developing the product and following the roadmap. We are doing the best we can.
Price pumping is illegal, but how about the idea of buying your own token at 1/6th ICO price to burn and effectively increase token value using ICO funds?  Or if not burning, why would the company not buy something thats going to be worth more than $1 for $0.16?  Surely increasing value of the stock held by 'the company' just makes sense. I'm just under 150k now.
Activity: 247
Activity: 132
Why is CrowdWiz still not to find at coinmarketcap? Can one of the devs send them a application that they add the WIZ token to their list? It would be great to see us there.

That's not their fault, CMC requires minimal daily trade amount at least 100k in dollar. So once they meet this criteria they will be listed automatically.

Thank you very much for the fast answer. I didn´t know and have never heard, that coinmarketcap has such a criteria. I this will not last for long until be are listed at this site.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Why is CrowdWiz still not to find at coinmarketcap? Can one of the devs send them a application that they add the WIZ token to their list? It would be great to see us there.

That's not their fault, CMC requires minimal daily trade amount at least 100k in dollar. So once they meet this criteria they will be listed automatically.
Activity: 132
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I was very hopeful of this project, but it had an incredible decline. I'm thinking of buying instead of waiting.
since a lot of the actual website content is releated to the ICO(no need anymore) you might relaunch the website focusing on the plaform only ? Well...since i try to think positiv, you are surely gonna suprise your investors next week with the beta launch as stated in the roadmap/faq...Right? 😛
So the ICO is almost finished for 2 month now. But the website still wants me to safe my spot for the ICO? No Roadmap update? Wiz Value 1 $ on mainsite? Social Media communicates only old articles? FAQ tells me WiZFund Beta starts next week? Really horrible expierience so far
Activity: 210
Thanks for your concern about the website. On the website, it is clearly written that the ICO is over, but would refer that to the developers for most recent update. About the articles on the social media, not all the articles are old ones. However, the old ones you are seeing are still very relevant especially for the new joiners. About the WIZfund Beta starting date, it is clearly written on the roadmap that it would take off in Q2 of this year, we would update that of FAQ.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC
the cost of the ICO is 1 dollar. after the fall, and now the price is $ 0.15. there's an incredible loss of value. what's going to happen?

All market is down, what you can expect from unknown name like WIZ when major coins have 20% loss just in one day.
In this case, it is better to wait out the storm in bitcoin. As soon as the market starts to recover - buy altcoins
Activity: 205
I really hope wiz get listed as soon as possible, not because of I want it its because I would really like to get rid of this kind of guys that spread nothing but nonsense, they are not even interested in wiz project this just want to make couple of hundreds
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Would be nice to see the token on hitbtc. Waiting when qrypros check my account to buy some...

The token is already on HitBTC! Smiley
Cool, with this huge dump it's nice opportunity, hope that bitcoin find its floor soon Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
the cost of the ICO is 1 dollar. after the fall, and now the price is $ 0.15. there's an incredible loss of value. what's going to happen?

All market is down, what you can expect from unknown name like WIZ when major coins have 20% loss just in one day.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Would be nice to see the token on hitbtc. Waiting when qrypros check my account to buy some...

i dont want deposit my tokens to hitbtc ,i really hate this exchange because lost my money before .waitting for major exchange .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
WIZ tokens have been dispersed. I can see it in my wallet. but I can't see it on excahanges. Why can't we see it in CMC? I guess the team didn't get along with CMC. what is the probability of getting a bittrex list?
Pages:
Jump to: