Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crowdwiz -The first decentralized, self-governed investment ecosystem - page 5. (Read 12122 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hi guys, regarding WizExchange platform, i cant remember if this has been answered; is the Wiz token going to be used as a utility to power the exchange platform or, offer Wiz holders special benefits / discounts? The same way the likes of Binance and Huobi etc. do? It drives really strong trading volumes of the token.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Is there a plan to allow Fiat deposits to the platform?  I can see a gap in the market for a user friendly platform to access crypto space/funds, but many people struggle getting Fiat converted (i.e. knowing where to go).  That would be a great addition - though I understand it's not easy.
Activity: 132
The time for CrowdWiz will come, i have a lot of faith and trust in this project. But the devs can really do a little update of their current work, that all the investors know more about their work.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
it was totally disappointing for the investor. what Bounty's going to lose is just their labor. they didn't lose money. the team needs to eliminate the victimization.
Smiley

Below the ICO price is always panic for early investors but it turned into long term project we need some good news to make it recover. I think the team won't let it go more down but current situation is giving chance to new investors to buy this at very low price. I hope in long term it will get succeed to make comeback.
Can't blame the bounty here, they do their job so they get paid and has the freedom to spend their reward.
There are a lot of project that has huge bounty and one of the example is Pundix, now it's mooning and the bounty reward is more valuable.
Just wait for the right time, every project has its own time.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
it was totally disappointing for the investor. what Bounty's going to lose is just their labor. they didn't lose money. the team needs to eliminate the victimization.
Smiley

Below the ICO price is always panic for early investors but it turned into long term project we need some good news to make it recover. I think the team won't let it go more down but current situation is giving chance to new investors to buy this at very low price. I hope in long term it will get succeed to make comeback.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Smiley
There is no way that the team needs to work hard to solve the project problem so that investors can see the hope, but perhaps no one will be able to wait. I still hope for a big future.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Smiley
Disappointing to see one of the largest single ICO holders has been selling. One account has been disposing of 330,000 over the past few weeks.  The good news is they are now 'all in' hitBTC so the volume you see on sell side is theirs - so they are nearly 'out'.
In fact, I'm 99% sure the seller is, or was, a member of the Crowdwiz team as there are 3x identical size holdings of 329995.578 still on the register.  If they are ex-WIZ, I guess there is nothing the team can do to prevent it, just a shame really.  With only 15% set-aside for 'team', looks like 1/5th have been disposed
Activity: 252
Exactly two month is last spoke here bcos i was accused of causing fud by someone, this is exactly what I said, we should stop hiding or using the excuse of no working platform that's the reason the volume we need for cmc isn't coming up, what happened to weekly updates? Or does that cost a fortune? Even telegram updates, or a retool of the website, EOS till date didn't have a working platform, yet they are doing well even if they have been in the market longer than wiz ND a different project entirely, coinfi doesn't have a working platform, but never a week pass by without receiving update of the platform, or even meetings with their investors, where Is the drive, one full month no words or update from you guys, many people don't even know how the wiz platform works, if you guys don't have anytin to update while not organize teachings here in telegram letting people know what wiz is all about just to keep this place lively and keep trust, what's the tendency even when the date to launch the platform comes it won't be postpone? Please u guys should up ur game, thanks
I agree on the education front, I’d be surprised even in this small community That the Wiz concept is fully understood. If the team take time to lay the foundations now (externally I mean) and try to entice people into the community while they are building there platform, we will see a much bigger take up when the platform is live. Otherwise if we wait until the platform is live before marketing, we can add months on top of that before seeing more take up on the wiz platform. We need to excite people (existing and New!) ready for the launch, to maximise the impact. I’ve faith in the team, I just wish they could be a bit more proactive externally. Most of the sponsored Facebook activity I’ve seen refers to old articles prior or during the ICO. Crypto community can be fickle, they like to be informed and the Wiz team can come across very secretive with little clarity. I’ve no doubt they will deliver on their platform, but to be successful in business you also have to be amazing marketeers.
Activity: 238
Exactly two month is last spoke here bcos i was accused of causing fud by someone, this is exactly what I said, we should stop hiding or using the excuse of no working platform that's the reason the volume we need for cmc isn't coming up, what happened to weekly updates? Or does that cost a fortune? Even telegram updates, or a retool of the website, EOS till date didn't have a working platform, yet they are doing well even if they have been in the market longer than wiz ND a different project entirely, coinfi doesn't have a working platform, but never a week pass by without receiving update of the platform, or even meetings with their investors, where Is the drive, one full month no words or update from you guys, many people don't even know how the wiz platform works, if you guys don't have anytin to update while not organize teachings here in telegram letting people know what wiz is all about just to keep this place lively and keep trust, what's the tendency even when the date to launch the platform comes it won't be postpone? Please u guys should up ur game, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
the marketcap value does not cause it. the ICO didn't get much. but he needs to be traded on the stock exchange. no news after the bounties were dispersed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
It seems like the price has reached it´s bottom and the bulls are coming out for CrowdWiz in a very strong way. The Volume is still low, but there are not much people who selling WIZ.

WIZ trade volumes is still low to appear on coinmarketcap.com, untill it's there the exposure of a token is limited to early investors only.
Activity: 132
It seems like the price has reached it´s bottom and the bulls are coming out for CrowdWiz in a very strong way. The Volume is still low, but there are not much people who selling WIZ.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Having crowdwiz being forecasted under the wings platform made a good exposure. Projectsuch as this need decent exposures to sustain their quality values .
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I'm still up for Beta testing - though would be good to have a UAT environment with 'fake' data to play with when it's ready. They did that on Cobinhood - gave everyone $100,000 fake portfolio. A mistake they made though was to not connect from live market prices outside of COBX  - everyone ended up selling all coins down to $2 - 100% sealed environment does not mirror live, so only when live prices are connected does it make sense
Activity: 280
I think they should have had 'bots' in user group. They had X number of humans, they all sold and when price dropped the market collapsed. If you had alot more automated traders looking at live market moves, maybe the humans would have behaved more naturally
Well right now I'm not sure people would envy me. There is literally no way I could sell my holding 'today' without losing 90% of what I invested, but I knew that when buying. WIZ is a good place to leave some funds at the moment. If the 13.4k gets filled at 0.000212 ETH - I'll keep my eye out in the post each morning
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Were the tokens distributed?  I didn't receive them. What are the contacts for this company?  I can't find any on the website. It's starting to seem like a scam.

They have been made distribution long time ago maybe you didn't update your wallet address in ICO dashboard. This is legit project and they are still working on it you can contact with them on official telegram channel.

https://t.me/crowdwiz
Activity: 19
Were the tokens distributed?  I didn't receive them. What are the contacts for this company?  I can't find any on the website. It's starting to seem like a scam.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
The actuel price is very good to buy some very very cheap. I think this project can be very big in the future, if the platform comes alive. I will fill my bags and after reaching the ico price again i will be glad for my decision.
Pages:
Jump to: