Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Crowdwiz -The first decentralized, self-governed investment ecosystem - page 8. (Read 12122 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Don't forget that many bounty hunters are dumping tokens, for those people 10 cent is a lot.

maybe this is the important reason why price dump ,but i think the main reason  is btc crashed yestoday . take it easy ,i think everything will be ok . bull market around us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Don't forget that many bounty hunters are dumping tokens, for those people 10 cent is a lot.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I picked few more cheap tokens from hitbtc price is very low this is good opportunity to take huge bonus amount during this phase. People are selling in panic without any reason so that I will recommend others too can take advantage of this drop of price.
today the price looks much better than yesterday, strange, I first see that on the day of listing the price falls and then grows
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I picked few more cheap tokens from hitbtc price is very low this is good opportunity to take huge bonus amount during this phase. People are selling in panic without any reason so that I will recommend others too can take advantage of this drop of price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The team considers the advantage of the project as decentralization, when the owners of the tokens manage their own resources - this is a very promising direction, based on the study of the English scientist Francis Galton on the ability of the crowd to think rationally and on this basis makes the right decisions. Something like this is the Cindicator project. This is a promising idea, but it requires a lot of investment in its development. I wish the team success!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
I think this is rare opportunity to buy at HitBTC at price less than 90% of ICO price. First I though it is at $1 but after watching price carefully I realized that the correct selling or buying both sides are being built at around 1.5k satoshi. That's why need big exchange with more liquidity to sustain the ICO price at least.

Indeed, price has dropped and a lot from the original ICO price.

Mostly bounty hunters dumping it all around and as you can tell there is literally no buy support whatsoever at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I think this is rare opportunity to buy at HitBTC at price less than 90% of ICO price. First I though it is at $1 but after watching price carefully I realized that the correct selling or buying both sides are being built at around 1.5k satoshi. That's why need big exchange with more liquidity to sustain the ICO price at least.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Good news, WIZ now is trading on HitBTC.com, the volume is a bit low now, but it will come as token will get greater exposure!

It's not visible on CMC this could be reason majority of the investors are not aware about this listing. But I personally don't like this exchange dev team should arrange to make it list on big exchanges at the moment it's trading under ICO price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I was waiting for this moment to buy today after seeing their update abut HitBTC made my day. I will be buying couple of thousands to add into my existed portfolio. Current price are at ICO level but hopefully I will be able to get best deal to fill my orders over the next few days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Good news, WIZ now is trading on HitBTC.com, the volume is a bit low now, but it will come as token will get greater exposure!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I thought it was almost $8 million raised, from where comes the 11 suddenly???
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
let bounty hunter dump
they are very few they will run out of tokens
we will not sell below 20$ hodl altcoin season about tocome then 30$+ is also possible
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
so you unlock the token and trading on dex without burning the unsold tokens?
Activity: 280
i dont think hitbtc is what drives the price up.. is demand and supply base
i participated in credit ico and currently trading only on decentralized and has volume trade of 4m $
Activity: 280
I think the team management wait for the higher price for listing on hitbtc.
Activity: 187
Why all tokens need to be claimed until 25th February 2018?
Why i can't leave they in my dashboard?
Activity: 174
Hi how will I check if my tokens are received and when is the estimated date we the platform will be released?
We are leaving it there solely for credibility. We acted based the information we had. Just like we have explained before now. WIZ would be listed sooner than later based on the most recent information. We are bordered too, if not more
BTC now is still.down from the higher price was $20k, so better to listing today than tomorrow when btc price more higher
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I was checking reviews for hitbtc, but they all seems to be consistently saying that hitbtc is a scam. What do the admins have to say about it?

Yep. I also do not appreciate HITBTC because it seems like HITBTC is sucking blood of all traders and ICO investors with very high fees. However, it is still better than Etherdelta. haha... Smiley

Well, it will be good if the WIZ token at least will be listed on HitBTC, some ICOs have trouble listing even on exchanges that type of quality.

Maybe you're right, although HitBTC not good but at least we can trade this coin as soon as possible. I think HitBtc only first step and the dev team said on telegram that they still talking with other exchange. I hope they can get partnership with bigger exchange, so this project will be famous and better
They will be able to get a big exchange only if they show themselves on hitBTC, we have to show large volumes of trading

Yes, exactly all good exchanges require partnership before even ICO ends or they will follow the coinmarketcap.com to judge if it volumes a big enough (for them the more volume the more profit), but coinmarketcap.com won't list a token/coin unless there is a daily trading volume above 50k-100k . So there should be start somewhere, otherwise token will be traded only on etherdelta or similar and this is the deadend, I see many recent ICO ended up like that. So it's better HitBTC than nothing, believe me.

If crowdwiz want to get more volume trading when this coin already listed, the dev team have to do a good marketing and promotion. Included update about their progress of development in this thread or their social media channel. I am sure people will know crowdwiz everywhere if the dev team do it and people will start to invest in crowdwiz. So this coin will get more daily trading volume
Pages:
Jump to: