Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 11. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Have you already gathered a team of advisors or are you just planning to do it in the near future?
Activity: 83
When is it planned to launch a full-fledged version of your project?    
Activity: 121
It seems to me that the bonuses are too big. I’m not against them, but it seems to me that such amounts may influence on token negatively in the future.
Come on!  As far as i understand, you wanna say that a lot of tokens will be sold on the exchanges, right? First, the managers of the project have certainly calculated everything, secondly, it’s unlikely that anyone would sell tokens able to bring passive income in the future.
What are u talking about?? There wont be any bonuses during the mains stage of the ICO, so the balance will be kept.
Nope, some bonuses will be provided, but they will be smaller. As it seems to me, this is an important tool for attraction of It’s weird, i thought that there wont be any bonuses during the main stage of the CrypStock ICO… Anyway, i don’t think that his will have negative impact on the ICS token. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the bonuses are too big. I’m not against them, but it seems to me that such amounts may influence on token negatively in the future.
Come on!  As far as i understand, you wanna say that a lot of tokens will be sold on the exchanges, right? First, the managers of the project have certainly calculated everything, secondly, it’s unlikely that anyone would sell tokens able to bring passive income in the future.
What are u talking about?? There wont be any bonuses during the mains stage of the ICO, so the balance will be kept.
Activity: 121
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Activity: 55
Does your team have any cryptocurrency market experts which have already worked with it?   
Activity: 336
What cryptocurrencies will be available in CrypStock’s crypto-ATMs?
In our crypto ATMs will be available those cryptocurrencies that will be on our exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
This multi-purpose system includes crypto-exchange; automatic arbitration system with several subsystems; a network of ATM crypto terminals for input and output of cash; POS-system for receiving crypto currency at trade outlets; protected crypto-purses. All these tools help develop the ICS crypto-currency market and token to get passive income without even being professional traders.
How will dividends be distributed among investors? Will some automatic system do this?
Hello! The distribution of profits among investors will be carried out automatically via a special smart contract.
Activity: 308
What cryptocurrencies will be available in CrypStock’s crypto-ATMs?
Are XRP tokens accepted on this ICO?
No, the following cryptocurrencies are accepted for payment: ETH, BTC, ADA, LTC, BCC, NEO, DASH, ETC, ZEC, ICN, TRX.
How long will the 25% bonus be valid for investors?

It will end in less than a day, so hurry up! Then a 20 percent bonus will be available.
Will heritage smart contract perform some special function in this project?
Heritage smart contract monitors the distribution and the registry of all HICs tokens.
Does anyone know if HICs tokens will be given for participating in the bounty campaign?

No, tokens HICS can only be obtained when your investment in the project exceeds $5,000. Only ICS tokens are given for participation in the bounty campaign.
Where is the guarantee that the creators of the project will not hide a part of their profits from us to pay less dividends?

Our decentralized system will be completely transparent; each token holder will be able to see what profit our company had over the last month. It is impossible to forge these data.
Activity: 252
How will dividends be distributed among investors? Will some automatic system do this?
Activity: 392
Are XRP tokens accepted on this ICO?
Activity: 364
How long will the 25% bonus be valid for investors?
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Will heritage smart contract perform some special function in this project?
Pages:
Jump to: