Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 7. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I heard that KYC will be obligatory requirement needed for registration on this exchange. Is that true?
WP describes KYC as one of the tools for protection and identification of users.
Then i’m afraid that many users may ignore this exchange ‘cause the competitor’s registration procedure is much simpler.
I’ve been trading on the exchange for a long time and i can claim that KYC is an obligatory protection company, it isnt a problem for any trader.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. I heard that KYC will be obligatory requirement needed for registration on this exchange. Is that true?
WP describes KYC as one of the tools for protection and identification of users.
Then i’m afraid that many users may ignore this exchange ‘cause the competitor’s registration procedure is much simpler.
Activity: 27
Any airdrop, bounty for it??
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 122
Activity: 158
Are you planning to work with ordinary fiat exchangers or is this direction not interesting for you?   
Activity: 170
Good evening. Is CrypStock planning to distribute its own API? It seems to me thatthis would help the platform to become more popular.
Activity: 22
Hey!
Wish a lot of investor support your business when ICO will begin!
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
I see this project has clarity about the exchange of this project, I see it from the roadmap of this project, the idea of this project is also very interesting and will be useful in the future, hopefully the sale of coin reach hardcap before ICO ended
Activity: 154
CrypStock offers something interesting. I think with the atm Crypstock btc machine will make the transaction easier and safer. by doing it instantly or directly to various markets without any transactions between the exchange. it will make it more secure and fast.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Can anyone tell me the exact date of the start of crowdsale? 
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
What advantages do token owners get if they use CrypStock ATMs? Are there any advantages at all?
Yes, a 50 % discount for deposits made via the ATM network.

This is perhaps a strong argument for which it is already worth paying attention to this project and also to the coin as a means of investment. Something seems too big a bonus, this I have never met, is always the first time.
Activity: 1
You need to append token details to permit participants to join the project.  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Can i buy tokens on the ICO for DASH?
brand new
Activity: 0
I started getting acquainted with the project,  first it seemed to me that this was one more cryptoexchange, one among a number of others.
This project thread is very convincing with some very interesting information
I also see the coin sale program is very interesting, many bonuses offered, this project also develop bounty campaign, where I can see thread from bounty?
Is it terminated?
Activity: 175
What differs your platform from other projects allowing to make transactions on different exchanges from one account? I wanna understand due to what you’re planning to win competition.     
Activity: 156
Hi. Will the commission be the same for all the platform participants? Or are there any ways to reduce it?   
Activity: 336
Do the conditions which your exchange will provide me with depend on the amount of transactions? Or doesn’t this factor have any role?
The more transaction volume is, the more profitable it will be for a trader to execute it on CrypStock compared to other exchanges.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Do the conditions which your exchange will provide me with depend on the amount of transactions? Or doesn’t this factor have any role?
Activity: 336
Good evening. I read in one of CrypStock press releases that you’re going to use quite an effective technology of selection of an optimal rate. Could you tell about it pls?
Technological effectiveness of Crypstock system lies in combining of its own order book with orders on connected crypto exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: