Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 9. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will algorithmic trading be available for all the users of the exchange? I have become its fan recently.
Yes, arbitrage module supporting algorithmic trading will be one of the tools of inter-exchange.
Good evening. I saw various sorts of  heritage tokens, but usually they don’t provide a share of the income. Why did you make such a decision? 
It seems to me that this is an optimal method of stimulation of the growth of the value of the tokens. It’s weird that it isnt used widely.    

The scheme seems to be quite complicated. The owners of HICS get more income by 20%, but i didn’t manage to find out how it was possible to use these tokens within the framework of CrypStock.
As far as i understand, there’s no clear area of use, they we created only in order to let early investors to get additional income.
Does it turn out that their value will only grow in the course of development of the platform?
As for me, i think so, but many things depend on the paces of the growth of the platform itself, as well as the number of users.
Sounds promising enough. If i invest $10k, will i get only 1k HICS tokens anyway?

You get HICS token for 20% of your token holders exceeding USD 5000. Thus, if you invest $10k, you’ll get 2k HICS.   
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Good evening. I saw various sorts of  heritage tokens, but usually they don’t provide a share of the income. Why did you make such a decision? 
It seems to me that this is an optimal method of stimulation of the growth of the value of the tokens. It’s weird that it isnt used widely.    

The scheme seems to be quite complicated. The owners of HICS get more income by 20%, but i didn’t manage to find out how it was possible to use these tokens within the framework of CrypStock.
As far as i understand, there’s no clear area of use, they we created only in order to let early investors to get additional income.
Does it turn out that their value will only grow in the course of development of the platform?
As for me, i think so, but many things depend on the paces of the growth of the platform itself, as well as the number of users.
Sounds promising enough. If i invest $10k, will i get only 1k HICS tokens anyway?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Activity: 158
How many exchanges are u planning to coonect to CrypStock in the near future? Can you name them?
Activity: 742
this project thread is very convincing with some very interesting information, I also see the coin sale program is very interesting, many bonuses offered, this project also develop bounty campaign, where I can see thread from bounty?

The bounty Campaign already ended... I just noticed today.
Activity: 170
Good afternoon. Will algorithmic trading be available for all the users of the exchange? I have become its fan recently.
this project thread is very convincing with some very interesting information, I also see the coin sale program is very interesting, many bonuses offered, this project also develop bounty campaign, where I can see thread from bounty?
Activity: 175
Will the main round of the ICO start immediately after the presale?
Activity: 224
How much did they manage to collect during the presale?   
Activity: 406
Have you already tested your arbitrational system? What are the results?   
Activity: 406
Why are you sure that the cryptocurrency purchase prices on your exchange will be the smallest ones and the sale prices will be the highest?
Activity: 10
I hope this project will be useful.
Absorbing logo, cognizant business, impeccably activity.
How can CrypStock service users make arbitrational deals? What tools will there be for this?   
The platform users won’t have access to the arbitrational service, it’ll work in the automotive mode.
I’m wondering whether the tokenholders will take part in making some operation decisions if they get dividends?
Hello! The token holders won’t have a right to take part in managing the company and making any management decisions.     
Pages:
Jump to: