Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 13. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello DEV's. I'm interested on this project. I'll expect this to watch what is going to originate!
Activity: 122
Are u gonna develop the network of your cryptoATMs on your own or use the services of intermediaries?
Activity: 173
I think i’ll buy some T4T tokens, u see, i cant convert fiat to cryptocurrency. Will it get the these tokens transferred to my  account balance once i make payment?   
Activity: 93
It’s pity that it’s impossible to use fiat, at least for purchase of ICS tokens. Although, thanks to the project founders, there’re a lot of other cryptocurrency payment methods that can be used to buy tokens.
I can make you happy: CrypStock created a special convertible token due to which legal entities and individuals can invest fiat in the project.     
Hmm i’ve never heard about convertible tokens yet. How does it work?
Well, in fact, nothing special. T4T token ensures connection with traditional payment methods and is presented on CrypStock exchange as equivalent of USD.
Okay, i got it, how is the payment made?
Activity: 21
How about bonuses are available for investors during the ICO?
Activity: 170
It’s pity that it’s impossible to use fiat, at least for purchase of ICS tokens. Although, thanks to the project founders, there’re a lot of other cryptocurrency payment methods that can be used to buy tokens.
I can make you happy: CrypStock created a special convertible token due to which legal entities and individuals can invest fiat in the project.     
Well, in fact, nothing special. T4T token ensures connection with traditional payment methods and is presented on CrypStock exchange as equivalent of USD.
Activity: 28
I've reviewed all the points of your business and all is actually very nice.
Activity: 93
Activity: 170
Activity: 157
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How long will a 25% bonus be active? Will i get it if i buy tokens tomorrow?   
Activity: 406
Hello. What is the soft cap of your ICO?       
Activity: 238
Are you planning to implement opportunity of copy-trading? If so, when will tools for this appear?   
Activity: 224
Hi. How long does transaction making take? Are they made in the real time mode or later?   
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Good evening.  Is your platform focused on newcomers or advanced users? It seems to me that many platforms choose the first option nowadays.
We take care of making our platform comfortable for everyone. For example, we offer advanced users to access API  — a large set of tools for visualization of market information and portfolio analysis.

This is actually not contradictory. Mature trading interface can help everyone at any time. That's why people choose.
Activity: 336
Will i be able to view my request history? On some exchanges such an opportunity is available for premium users only.
You can view request history on our platform anytime and you won’t have to pay extra for this.
Good evening.  Is your platform focused on newcomers or advanced users? It seems to me that many platforms choose the first option nowadays.
We take care of making our platform comfortable for everyone. For example, we offer advanced users to access API  — a large set of tools for visualization of market information and portfolio analysis.
Good afternoon. We hear more and more about the leakages of the personal data every day. Will the users of CrypStock be guaranty protected from anything like that?
The safety of the users’ data is one of the priorities of the platform so i believe that the users won’t have to worry about it.   
What measures will be taken? Is there exact info about it?
Yes, even the WP of the project pays attention to it. KYC and 2F Authentication will be used to protect the data.

But how does KYC help the users? It seems to me that you got a little confused.
KYC guarantees the fact that all users are real, and their data is confirmed. This excludes two problems at the same time: the use of the platform for criminal purposes, as well as the use of personal data without the permission of their owner.

Hmmm i’ve never thought about KYC from this point of view. Okay, in which cases is it necessary to use 2F Authentication?
In all the cases when there is a possible threat: to log in, conduct transactions, withdraw funds. This list may be expanded.   
Merit: 100
Will i be able to view my request history? On some exchanges such an opportunity is available for premium users only.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: