Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 17. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
You say that highly professional tools will be used in the CrypStock system. Does it mean that your team has exchange experience?       
Our team has extensive exchange experience, every employee knows what he should do. So the project will be implemented at a high level.
Can you tell me please when your own POS-system will be launched?   
We havent scheduled exact timeframes of POS-system so far, but we want to implement it in the near future after the end of the ICO.
How does arbitrational system work? Due to what will the income be generated?   
Good afternoon! The arbitrage system makes transactions on different exchanges automatically, the income is obtained from the exchange rate difference. The advantage of our system is that it will respond to changes in rates in less than 1 second! No modern arbitrational system can boast of such a result.
Doesn’t it seem to you that combining 30 exchanges at the same time is too much? won’t it have negative impact on the operation of the service?    
On the contrary, the more exchanges there’re the more profitable rates we can offer our users. We’re planning to combine about 50 exchanges in our system.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Doesn’t it seem to you that combining 30 exchanges at the same time is too much? won’t it have negative impact on the operation of the service?    
Activity: 112
I certainly can not say now that the project will be fully implemented by the development team. But the idea is certainly interesting.
Here is an excerpt from the article:
To resolve this problem, Crypstock creates a consolidated order book for up to 30 notable exchanges in the market. This will allow Crypstock to provide traders or normal investors with the best price of coins. Their internal algorithm ensures that the users are provided with the best and cheapest prices of the assets.
https://cryptopotato.com/crypstock-interview-with-the-co-founders/
Activity: 364
How does arbitrational system work? Due to what will the income be generated?   
Activity: 156
Can you tell me please when your own POS-system will be launched?   
Activity: 158
You say that highly professional tools will be used in the CrypStock system. Does it mean that your team has exchange experience?       
Activity: 49
Hello, guys!
The main object that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan.
Activity: 173
Does it turn out that the CrypStock platform won’t have any usefulness? I mean, the tokenhodlers will just have passive income and the service will work in a fully automotive mode, right?
There will be not only the service for making automotive arbitrational transactions. in addition, they’re developing a full-fledged exchange which the traders will be able to use.
Oh, that is it, that’s what i was interested in ‘cause i saw an “exchange” notion somewhere. I’d like to see whether this exchange will manage to surprise us)
It seems to me that the project has potential ‘cause its system will combine several exchanges at the same time, due to this the traders will be able to make purchases at the lowest prices in the market and sell at the highest. So it’ll have a competitive advantage over the others in this regard.
Haha will the arbitration deals service be really automotive?

Activity: 170
Does it turn out that the CrypStock platform won’t have any usefulness? I mean, the tokenhodlers will just have passive income and the service will work in a fully automotive mode, right?
There will be not only the service for making automotive arbitrational transactions. in addition, they’re developing a full-fledged exchange which the traders will be able to use.
Oh, that is it, that’s what i was interested in ‘cause i saw an “exchange” notion somewhere. I’d like to see whether this exchange will manage to surprise us)
It seems to me that the project has potential ‘cause its system will combine several exchanges at the same time, due to this the traders will be able to make purchases at the lowest prices in the market and sell at the highest. So it’ll have a competitive advantage over the others in this regard.
Activity: 157
Activity: 170
Activity: 157
Activity: 238
Hi. Did you develop your smart contract on your own or did you just copy a ready-made solution of some other company?   
Activity: 224
When will the network of your cryptoterminals be launched? I wouldn’t like to wait for 5 years ‘cause the competitors can overcome you during this period of time. 
Activity: 266
Hello. Do you create your own networks of ATMs or will you use equipment that belongs to other enterprises?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will legal entities be able to buy the tokens of your platform? Few platforms can offer such an opportunity nowadays.   
Activity: 35
I like your business!
Unprejudiced activity, wondrous job, riveting activity!
Pages:
Jump to: