Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 2. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many ICS tokens were put on sale by CrypStock team?   
How much will it be possible to save on exchange commissions if i use your tokens to pay them?   
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
What income will it be possible to have due to your project in  a year of its operation?   
Activity: 336
I think i should buy ICS tokens in order to diversify investment portfolio. So i have two questions – will i be able to transfer my tokens to my wallet once i buy them and will i start getting passive income immediately?     
It looks like you have active approach. Tokens will be distributed after the end of the ICO. You’ll start getting passive income after the launch of CrypStock exchange.
Okay, i got it. Will the ICO of this project last long? 
Look, all this info is publicly available. The ICO ends September, 20, if the hard cap isnt collected earlier.

Okay. By the way, has the team already determined a date of launch of the exchange? 
Yep, it’s specified in the roadmap. They’ll launch the pilot version first, and then they’ll launch a beta version. A ready-made exchange will be launched in December.  
Oh when will the pilot version be launched? Does it turn out that it’ll be possible to see what the service will look like?

You can already see what the exchange will look like. The pilot version will already have some functionality. We’re planning to launch it this month.
When will HICS tokens be put on sale?
They’re already available to investors. You have to invest $5000 and more in the project in order to get them.     
Can i withdraw income from CrypStock anytime?
No, investors’ income will be credited to their accounts monthly on the first day of the month.
Activity: 154
I think i should buy ICS tokens in order to diversify investment portfolio. So i have two questions – will i be able to transfer my tokens to my wallet once i buy them and will i start getting passive income immediately?     
It looks like you have active approach. Tokens will be distributed after the end of the ICO. You’ll start getting passive income after the launch of CrypStock exchange.
Look, all this info is publicly available. The ICO ends September, 20, if the hard cap isnt collected earlier.

Okay. By the way, has the team already determined a date of launch of the exchange? 
Yep, it’s specified in the roadmap. They’ll launch the pilot version first, and then they’ll launch a beta version. A ready-made exchange will be launched in December.  
Oh when will the pilot version be launched? Does it turn out that it’ll be possible to see what the service will look like?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 4
any bounty available?
Thanks

Activity: 140
I support all the beginnings of developers, the project deserves special attention! Already very interesting! Project is waiting for success
Activity: 173
When will HICS tokens be put on sale?
Activity: 170
Can i withdraw income from CrypStock anytime?
Activity: 156
Can anyone tell me what cryptocurrencies are accepted as payment methods on the ICO?   
Activity: 238
 How long is it until the end of the pre-sale?   
What is more profitable – to have passive income from ICS tokens or from commissions in cryptoATMs?   
Pages:
Jump to: