Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 3. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What sense does it make to exchange ICS tokens to cryptoATMs? They don’t seem to be backed well…     
Activity: 336
It turns out that the tokenholders will receive dividends not only from operation of arbitrational CrypStock service, but also from cryptoATMs!!
Where did you find this info? How much will income be?   
I have just read it in one of reviews about this ICO. Apparently, technical documentation contains this info, too. The profit will be made on commissions paid by people depositing or withdrawing cryptocurrencies via CrypStock ATMs.       
I’ll tell you even more, the dividends will also be paid from the income got by the company from with the help of POS system! So the number of income sources is quite sufficient)     

POS system? Do you mean small terminals?   
Yep, quite right. They’ll be placed in the stores, people will pay for purchases with their help. Some commission will be charged.

What commission will be charged by cryptoATMs and POS terminals?

We’ll determine the exact commission amount later, but we can certainly say that the ICS tokenholders will get a discount on commission.
Which countries will CrypStock cryptoATMs work in?   

Hello! It’ll depend on which countries will have partners in. We would like them to work all over the world.
How many cryptoATMs will it be possible to exchange to ICS tokens?
There’re no restrictions. The more tokens you have, the more cryptoATMs you can exchange them to.   
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
How many cryptoATMs will it be possible to exchange to ICS tokens?
Activity: 39
Which countries will CrypStock cryptoATMs work in?   
Activity: 126
It turns out that the tokenholders will receive dividends not only from operation of arbitrational CrypStock service, but also from cryptoATMs!!
I have just read it in one of reviews about this ICO. Apparently, technical documentation contains this info, too. The profit will be made on commissions paid by people depositing or withdrawing cryptocurrencies via CrypStock ATMs.       
I’ll tell you even more, the dividends will also be paid from the income got by the company from with the help of POS system! So the number of income sources is quite sufficient)     

Yep, quite right. They’ll be placed in the stores, people will pay for purchases with their help. Some commission will be charged.

What commission will be charged by cryptoATMs and POS terminals?
Activity: 294

Activity: 126

Activity: 294
Activity: 322
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
Activity: 175
Won’t there be any other bonuses after a 20% during the presale?     
Activity: 156
What options will CrypStock cryptoATMs have?   
Activity: 224
When will your own network of cryptocurrency ATMs be launched?     
Activity: 406
Do T4T tokens have any other options except for conversion?   
How can i buy T4T tokens if i want to use fiat to pay for ICS?   
You should transfer funds to the account of our organization.    
Activity: 19
Good project looking forward to it
If i pay for purchase of ICS tokens with fiat money, will they be transferred to my account balance immediately?
You’ll get your ICS tokens once the funds are transferred to our account. Tokens are credited manually.
Pages:
Jump to: