Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 206. (Read 125652 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Who wants my tokens for 3 btc each? Wink
Activity: 42
Bankera is going to slaughter us unless Crypterium starts to get some momentum. Poorly planned and execution on the launch of the product is causing everyone stress. Too big of a time gap between listing and exchanges. The hype and volume was there for this to explode and now a lot of people are dropping off / losing faith. Sad to see
Activity: 56
nobody has their tokens, and 150 ether crpt is already sold at half the price, is That a Good summary ??
99% people have their tokens. We are yet to list on an exchange.
IT is extreme whatever they ask , covesting was 50 tokens, crpt wil be even more
Activity: 20
Every single time you enter this channel you spread FUD, is there a reason behind that?
Not hard to open multiple wallets in Metamask and just buy it from yourself. I've done it, then idiots think a pump or dump is happening.
To voice facts and legitimate concerns and not receive professional answers. The team is strong and the product should speak for itself. However the marketing and advertising is weak and that should be improved.To voice facts and legitimate concerns and not receive professional answers. The team is strong and the product should speak for itself. However the marketing and advertising is weak and that should be improved.
Activity: 96
So for those of us with token withdrawing fault, the first exchange announced and still haven’t resolved “token withdrawing fault” which we were told wouldn’t happen.
Just like the “resolved in few days” answer
Just like the various dates we were told it would be completed by. But we are still told to have patience.
I appreciate most people have their tokens.
But there needs to be a more detailed honest announcement. How many people affected, how many withdrawing faults resolved so far, how long is taking to resolve each withdrawing fault. I think people would have more patience if this type of response was given
I’am trading on EtherDelta, both to deposit and withdraw normally
Activity: 252
So for those of us with token withdrawing fault, the first exchange announced and still haven’t resolved “token withdrawing fault” which we were told wouldn’t happen.
Just like the “resolved in few days” answer
Just like the various dates we were told it would be completed by. But we are still told to have patience.
I appreciate most people have their tokens.
But there needs to be a more detailed honest announcement. How many people affected, how many withdrawing faults resolved so far, how long is taking to resolve each withdrawing fault. I think people would have more patience if this type of response was given
Activity: 266
That will give you clear feedback to take to who made the decision.
Thats not the point Kirstie. Its a statement of intent. The A game companies list on great and very high volume exchanges day one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I think you should allow the 36K members on this group to vote on whether HitBTC is suitable using the vote buttons.
Who want to sell on exchange straight away anyway. I'm sure better exchanges will be available in 6 months
Activity: 95
Who is it considers it to be a top european exchange? I am on multiple crypto groups and unanimously everyone hates hitbtc
This decision reflects very very poorly on you guys.
Whoever thought HitBTC was a good idea shoukd really be fired.
We do respect your feedback. Rest assured that they have considered many things before making a decision. Still, I will take note of your concern and forward it to our Team. Thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Who is it considers it to be a top european exchange? I am on multiple crypto groups and unanimously everyone hates hitbtc
This decision reflects very very poorly on you guys.
Whoever thought HitBTC was a good idea shoukd really be fired.
Activity: 100
We cannot specify a date at the moment but you should be able to receive them in a few days. We will not hit any official exchanges before all faults are fixed.
Activity: 252
Our technicians are working on these. We don't have the list of accounts on who will be next to be fixed so we could not promise a date. But the list is growing shorter and shorter, you should be able to receive your tokens in a few days.
Activity: 98
People even if you tell them they really don’t care on what you saying they will understand after they failed, failure is key of success only if they understand why
Activity: 98
 what did u do with the withdrawing faults emails. U said I will probably get me tokens yesterday.didnt even get them today. How many more transfers to do?
Activity: 280
HitBTC is on of many exchanges that we are working with. All of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.
Activity: 266
Its serious question... all ico hit exchange 2 or 3 weeks after hardcap. U say march... so im wondering if its 2018 or 2019... nothing else make me surprise... just hope that crpt will not be half price than ico price. Becoz i bought a lot crpt tokens !
Whats ur problem? They didnt even launch the app yet and they arent in any exchanges besides the p2p ones and youre crying about the price already
Jump to: