Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 210. (Read 125652 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Whats whining gotta do with the fact that they organized a pretty  lame app launch in which they had a generic presentation, shitty audio, one of them didnt even speak english properly and was lost all the time, 20 people audience. I like the project but they Need some serious improvement in marketing and presentation wise. Could just be "Zing Media Production Singapore" 's fault, but Its their fault in the first place for hiring them. So, Facts buddy, not whining.
Activity: 42
Are you guys done sending the tokens? Mine are still stuck in Token Withdrawal Fault since Jan 8th. Or again should I be patient and wait even more?...
Legally, according to their terms, we could have a refund if we wanted. Because the tokens are not yet in the Ethereum network yet, so they still have them. I'm I right? @qraqqryq
Iam not going to sell ..Iam just asking and gathering info how best we can use CRPT in retail world so I can educate my friends and associates
Admin ..it would be better if you share some paper on how Crpterium lite works
Yes! Full power and enthusiasm on hole project... many news... release the lite app.. first exchance listings.. very fast! Just hold on and  get marketleader if future calls for a cryptobank ... 💪🙏
Most of people are asking how crypterium app is better than Apple Pay and PayPal ??
We create not just a cryptocurrency or crypto-currency wallet, but a full-fledged bank with a wide range of services for companies (crypto-acquiring), for clients (crypto-loans) and for developers (open platform).
Activity: 229
Merit: 134
Someone hacked you if you have transactions from your address to another. They hacked me when i unlocked IDEX wallet with metamask.

This guy hacked me, check if the address it's the same:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xcd3a0aa57856e3d603cc02485b424e3baf22bc05#transfers=3

Can someone help me, please? He still has the tokens in that wallet. Can i do something with this guy or my tokens are lost and i have nothing to do anymore?

Do you know how they hacked you, like did you have malware on your PC? I use Linux as my main system and for all important things, and Windows in a VM. Less probable that I get hacked, because most malware works on Windows or Mac only. Just a tip for everyone who wants to do serious business with money. Probably worth to buy an extra computer for it as well, with no browsing to unknown websites or installing any software from the internet, except the absolute minimum required, as MetaMask. I think MetaMask itself is safe, if your computer is clean, I didn't get hacked so far and I'm using it, too.

As for getting your tokens back: Maybe ask Vitalik and he will do another Ethereum hard fork Grin Sorry, couldn't resist.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Tokens withdrawing fault. It means that your transaction has had some troubles during the Ethereum blockchain overload. We will manually fix that issue for you as soon as time permits, so please be patient and don’t open a support ticket regarding the issue. We are fixing it day by day.

You are talking to me? Tokens withdrawing was successful for me, but after that someone hacked my wallet and my tokens were stolen. And if you check that guy transactions, you'll see that i'm not the only one with this problem. Maybe the others don't know yet and they think it's a problem with tokens withdrawing.

If you are from crypterium support, you should read the messages correctly
do You really want to say that someone hacked wallets of holders of token Crypterium?
Activity: 8
Tokens withdrawing fault. It means that your transaction has had some troubles during the Ethereum blockchain overload. We will manually fix that issue for you as soon as time permits, so please be patient and don’t open a support ticket regarding the issue. We are fixing it day by day.

You are talking to me? Tokens withdrawing was successful for me, but after that someone hacked my wallet and my tokens were stolen. And if you check that guy transactions, you'll see that i'm not the only one with this problem. Maybe the others don't know yet and they think it's a problem with tokens withdrawing.

If you are from crypterium support, you should read the messages correctly
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 8
Payment is successful,but my crpt token is send to another person address.
My ac is not hacked and Gmail is also safe and l have not login any fishing website. then why

Someone hacked you if you have transactions from your address to another. They hacked me when i unlocked IDEX wallet with metamask.

This guy hacked me, check if the address it's the same:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xcd3a0aa57856e3d603cc02485b424e3baf22bc05#transfers=3

Can someone help me, please? He still has the tokens in that wallet. Can i do something with this guy or my tokens are lost and i have nothing to do anymore?
Activity: 229
Merit: 134
Hey people, so I used Myetherwallet and metamask to withdraw my CPR, WHERE DO I FIND MY TOKENS NOW?

In MetaMask you have to click "add token". It is all described here:

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypterium-manual-how-to-use-use-tokens-in-wallet-42d7f5c1d9f3
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Payment is successful,but my crpt token is send to another person address.
My ac is not hacked and Gmail is also safe and l have not login any fishing website. then why
I think here nobody will give the answer, you need to contact official representatives of team
what's with this feb 12th talk, now i hear beginning of March it will start trading, confusing
Hey people, so I used Myetherwallet and metamask to withdraw my CPR, WHERE DO I FIND MY TOKENS NOW?
Withdrew tokens to myether wallet back on 01.10.2018 and they’re still not showing in my wallet.  How much more time before they’re in myetherwallet?  Thank you
Nothing yet, i provided bad date, my failure. We will hit hitBTC till begginning of march.
I still have not received my tokens, how can I check their progress? In my account it says Token Withdrawing Fault and has said that since 9th Jan! My wallet address has been correctly specified since before the end of the ICO
Jump to: