Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 207. (Read 125652 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Until no information remaning we don’t know about the situation of the releasing app (android or ios ? Probably android )they say end of the month even if it release we don’t know if it’s going to work right away so in my opinion the price will be stabilized during this transition and if it’s work the price will go up with the only condition if you can buy something in europe particularly with crypto and also in other country which is step2
Activity: 280
But u didnt say that there will be 3 month between unlock token and exchange. U should not unlock token so early. Its became 0,7x on idex and Ed
can I actually go to the city and buy the bread with crypterium app? Is the conversion done at the time of buying bread?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
 Its serious question... all ico hit exchange 2 or 3 weeks after hardcap. U say march... so im wondering if its 2018 or 2019... nothing else make me surprise... just hope that crpt will not be half price than ico price. Becoz i bought a lot crpt tokens !
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
According to official Crypterium news sources, they scheduled to release their mobile app and add CRPT to a bunch of new exchanges for Q1 of 2018. Now it is available on Idex, Etherdelta, but there is a need in more prominent exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, in order to increase volumes and price.
an increase in volume does not always mean an increase in prices. I think it is necessary to release the mobile application
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
According to official Crypterium news sources, they scheduled to release their mobile app and add CRPT to a bunch of new exchanges for Q1 of 2018. Now it is available on Idex, Etherdelta, but there is a need in more prominent exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, in order to increase volumes and price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Crypterium (CRPT), Prepping for ‘A Moon Landing’

I am no NASA scientist, but I am very sure the awe inspiring organization has a procedure before a successful launch. In my head, and what I gather from movies  and the internet, is that they do pre-flight checks. Some involve checking the fuel propellant for any leaks…But I am getting ahead of myself.

As the display picture suggests, the space shuttle has to be transported to the platform. A procedure that can take days as the tank-like carrier of the shuttle, rolls down the preset path or road. This is a procedure similar to the road map of an ICO.

Then there is the numerous fuel checks; communication checks; weather checks; readings from the numerous sensors; health checks of the astronauts; etc…etc. It is a d**n long process. This can be compared to the distribution of tokens to the ICO participants; constant communication between the founders of the ICO and its participants; negotiating with the numerous exchanges for a listing; marketing of the coin; and even delivering on the said product in the White paper.

https://theindependentrepublic.com/2018/01/21/crypterium-crpt-prepping-for-a-moon-landing/
Well written, I hope this article will help those who have any questions about the project
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Crypterium (CRPT), Prepping for ‘A Moon Landing’

I am no NASA scientist, but I am very sure the awe inspiring organization has a procedure before a successful launch. In my head, and what I gather from movies  and the internet, is that they do pre-flight checks. Some involve checking the fuel propellant for any leaks…But I am getting ahead of myself.

As the display picture suggests, the space shuttle has to be transported to the platform. A procedure that can take days as the tank-like carrier of the shuttle, rolls down the preset path or road. This is a procedure similar to the road map of an ICO.

Then there is the numerous fuel checks; communication checks; weather checks; readings from the numerous sensors; health checks of the astronauts; etc…etc. It is a d**n long process. This can be compared to the distribution of tokens to the ICO participants; constant communication between the founders of the ICO and its participants; negotiating with the numerous exchanges for a listing; marketing of the coin; and even delivering on the said product in the White paper.

https://theindependentrepublic.com/2018/01/21/crypterium-crpt-prepping-for-a-moon-landing/
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
this is a very good breakthrough and I think this perojek very high level keshasilanya. and it might be fun to be part of this story .
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Hallo admin, is there information about crpt listing ?  when
I am  also wondering when rewards will be paid to bounty hunters? because it will be an opportunity to buy cheaper
I think they will not pay the bounty soon, even the shares are not counted in the tables. I would like to hear a statement from the team when there will be a payment.
They will pay for sure, otherwise their reputation will be destroyed.
Even if they will pay the bounty one time, there are still a lot of investors who will buy a cheap CRPT because it will result to a slight dump
but since it's a great project and lots of supporters, it can easily recover.
of course they will pay, I think so, but it is not clear what they are waiting for, could say that not everything is ok and the people would not have been worried...
Activity: 19
People are so easily scammed those days... what is happening? To many weed?
Activity: 42
The official support members will NEVER ask for money or deposits.
Activity: 56
There is no exact date at this point - keep posted for updates
Don't send funds to anyone else, our token sale has ended. I am sorry that you were scammed - but you should've read the pinned post before.
It's not going to help if you keep posting these screenshots.
Activity: 20
Still how many days does it take to withdraw our tokens? From 'token withdrawal fault'
I tried sending a message to you after clicking your link now and it says I can only send to mutual contacts
Guess soon out tokens will be worthless Cheesy ... Hopefully official exchanges and fresh money flow will change that .... Hopefully xd
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I am  also wondering when rewards will be paid to bounty hunters? because it will be an opportunity to buy cheaper
I think they will not pay the bounty soon, even the shares are not counted in the tables. I would like to hear a statement from the team when there will be a payment.
They will pay for sure, otherwise their reputation will be destroyed.
Even if they will pay the bounty one time, there are still a lot of investors who will buy a cheap CRPT because it will result to a slight dump
but since it's a great project and lots of supporters, it can easily recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Jump to: