Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨 - page 273. (Read 124191 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
The idea of the project is revolutionary! Crediting in crypto currency and crypto bank, what we really lack!  Smiley Only started, and already collected almost 9,000,000$ keep it up! I think I'll put together a hardcap for the whole period! Cool
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Campaign: Media, Videos & Blog Posts 
Crypterium ICO oбзop. Кpиптoбaнк для кpиптoмиpa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMv5YXy9Ew4
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
i consider investing cause i dont see any woman on the team
positive Cheesy Kiss
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
it seems this is a big project similar to Eidoo, I want to invest but want to know the discussion member here so it will make me not hesitate to invest.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon
 Great project and a strong team. The success is obvious.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
With this strong bitcoin pump, investors slow down. Is it worth investing with other coins now?
Activity: 6
When the tokens will be transferred to my wallet?  This is my first time purchasing the ICO tokens. I see the tokens on the CRPT platform. If I withdraw to my wallet thats done or the Crypterium guys have to transfer it to my ether wallet?

Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Do you have a real experience in credit banking already?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Hardcap:
$47 000 000 USD
after this ico will close
in 1 day they collect 7 mil usd

Thats impressive. Hope they will reach their goal.
Activity: 42
Hi DarkSi

What is the Token contract address, symbol and decimals so i can add it in MEW.

Regards
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
First day of pre ICO and already more than 6 million dollars have been raised, I am impressed and can tell this project will be big.
I think you will reach hard cap in no time.

Thanks a lot! We appreciate your support
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
Activity: 26

Hardcap:
$47 000 000 USD

It is not that much. Usually the first day runs well and then it takes time to get more money!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

Hardcap:
$47 000 000 USD
Activity: 448
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Activity: 316
Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon
Just hit 7mil now. Keep going . I hope the ico will end early so we can hit th exchange , than we moon !
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I am so amazed when saw that the project collected 6M$ in its first day! What an investment! On these dead days, it's too hard to collect 6M$ investment. People thinks at least 2-3 times when the time comes to joining a ICO. But this is a sign that the project can make good profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
First day of pre ICO and already more than 6 million dollars have been raised, I am impressed and can tell this project will be big.
I think you will reach hard cap in no time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
6.4 mil in 1 day.. hurry get in that early bird special 33% bonus!

rypterium cryptobank mobile app will be released in the end of Q1-Q2 2018.

i cant wait this will be big..

Whether it means that minimum cap has been reached? So you guys at least will try to develop and release the cryptobanking app?

Yep, that's correct

Congrats! Will buy some tokens and will keep an eye on this project. Good luck with law regulatory! Cheesy

Thanks a lot! We have strong lawyers on board and will get some bank(s) as a partner(s). So I guess it will be allright
Jump to: